Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 55. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 377
Merit: 250
https://keybase.io/magicmann
This coin makes me sad. I bought in at 3,000 SAT, sold at 2,900 SAT, and now it's in the five-digits and I have nothing left of it.  Cry
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Is the website http://librexcoin.com/ down? I am currently getting a timeout error.
it is to be updated... I read something about it a few days ago.
Thanks ... it is probably being updated. I was able to get on it earlier today.
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
Is the website http://librexcoin.com/ down? I am currently getting a timeout error.
it is to be updated... I read something about it a few days ago.
R we there yet!!!

When will LibrexSend v1 be released? 1 week? 2 weeks? 1 month?
I think tomorrow with the blockstream? that will be nice.... Cool Cool Cool
sq
Activity: 294
R we there yet!!!

When will LibrexSend v1 be released? 1 week? 2 weeks? 1 month?
Activity: 130
Moving markets!
Hi Librex coin community!

Are you ready for tomorrow? From tomorrow on we are together on Blocknet.

Our strength is in our unity!

Kind regards from Stealth Coin community  Wink

This is an epic development in deed. This should bring even more people into LibrexCoin.
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
Hi Librex coin community!

Are you ready for tomorrow? From tomorrow on we are together on Blocknet.

Our strength is in our unity!

Kind regards from Stealth Coin community  Wink
Activity: 432
Is there a Slack.com forum set up for Librexcoin? Seems really quite on here so thought that maybe people were on Slack instead?

This is the calm before the storm, just a spark and boooooooooooom, traders going wild for sure with that we have ahead, people are just waiting for new updates.
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
Is there a Slack.com forum set up for Librexcoin? Seems really quite on here so thought that maybe people were on Slack instead?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Dev did u get a chance to read up on the side chains article on coindesk as well as blockstream, if so what are your thoughts?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Update on the Dev (yes that's me). I was on a family vacation and had planed to use my mobile devices to communicate with our community except where I was the service was very poor and had a hard time even logging in. Well I am back from seeing some relatives and can give more frequent updates. Our new website is almost ready.

Update on the coin (yes that's librexCoin). LibrexSend is being coded into c++ as we speak as a near final stage for submitting to Dan M for review. Win Mobile had some minor issues that where resolved and is also near ready, We are now part of BlockNet and that is a very good thing.

Nice SmileySmileySmiley What do you think of blockstream?

Tell me about it?

Looks like this will be another coin to moon on the Blocknet.  Wink
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Update on the Dev (yes that's me). I was on a family vacation and had planed to use my mobile devices to communicate with our community except where I was the service was very poor and had a hard time even logging in. Well I am back from seeing some relatives and can give more frequent updates. Our new website is almost ready.

Update on the coin (yes that's librexCoin). LibrexSend is being coded into c++ as we speak as a near final stage for submitting to Dan M for review. Win Mobile had some minor issues that where resolved and is also near ready, We are now part of BlockNet and that is a very good thing.

Tell me about it?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die

http://www.coindesk.com/sidechains-white-paper-ecosystem-reboot/
Here is a coin desk article on the matter of side chains mentioning blockstream as well

Blockstream is just a concept, and this looks like be far away to be implemented, the idea is fine and similar to LXC idea for side chain.

This is the motive that I enjoy this coin, LXC is 100% innovation.

+1
I added a comment on that article.  Wink
it looks like the comments were removed, I've added a  new comment.
Activity: 50
I've been checking out a few of the coins that are part of the Blocknet. This is one of its best looking ones imo.  Cool
Activity: 4
Feels good staking on my phone Smiley
Activity: 14
Can someone please dump moarrrr?  Huh
Activity: 238
More info on blocknet
At theblocknet.com
Pages:
Jump to: