Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 48. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 228
Merit: 100
There goes that WEAK 2000LXC wall!  Thank you for the cheap LXC!

Multipool is most likely to be online on saturday or latest tuesday. This will generate some buy power as well!
The only way is up now.. Smiley

looking forward to it...i'll give all my power  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool

Multipool is most likely to be online on saturday or latest tuesday. This will generate some buy power as well!
The only way is up now.. Smiley
Activity: 53
Merit: 0

BTW anybody see DRK go back up. That was an easy prediction. I say LXC at 20k  soon is no Nostradamus call either.
Activity: 228
Things were looking good a couple hours ago then everything just got smashed. Lot of bargains around but holders feeling the hurt!

lot of panic selling...small amount of btc is needed to get price back, and it will go back on next announcement

legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000
Any word on hat wrong with my wallet? Not fud  and I'm fully capable of downloading a new on . And installing  old wallet.dat  just curious as to what might of happen in computer crash possibly prevent for someone else

My guess is when your pc crash it was in the middle of a write to the wallet.dat. I once had a coin wallet do just that when the power was interrupted by a storm near my home. I had to delete all and re download a new QT. I had a saved .dat. I still had to use repairwallet command to get some missing coins to show up. That wasn't a librex wallet though.

I just had this exact scenario happen to me last week with another wallet...... My PC crashed, and upon reboot, my wallet would not open properly. Sad  I too deleted everything but the wallet.dat and re-downloaded the rest; all was happy at this point Smiley.  The 'repairwallet' command was not necessary for me
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Things were looking good a couple hours ago then everything just got smashed. Lot of bargains around but holders feeling the hurt!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Any word on hat wrong with my wallet? Not fud  and I'm fully capable of downloading a new on . And installing  old wallet.dat  just curious as to what might of happen in computer crash possibly prevent for someone else

My guess is when your pc crash it was in the middle of a write to the wallet.dat. I once had a coin wallet do just that when the power was interrupted by a storm near my home. I had to delete all and re download a new QT. I had a saved .dat. I still had to use repairwallet command to get some missing coins to show up. That wasn't a librex wallet though.
thanks
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Thank you dev, i was talking sbout this http://www.blockstream.com. By the way, how can we help you ? This coin is awesome but i see people dumping for days and i dont like it. We need short term goals !! I also think you should come here little bit more to talk with us Wink ciow

Ok the sidechain site. Yeah I like sidechains in general and LibrexSend will use a sidechain in it. I need to read the full link to really have an objective comment on it.  If people can think of short term goals or features to add please let me know. We can make a list and start working one them. we are very open to any help including for developers of other apps for LXC. As for a daily post chat its no problem unless I have a RL situation but I am almost always able to be on daily.
legendary
Activity: 882
Thank you dev, i was talking sbout this http://www.blockstream.com. By the way, how can we help you ? This coin is awesome but i see people dumping for days and i dont like it. We need short term goals !! I also think you should come here little bit more to talk with us Wink ciow
Activity: 140
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I am not on the dev team for lxc. I am a friend of one of its devs and a rep for lxc on the Blocknet.

Ok good but can we have some details about coin developpement and the blockstream stuff?

Blockstream? Perhaps Blocknet not sure. Once the refund of the blocknet sell wall passes 48hrs it will be gone. If blocknet still has at least 850 btc total from all points of sale it will continue if not all the btc gets returned. Assuming it goes ahead each coin will get a onetime 3 btc to promote blocknet and its self in it. The Blocknet board for a lake of better description will then decide by vote how to spend and or approve request to develop the coins in it as well as fund it's own development. This is pretty simplistic as it involves a whole lot more and I don't have all those details. Kid Krypto would have a much better insight into that.

As for LibrexSend the dev making it is on holiday for 2 weeks. As such I won't get or have much info on it till he gets back. The new website will be getting a new host as the old one has become unresponsive. This should be within days. It's a brand new top to bottom site too. Looks great IMO.

Multipool will be within days as well.

Win mobile is having issues with the database on the device. Works great on VM and every other test but for some reason it 's database has issue on an actual device. This is being further researched by Sinetek.

Android and iOS will be getting some updates as soon as Sinetek releases them.

I've looked into DarkHalo for LibrexCoin the cost for it to be made by its creator is a bit steep at 30 BTC. I will be considering whether to do that or not. Maybe a community project that partially funded by me if there is interest enough in it.

Dev what's your take on the news article

I addressed this but will add that JDBlunts is a known SDC supporter and a friend of TrollsRoyce aka coolstoryteller.He often posts as a fan boy in their thread and back them against any fud. SDC has long planned a smear campaign against Blocknet and its member coins. I also note the comments that followed that "news piece". Please don't continue to feed into it. I've purposely stayed out of the Blocknet battle in hopes that they would leave LXC along but I guess it's not to be.
legendary
Any word on  whats  wrong with my wallet? Not fud  and I'm fully capable of downloading a new one  and installing  old wallet.dat  just curious as to what might of happened in computer crash to possibly prevent for somebody else
legendary
For anyone reading any of the garbage regarding kidKrypto I will say that Kid Krypto is a rep for the blocknet for LXC. He does not code the coin or work on any the coin project. My BTC nick besides this is not Kid Krypto. Any post containing any links to those threads or stories of the SDC smear campaign against Blocknet and LXC it's devs or any other coins or their devs in the Blocknet will be deleted every single time. I also do not want people revenge trolling or spreading fud against SDC. Some of their supporters may not wish to make the alt community a great place where we all work together to make a system of currencies that are free of governments and borders and centralization.

Thank you

Ok good but can we have some details about coin developpement and the blockstream stuff?
For anyone reading any of the garbage regarding kidKrypto I will say that Kid Krypto is a rep for the blocknet for LXC. He does not code the coin or work on any the coin project. My BTC nick besides this is not Kid Krypto. Any post containing any links to those threads or stories of the SDC smear campaign against Blocknet and LXC it's devs or any other coins or their devs in the Blocknet will be deleted every single time. I also do not want people revenge trolling or spreading fud against SDC. Some of their supporters may not wish to make the alt community a great place where we all work together to make a system of currencies that are free of governments and borders and centralization.

Thank you
legendary
Dev what's your take on the news article
legendary
Nice cleanup dev... Could be nice to have information about this story and about the coin developpement.
legendary
Wow, LXC has become quite cheap since I last checked.  When I looked last week, it was at like 15k sats........ what happened Huh

just sentiment in crypto world i guess today is the one day where alot of alts are in + but it's quite and dev not speaking where this coin is heading. Only saying we are in the final stages is not good enough, don't get me wrong this is not FUD i love LXC and i am also bagholder and staking nicely but it would be nice to hear something more concrete:)
agreed
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
CryptoZilla
Wow, LXC has become quite cheap since I last checked.  When I looked last week, it was at like 15k sats........ what happened Huh

just sentiment in crypto world i guess today is the one day where alot of alts are in + but it's quite and dev not speaking where this coin is heading. Only saying we are in the final stages is not good enough, don't get me wrong this is not FUD i love LXC and i am also bagholder and staking nicely but it would be nice to hear something more concrete:)
Pages:
Jump to: