Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥MAIN SALE🔥] MINDLINK - Blockchain eLearning platform - page 2. (Read 30277 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
iIthink this project would be so successful in the near future because of million reasons chaining of course! I just love to see more of this project in the future and for it to be successful! thank dev team for this project! really good!
Guys, why aren't all the tokens displayed in the holders?

https://etherscan.io/token/0x9Fe44b57eF0c7eFBcC3895277a761DF3F6F08947#balances
Activity: 26
iIthink this project would be so successful in the near future because of million reasons chaining of course! I just love to see more of this project in the future and for it to be successful! thank dev team for this project! really good!
Activity: 54
Merit: 4
What is the main difference between MINDLINK and Udemy for example?
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
Taк тo в oбщeм тeмa нe плoxaя! кoгдa opиeнтиpoвoчнo нaчнyтcя тopги?
Ha дaнный мoмeнт тopги yжe пpoxoдят нa биpжe YoBit
Activity: 13
Merit: 2
Taк тo в oбщeм тeмa нe плoxaя! кoгдa opиeнтиpoвoчнo нaчнyтcя тopги?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Activity: 53
Merit: 5
Activity: 84
This project requires more knowledge to the community in which will develope its potential for the growth and progress. Being decentralized and the features of Mindlink and its Elearning platform.
Activity: 91
OH, This is another interesting project that caught my attention,also the ability to stream conferences and seminars, with the possibility of recording and distributing  Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
I really like any kind of educational innovations. And I am definitely glad that you guys want to change our world in good, light way. Wish you best luck with it. Future about blockchain.
E-learning on the blockchain, for now, I know only few project in this way.
Activity: 11
I am here to PERSONALLY invite this lovely ICO to join our clan and help your ICO to get the much NEEDED exposer. We have created Coinbed for ICO owners, as not only we have SIMPLE process to get the ICO listed, but also we have cheap price UNLIKE other exchange out there.

So, I am here to invite this lovely ICO to be part of the deal. It could really give your ICO the boost needed. Visit http://www.coinbed.io/ for more info or email us at [email protected]

Best regards,
Coinbed Representative
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
Why are all the social networks silent, has there been a single message for a long time? What about the project? For bounty, then they will pay? Strongly I doubt it.

This project is more similar to SCAM therefore there can be no remuneration and speech! At the beginning of the sales of the tokens, they made their own purchase of tokens with one transaction and after that there were practically no investors, and social networks were stalled! Conclusions can do yourself!
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
https://paynote.eu
Why are all the social networks silent, has there been a single message for a long time? What about the project? For bounty, then they will pay? Strongly I doubt it.
Activity: 210
A good project that has been successful and will centainly make the team and participants feel satisfied.
Congratulations to all supporters for good performance.
Activity: 140
What makes your project different between other similar projects?
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
How are Mindlinks ? we are waiting for further information about signature releases as well as their progress.
ICO is coming to a successful conclusion. It should be released soon. We can add telegraph to inquire about the latest progress.
Activity: 210
How are Mindlinks ? we are waiting for further information about signature releases as well as their progress.
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
When will the tokens be paid for bounty company?  Huh
Activity: 13

Howdy devs, can you please clarify what is the lower limit of my donation in your ICO and pre-ICO?
Activity: 10

I think that can be  interesting project, let's see. But guys, can you explain  me a little more about what is the main advantage as  investor? What will I receive?
Pages:
Jump to: