Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥MAIN SALE🔥] MINDLINK - Blockchain eLearning platform - page 3. (Read 30277 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Are there any questions regarding our ICO?

Please do not hesitate to ask!
A good project, do you plan to cooperate with universities?

Thanks!
Yes, we do plan cooperation with universities. To be exact, we are creating a platform, where it should be beneficial for every education-related institution to be partnered with us.

I am in a Twitter campaign, I do not get a gift per week, please update my spreadsheet, .ini my report link; https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33339849

Thank you admin
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
There should be an announcement as the sale ended. What are the next steps you will take? You need to keep your investors and community aware of what is happening with the project. You raised a good amount of ETH, how will it be distributed in the close future?

I'm not sure that this is a good amount on the ETH, especially if you take into account that it was made by one payment and most likely using the company's own funds. At the current price of the ETH, these fees are scanty!
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
There should be an announcement as the sale ended. What are the next steps you will take? You need to keep your investors and community aware of what is happening with the project. You raised a good amount of ETH, how will it be distributed in the close future?
Activity: 14

Hello! I didn’t expect to see such a project!!! I’m impressed that there are guys who are quite serious
Activity: 1923
Merit: 321
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
According to the site the sale was over, the soft cap was hit and about 2223 ETH were raised.
Activity: 199
A good project and promising because it offers the problem of standardization of education world. I am interested in participating in creative contents, here there is no form to acknowledge that participation
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Why there are no news from the project? In twitter and Facebook silence already several weeks, very much to reap.
I right at the beginning was interested in the project, team what happened?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
Hi! Your aim seems to be very good. I would ask if there's a sort of middleman between the uploading of courses and the access to them by the users, except avoiding scam and fake reviews. Thank you!
Activity: 560
Well,they have raised around $2 million dollars. That should be more than enough to get the MindLink platform up and running and establish some powerful partnerships with several universities and mentors. I'm looking forward to see some development updates soon! Wink

Very little activity in the social networks of the project, it worries new investors, it seems that the project has problems with the implementation. The branch on the forum is also inactive, I will hope for the best!
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
Well,they have raised around $2 million dollars. That should be more than enough to get the MindLink platform up and running and establish some powerful partnerships with several universities and mentors. I'm looking forward to see some development updates soon! Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Actaully it is a good project ama I don’t why it didn’t get too much interest. I wanted it to make a hard cap but it has already passed, I think. It is very difficult after now. Let’s say it passed the soft cap.
Activity: 340
it is amazing., traditional education people can only learn with some teachers and teachers with certain specialties and learn other knowledge through limited material but with this project people will take the initiative
Activity: 84
Hello,

We have added MindLink ICO profile to CoinWoot website (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/mindlink).

If you have any question about MindLink ICO profile, feel free to contact us.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
This type of projects exceeds soft cap quite easily. I also wait in excitement, to see whether they will achieve hard cap or not. The project seems to have potential, it should be tracked closely in roder to see what it will achieve.
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
MAIN SALE IS LIVE

AirDrop is Finished. Tokens will be distributed at the end of the ICO. You can find yourself here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KWkzKPrEHk6VSwBuqQJkxaYJvHAdV49rLaSMpRIF5XA/view#gid=830957938
200 ML Tokens per participant.
For the AirDrop we've decided to use tokens, that were initially allocated to developers.

great, i'm on the list Smiley

will there be future airdrops?

It is unclear for now, but everything is possible  Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
ELIXIR TOKEN
MAIN SALE IS LIVE

AirDrop is Finished. Tokens will be distributed at the end of the ICO. You can find yourself here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KWkzKPrEHk6VSwBuqQJkxaYJvHAdV49rLaSMpRIF5XA/view#gid=830957938
200 ML Tokens per participant.
For the AirDrop we've decided to use tokens, that were initially allocated to developers.

great, i'm on the list Smiley

will there be future airdrops?
Activity: 71
Activity: 306
Still regretting not to have developed this project myself Smiley However, it was just a matter of time that also the world of didactics would start to be decentralized and tokenized. It is a very complex issue though, I hope that the Mindlink team will have enough knowledge - and Mind - to build a truly working platform. It is easy to to do something like that on paper, but in fact, there are no words to express how difficult would it be to develope a really working system in the real world. Complexity of such a mechanism is extraordinary.

Since it's a completely new and non-existent area the Mindlink team has the possibility to design it the way that users think it has been done right. Will be interesting to see what they'll make out of it.
Activity: 32
great project, goodluck and more power dev., thanks for being part of your success...
Activity: 395
Merit: 129
Still regretting not to have developed this project myself Smiley However, it was just a matter of time that also the world of didactics would start to be decentralized and tokenized. It is a very complex issue though, I hope that the Mindlink team will have enough knowledge - and Mind - to build a truly working platform. It is easy to to do something like that on paper, but in fact, there are no words to express how difficult would it be to develope a really working system in the real world. Complexity of such a mechanism is extraordinary.
Pages:
Jump to: