Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥MAIN SALE🔥] MINDLINK - Blockchain eLearning platform - page 4. (Read 30277 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Very interesting project. Learning is very paramount to everyone and the project is promising . E-learning is good project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
Check out my blog post about MindLink: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@chrispop/mindlink-mltoken-an-attempt-to-change-the-broken-education-system

I've talked with Alexander for a bit on Telegram, and I can see he is a very intelligent man. Teamed up with other likeminded people he could make a nice figure with this project! Good Luck!

I read the excellent and qualitative review with pleasure. I think that developers without any problems will gather a hard cap, the main thing is to convey more information about the project.

Activity: 5
good project,waiting for bounty campaign,hope this token go the moon later
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
Check out my blog post about MindLink: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@chrispop/mindlink-mltoken-an-attempt-to-change-the-broken-education-system

I've talked with Alexander for a bit on Telegram, and I can see he is a very intelligent man. Teamed up with other likeminded people he could make a nice figure with this project! Good Luck!
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
MAIN SALE IS LIVE

AirDrop is Finished. Tokens will be distributed at the end of the ICO. You can find yourself here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KWkzKPrEHk6VSwBuqQJkxaYJvHAdV49rLaSMpRIF5XA/view#gid=830957938
200 ML Tokens per participant.
For the AirDrop we've decided to use tokens, that were initially allocated to developers.
Activity: 50
Very interesting project. Great idea indeed. Education is very important to everyone. E-learning is good project, you can learned more even if you are busy or you staying at home. I will support this project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
In Europe there is a test, which calculates how good students are and how much they know. Year after year the kids are getting more and more bad results. In my opinion that is because today the educational system tries to educate the kids, like the did 50 or 60 years ago.

But no one keeps in mind that the kids today are totally different to kids 50 years ago or even 20. They have a total different mental access to education. The kids in the past have been proud, that they can learn something and get to university. Today the kids are not mature enough with 14 years to learn about physics, math, history etc. But its not even necessary to learn those things with an age of 14. But the traditional education system says that they should learn this.

In my opinion it would be much more help full to learn kids from 12 to 18 how to cook, how to bake, how to grow vegetable, how to produce self made products like juices, marmalade or honey. Or cloths. Give them an education about food, what things are healthy and what stuff should be avoided. (like nearly 70% of the stuff that can be bought in a supermarket?)

And after they have learned how to life, they can decide what way of education they want to take. University, craftsmen school, what ever. But with the traditional education system we have in Europe, everyone who isn't good in school gets stamped as stupid.

Well, the problem to this regard is that the latest generations have been breeded with smartphones and surrounded by monitors since their first months of life, which has made them a generation of people who think more visually than any other previous "release" of human beings. Of course, the didactics of the educational system didn't change accordingly, it couldn't adapt so fast.

Over time, virtual learning will be normal practice, the only thing that worries me is a fair assessment of knowledge! There are a lot of fraudulent schemes on the network, perhaps the blockchain will be able to solve this problem!
Activity: 168
The project is nice and i can see a good future of this coin. Hope it can be listed soon on external exchange.
Activity: 77
When is the airdroping or tokens gonna end?
Activity: 81
It is good project, I like it But please tell me more knowledge about it on my gmail
Activity: 53
4. Benefits of global knowledge exchange process
What I see and understand the Mindlink project is, to keep updated the generations with the current technology and syllabus which is implemented and in practice around the world in different continent, from one platform. This is the unique idea I have ever seen in crypto world as this will be more helpful to the third world countries people then developed countries. It will make way easier to get education of any field from any expert in the world. The knowledge exchange process will also be helful to make integration of different people from different corners of the world from different language and ethnicity.

I dont know about the fees but I hope that it will less then current education companies charging from students. The use of blockchain technology will bring the easiest way of understanding and also it will make easy fund transfer system.
Activity: 33
wow, I like the project idea. I am expecting a detailed roadmap and teams behind this amazing . All the best to the team  !!!
Activity: 308
Tw7yXzfoV2tU5gn5Ly3bxjJSgv35TJYQWf
Look promising project good luck Tongue
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
The online e-learning platform is a distance learning method in which the teacher and the trainees are physically in different places. With this type of training, people who are burdened with family and business concerns and do not have the opportunity to attend traditional classes have a chance to get quality training services. Such training meets the requirements of modern life, especially if you consider not only transportation costs, but also the cost of organizing the entire system of full-time education. Hence the ever-increasing interest in such training, to its most diverse forms, necessary throughout the life of man.
Activity: 75
Great project. I hope you can form a huge community for the popularization of your project. Good luck!
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I am happy to discover this project.

Most of the elearning services that I bought had difficulties regarding providing the good quality of content in a fast and secure way. I am hoping that MindLink will bring solution to elearning industry.
Activity: 154

A good project that has great opportunities to climb the career ladder as high as possible ... Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
As a former teacher, an now as a trainer and a coach, I think we need a big change in learning concept, to face the new challenges that the society of information presents to us.
The traditional system is not working anymore, and we have to accept that we need to be lifelong learners.
In this sense, an online platform can be unvaluable to exchange nes and experiences.
Activity: 395
Merit: 129
In Europe there is a test, which calculates how good students are and how much they know. Year after year the kids are getting more and more bad results. In my opinion that is because today the educational system tries to educate the kids, like the did 50 or 60 years ago.

But no one keeps in mind that the kids today are totally different to kids 50 years ago or even 20. They have a total different mental access to education. The kids in the past have been proud, that they can learn something and get to university. Today the kids are not mature enough with 14 years to learn about physics, math, history etc. But its not even necessary to learn those things with an age of 14. But the traditional education system says that they should learn this.

In my opinion it would be much more help full to learn kids from 12 to 18 how to cook, how to bake, how to grow vegetable, how to produce self made products like juices, marmalade or honey. Or cloths. Give them an education about food, what things are healthy and what stuff should be avoided. (like nearly 70% of the stuff that can be bought in a supermarket?)

And after they have learned how to life, they can decide what way of education they want to take. University, craftsmen school, what ever. But with the traditional education system we have in Europe, everyone who isn't good in school gets stamped as stupid.

Well, the problem to this regard is that the latest generations have been breeded with smartphones and surrounded by monitors since their first months of life, which has made them a generation of people who think more visually than any other previous "release" of human beings. Of course, the didactics of the educational system didn't change accordingly, it couldn't adapt so fast.
Activity: 94
I believe that e-learning will be a major part of this project in the field of education.Good Luck.
Pages:
Jump to: