Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 66. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I usually wont comment on troll posts. I've updated a few times on it. Its being tested and bug fixed and made ready for dans review. We are also working on win mobile which is getting very near.

Something more for fun but pretty cool imo. I have commissioned a poker chip for LibrexCoin. Here is some art work of it. Front and reverse sides are depicted. Notice the darkside of LibrexCoin. It will be updated to say LibrexSend when it is ready

Thanks Dev hope it's release soon
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Edit: Thanks for mod!

I just read the StealthCoin Thread, cause I wondered, why XST price keeps dropping, and I saw a shining example of the
horrible quarrels, that internet forum seem to spawn all the time.

So let us remember to stay constructive & friendly, and talk about real topics. Thats one of the reasons that made BTCD  big. Pretty big.

I recently paid with BTC for the first time. Felt great Cheesy Wish it had been LXC though...
btcd will teleport itself down to the bottom of the pile soon enough just like dark. That coin is dark coin all over again the way the pumpers talk nonsense about future events that will never happen just like dark.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
I usually wont comment on troll posts. I've updated a few times on it. Its being tested and bug fixed and made ready for dans review. We are also working on win mobile which is getting very near.

Something more for fun but pretty cool imo. I have commissioned a poker chip for LibrexCoin. Here is some art work of it. Front and reverse sides are depicted. Notice the darkside of LibrexCoin. It will be updated to say LibrexSend when it is ready. Smiley

I'm down for set when there ready
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Edit: Thanks for mod!

I just read the StealthCoin Thread, cause I wondered, why XST price keeps dropping, and I saw a shining example of the
horrible quarrels, that internet forum seem to spawn all the time.

So let us remember to stay constructive & friendly, and talk about real topics. Thats one of the reasons that made BTCD  big. Pretty big.

I recently paid with BTC for the first time. Felt great Cheesy Wish it had been LXC though...
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
sorry it was a joke  im back holder
stole my coins buy back a lot more sorry  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM

Something more for fun but pretty cool imo. I have commissioned a poker chip for LibrexCoin. Here is some art work of it. Front and reverse sides are depicted. Notice the darkside of LibrexCoin. It will be updated to say LibrexSend when it is ready. Smiley

Great work... Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

never LOL  Wink
What do you mean never.
Dev can you update on this...
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
never LOL  Wink

It's coming...and it will be worth the wait. 
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
I've held some Librex for awhile now, but have never tried to download the Windows wallet until now..... My wallet will not sync Huh; I've tried closing and re-opening a few times, leaving it open for at least 15 minutes each time, but no luck.  Is there a .conf file which I should add?  Any suggestions would be helpful.  Thanks!

Peace

EDIT: To be clear, I have zero connections.  I used the link from the OP as well

same problem and I was asking for help...I gave up

I tryed downloading and installing again, reseting router, put exception in firewall and I had no luck. If you figure it out pls inform me becouse i have no more idea why it won't sync. Good luck

EDIT: this is not fuding

I had the same issue.  I could connect no problem on my home computer but not on my office PC, both windows 7.   I took the peers.dat from my home pc and copied it over to the office pc and it connected immediately.
When will Librexsend will release?
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
Interesting discussion on using side-chains on BTC over at reddit. (asked about an hour ago)

Sounds like what Librexcoin will be bring fairly soon, although not many people are actually aware of it apart from investors in LXC. Can dev confirm.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2int7m/singlechain_thinking_is_not_scalable_memo_to/
Activity: 228
I've held some Librex for awhile now, but have never tried to download the Windows wallet until now..... My wallet will not sync Huh; I've tried closing and re-opening a few times, leaving it open for at least 15 minutes each time, but no luck.  Is there a .conf file which I should add?  Any suggestions would be helpful.  Thanks!

Peace

EDIT: To be clear, I have zero connections.  I used the link from the OP as well

same problem and I was asking for help...I gave up

I tryed downloading and installing again, reseting router, put exception in firewall and I had no luck. If you figure it out pls inform me becouse i have no more idea why it won't sync. Good luck

EDIT: this is not fuding
resset your router with the button try i had the same problem for days
wallet is perfect  Wink
sorry for my poar engels im dutch old man  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1206

Peace

EDIT: To be clear, I have zero connections.  I used the link from the OP as well
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
19500sat! Very nice but it seems to be cheap in comparison what will be in the future. The end of this month 200k?

It is really difficult to make any predictions with bitcoin in crisis, however until 2015, I belive that we could see $ 1.00 by LXC unit.

I can't see any crisis. The low price is for you crisis? Such crises and even more I seen many times. It's funny for me. At least a few times every year bitcoin dies or it has crisis.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Librexcoin has been valued in relation to Bitcoin, and the trend will continue ... Yes  When Librexsend gonna release,  the LXC price will explode hard. LXC is a safe alternative for BTC price. Buy and Hold, because the coins still pretty cheap. 200K sat is coming..  Cool
19500sat! Very nice but it seems to be cheap in comparison what will be in the future. The end of this month 200k?

It is really difficult to make any predictions with bitcoin in crisis, however until 2015, I belive that we could see $ 1.00 by LXC unit.
The next 24 hours are critical
What is going to happen in the next 24h?

Yea what will happen in 24 hrs??
Is it we will hit 50k to 200k due to Librexsend release?
Pages:
Jump to: