Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 67. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 450
Merit: 251
19500sat! Very nice but it seems to be cheap in comparison what will be in the future. The end of this month 200k?

It is really difficult to make any predictions with bitcoin in crisis, however until 2015, I belive that we could see $ 1.00 by LXC unit.

The next 24 hours are critical
What is going to happen in the next 24h?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
19500sat! Very nice but it seems to be cheap in comparison what will be in the future. The end of this month 200k?

It is really difficult to make any predictions with bitcoin in crisis, however until 2015, I belive that we could see $ 1.00 by LXC unit.

The next 24 hours are critical
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
this coin seems good to me, it's keeping a good price, I'll hope the rise will be steady and slow.
Good work by devs!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Why price falling at 15.5k now  Huh

It happens. I know these terms get tossed around but its mostly weak hands selling to strong hands. It means for those that don't know what it means is as follows.  Weak hands (who bought at cheaper prices earlier) will sell/dump to stronger hands to take their profit. Stronger hands that is those that buy from the weaker ones who sold at a higher price than they bought will hold it longer and at higher prices to make their own profit. It's a good thing for long term value of the coin.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
GUYS... STAY AWAY FROM MINTPAL IF YOU DONT WANNA LOSE YOUR MONEY.

FOR REAL!
Truth! I have been trying to pull my btc out since yesterday and it says awaiting confirmation... I don't have any emails. dammat.
next cryptorush
Activity: 896

FOR REAL!
Truth! I have been trying to pull my btc out since yesterday and it says awaiting confirmation... I don't have any emails. dammat.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Why price falling at 15.5k now  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
I've heard through the grapevine this coin is going to release a big app soon. Bought some more. Smiley

You have a pretty good vineyard. lol.  Our win mobile app is testing. Smiley We have 6100+ votes on Bter and puts us into #11 place on there.

Bter is a place to be, but Mintpal will fix this mess...  Roll Eyes

https://twitter.com/EMC2Whale/status/519351262043979776

Did you see that video.. The guys who run Mintpal are as bad as BFL! Maybe even worse although Sonney is bad.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Bter is a place to be, but Mintpal will fix this mess...  Roll Eyes
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
I've heard through the grapevine this coin is going to release a big app soon. Bought some more. Smiley

You have a pretty good vineyard. lol.  Our win mobile app is testing. Smiley We have 6100+ votes on Bter and puts us into #11 place on there.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

FOR REAL!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die

Yes that is correct.. but you have said something else.. read a bit above.
he was right two buy orders totaling 10.05 lxc  for 99k satoshi
Activity: 166
Activity: 166
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
LXC 99K sat on Mintpal  Shocked Shocked
Activity: 432
First orders are coming on mintpal

to da moon 500k !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I gotta felling that tonight´s is gonna be a cool night  Grin .

Activity: 63
First orders are coming on mintpal

Pages:
Jump to: