Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥MAIN SALE🔥] MINDLINK - Blockchain eLearning platform - page 6. (Read 30277 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Mindlink will be the solution of eduction. This is a very flexible platform i've seen. Looking forward to this project
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
nice project verry interesting
Activity: 392
Bounty thread Link please
Activity: 15
Great Project!
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
I think no one could have possibly imagined the exciting, effective learning technologies we have today. In just the last few years, there have been impressive technological advances that are changing the nature of how people learn and how teachers teach. I think Minlink can make resources even more readily accessible and I hope content will become more engaging than ever before.
Activity: 336
What is interesting here is that there would be no restrictions regarding course price for the user. The only requirement to be followed is to maintain all the transactions within MindLink structure. This is what makes MindLab different from other projects.
Activity: 112
I think that online e-learning platform is actual solution that meets modern needs. On the MindLink platform I see solutions that can be useful and in demand. Against the backdrop of competition from other similar projects, I wish the team to be among the leaders in their field
Activity: 25
E-learning, it's a nice angle. Not many people doing something about it on the blockchain. Nice bounty program too.
Activity: 266
This is very interesting. Hopefully MIDLINK will soon bounty social media because I believe the development team serious to MIDLINK to be perfectly and succeed.
Activity: 44
nice project...
good luck for best future..
Activity: 171
The disadvantages of traditional education
I will talk about the most important shortcomings of traditional education in the Arab countries and Egypt specifically

* Focus on the method of indoctrination
* Neglecting activities that show skills, talents
* Attention to the mental side of the student through memorization of concepts and knowledge, and neglect of other aspects, * Neglecting the use of modern educational methods
* Neglecting individual differences between students
* Neglect the development of tendencies and trends, and focus on the subject matter
* Reliance on the results of examinations requiring conservation in the identification of success mark
* Blur the spirit of innovation
* The large number of subjects, the larger the size of the resulting material to link the failure issue by not keeping the lessons resulting in student injustice
* Neglect the teacher to the side of the survey and the search for additional information, and clinging to the curriculum
* The presence of large numbers of students in the classrooms, which led to a reduction in the value of communication between the teacher and students
Activity: 438
if i participated in the ico great project ..
Activity: 9
This is a great project with a promising gf future. I hope the Community grows fast
Activity: 98
judging from the beginning .. hereinafter in the consideration for the inves ... success dev
Activity: 97
I think it will be very good to learn different languages. Exciting idea to overcome the language barrier. I hope the system will be monitored, because by giving such closed access - you can transfer any information.
Activity: 69
The modern world with its technologies allows access to data warehouses all over the world, and not limited to the local library, this allows to increase the volume of knowledge received by people in contrast to traditional education
With your roadmap I see great future with the project
Activity: 21
Wonderful idea. Will be waiting to participate fully.
Activity: 36
This is a great project with a promising gf future. I hope the Community grows fast
Activity: 7
1. Personally, I prefer correspondence or distance learning online. He graduated from college, he studied on the full-time. Now I finish university, in absentia. So much more convenient. Distance learning is still in great demand. In my opinion this is the best option, since self-education is the most effective education.
2. After graduation, in order to stay in demand in my field, I think that the upgrading of qualifications is a must.
3. Online platforms, this is the best option for learning, because does not require high costs.

I can't wait
Pages:
Jump to: