Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 46. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
As a result of this, Moopay LTD will be filing for bankruptcy and dissolution following the administration process; and ceasing operations. All client funds held in consumer accounts are safe, and can be withdrawn as per normal at this moment in time. If you fail to withdraw your funds before the platform is shut down on October 31st, you will receive an email asking you where you want your funds to go.

Again, all funds held in consumer accounts are safe – consumer funds are essentially held in the equivalent of a client trust account and are fully separate. You can withdraw them via the normal route up until the end of the month.        till the end of this mont i ll can withdraw my 55 LTC OR ?
Activity: 224
guys what happened with mintpal i have 55 LTC that i cant witdraw right now when i ll manage to do that ? Sad
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000
Does anyone have a modified miner for windows?
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I changed to newer version of sgminer and getting much better hash and no rejects practically.

For Xubuntu:
changed from sgminer 4.1.0-103-g100015 to sph-sgminer_x11mod.
Was mining with darkcoin kernel and changed to x11mod!

went from majority rejects to practically none.
went from 570kh to 880kh.

Here is git clone link:
https://github.com/djm34/sph-sgminer_x11mod.git

here is link to pretty good guide for sgminer on Xubuntu:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-install-sgminer-amd-drivers-and-mine-darkcoin-under-linuxubuntu-64-bit-701331

legendary
Activity: 1354
I propose to make premium on multipool for miners constantly working on it!
Activity: 32
Grin Love the new site.  Grin

Me too. It's very cool and well made. Probably the best coin websit I've seen. Nice work dev keep it up.
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
 Grin Love the new site.  Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Basically we need big releases and that code review I donated 4000 lxc for back when it was 12k. Momentum has been a drag in all these block coins. The scene needs some excitement.
Dev when might we be able to see some transparency on the donations made by the community. And I'm sure i read somewhere on the blocknet thread that Dan Metcalfe is no longer doing coin reviews, which is good I think for us considering all the nonsense surrounding him. Anybody with good PR skills might try to contact kristov atlas for the review find out a price if he's willing to do such a thing.I wonder if he still does his YouTube channel shows.

Agreed!  Donation fund needs to be used fruitfully.  Would be beneficial to inform community of future plans for fund usage.

New site is awesome!  
Mutilpool works good too!  My miner has been running almost non-stop since opening.  
Also found a scrap R7 260 that might still be working.  Could give out some nice hash. Need to test...

Running it on x-11 will keep gpu's much cooler and use less electric. I suggest if you have any idle gpu's rigs and or even a single card machine to point then to the x-11 portion of the pool.

When I get home (6 hrs) I'll post the wallet address of the coins along with the orig tx id and totals from cryptsy as they have been moved to bittrex.

There is roughly 1 btc of bitcoin and 2 btc worth of LXC at agound 16 k sats. Regradless the amount that the TX's adds up is what in the wallet in lxc coins. So rough btc value is 2 btc atm. We can do whatever the community would like to do with it. I'm open to suggestions and ideas.

100% of LXC's developments have been funded by myself and the other LXC devs. This is time and money out of pocket. What get released and how long it takes is usually dependent on our time and money. A lot of effort went in the website and previous developments as well as ongoing projects. Some things finish sooner then others. As for Blocknet it has no bearing on the LXC product development process atm. It will actually help it as it may partially fund things and share tech. We are trying to get the current projects finished and are looking into new things as well.

Please spread the news of our pool. The more it does and more it helps LXC. Twitter Reddit FB anything. Smiley
Basically we need big releases and that code review I donated 4000 lxc for back when it was 12k. Momentum has been a drag in all these block coins. The scene needs some excitement.
Dev when might we be able to see some transparency on the donations made by the community. And I'm sure i read somewhere on the blocknet thread that Dan Metcalfe is no longer doing coin reviews, which is good I think for us considering all the nonsense surrounding him. Anybody with good PR skills might try to contact kristov atlas for the review find out a price if he's willing to do such a thing.I wonder if he still does his YouTube channel shows.

Agreed!  Donation fund needs to be used fruitfully.  Would be beneficial to inform community of future plans for fund usage.

New site is awesome! 
Mutilpool works good too!  My miner has been running almost non-stop since opening. 
Also found a scrap R7 260 that might still be working.  Could give out some nice hash. Need to test...
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

We now announce our all new website for Librexcoin. Check it out at Librexcoin.com . It is a fully feature professional website made especially for LibrexCoin. We hope you enjoy it. We do. Smiley

New site is not responsive on my phone.  I think you just need to add the following tag in the head area.

EDIT:   Wink

You can also add user-scalable=no and that will keep it from zooming by accident on mobile.

Site looks nice BTW!

legendary
Activity: 1206

We now announce our all new website for Librexcoin. Check it out at Librexcoin.com . It is a fully feature professional website made especially for LibrexCoin. We hope you enjoy it. We do. Smiley

Looks good..... very clean and neat!  I would suggest adding a favicon to top it off Smiley

Peace!
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
https://twitter.com/MultipoolMining/status/531931829843292160

Follow and retweet!
x11 hash now above 150 MHs, this will give some good LibrexCoins!
Activity: 228
Guys, I removed some higher diff alt-coins from the multipool...
I expected at least an approx hash-rate of 100 Mhs per algo (scrypt/x11) and 1-2 THs for sha256
We are only at 30 MHS right now!
It would take too long to find a block in e.g. startcoin or cannabiscoin with this hashrate!

In order to make the pool a great success we would need roughly 10x more hash (on each algo)

With current hash-rate it is very in-efficient doing trades and payments every 48 hours will become difficult. Also the higher profitable coins cannot be mined with current pool hash.

@coindev, please add multipoool address to the mining section and possibly to your new (and nice) website! (section howto get Librex)

I wish you all the best making this a success!

Your multipool admin

i put around 100 MH/s on x11
Activity: 157
We should all try and spread the news with tweets and posts about it in the mining sections of this and other forums. We as a community can do our part to make the multipool a success. So if you have a twi ;)tter please make a tweet with the pool name in it and fact you can get paid in LXC.
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
I expected at least an approx hash-rate of 100 Mhs per algo (scrypt/x11) and 1-2 THs for sha256
It would take too long to find a block in e.g. startcoin or cannabiscoin with this hashrate!

In order to make the pool a great success we would need roughly 10x more hash (on each algo)

With current hash-rate it is very in-efficient doing trades and payments every 48 hours will become difficult. Also the higher profitable coins cannot be mined with current pool hash.

@coindev, please add multipoool address to the mining section and possibly to your new (and nice) website! (section howto get Librex)

Your multipool admin

Yep, adding that there is now a live multipool available on the first page and the official Twitter account would be a good move.

Been mining non-stop for just under 24hrs now. Haven't got a great amount of hash to throw at it, but that's all my card can give.
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool

Your multipool admin
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Really beautiful, congratulations to the creators of the new website.

+1

It is gorgeous.
Activity: 39
Really beautiful, congratulations to the creators of the new website.
The new website is amazingly lovely.  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: