Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥MAIN SALE🔥] MINDLINK - Blockchain eLearning platform - page 5. (Read 30277 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 106
quarkchain.io
Guys, I heard you collected a good amount on pre - ico. This indicates that you will be in demand.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Nice, this is what I am waiting for. I will surely join the bounty campaign. Anyway, I like the design of Ann thread and also like the website. I hope it will be more secure. Looking forward for more developments from this project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
I had experience of taking courses to improve skills at work online. I liked this format. I'll be very attentive to your project
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Mind link is good name for block chain
Activity: 560
Merit: 103
quarkchain.io
Obviously, we live in a world where you do not need to go to college to gain knowledge and skills. More and more people are taking courses online. Your project looks very promising in this regard
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
ELIXIR TOKEN
In Europe there is a test, which calculates how good students are and how much they know. Year after year the kids are getting more and more bad results. In my opinion that is because today the educational system tries to educate the kids, like the did 50 or 60 years ago.

But no one keeps in mind that the kids today are totally different to kids 50 years ago or even 20. They have a total different mental access to education. The kids in the past have been proud, that they can learn something and get to university. Today the kids are not mature enough with 14 years to learn about physics, math, history etc. But its not even necessary to learn those things with an age of 14. But the traditional education system says that they should learn this.

In my opinion it would be much more help full to learn kids from 12 to 18 how to cook, how to bake, how to grow vegetable, how to produce self made products like juices, marmalade or honey. Or cloths. Give them an education about food, what things are healthy and what stuff should be avoided. (like nearly 70% of the stuff that can be bought in a supermarket?)

And after they have learned how to life, they can decide what way of education they want to take. University, craftsmen school, what ever. But with the traditional education system we have in Europe, everyone who isn't good in school gets stamped as stupid.
Activity: 37
Ist of many. Education now has a formation
Activity: 198
nice project very interesting Your idea is very interesting and will surely benefit for all mankind! Take a look at this company! The project MINDLINK - Blockchain eLearning platform, I'm sure that this project will be success.
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
Blockchain technology and e-learning is really interesting.
Wish you success.
Activity: 154
we need to upgrade the level of education and the benefits of global knowledge exchange
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Where and how can I check my participation in airdrop? I filled out the form, but how can i check?
Activity: 21
I have a question do you have a full business plan?
What do you expect your costings to be for the first year -two years?
When do you expect to turn a profit?
How much is it going to be to use your product?
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
Now that so many infrastructures are being converted into blockchain based mechanisms and eveything gets tokenized, it was only natural that the same had to happen also to the educational system. By decentralizing classrooms and professors, an eLearning platform finally solves a huge number of problem of logistics. Moreover, a wise use of smart contracts allows the eLearning mechanism to become trustless. Global knowledge will most likely be improved by your Mindlink system, since this decentralization is likely to generate yet unseen synergies.
Activity: 210
this project is very interesting to wait for its development and update about bounty campaign, I am sure this project will reach the target that has been planned because promotion done in many ways, one of them is bounty campaign and airdrop, hopefully getting better everyday
Activity: 395
Merit: 129
Mindlink is a very promising project, I have been thinking myself at a similar project, but I see you have been faster than me to put it into action. I will follow it with great attention.
Activity: 73
I have been monitoring projects hovering around e-learning platform.. This has brought great improvements in the educational sector
Activity: 58
Nice project that caught my attention  Smiley
Activity: 36
Electronic methods of teaching. This should be relevant, especially with such a pace of technology development. With access to the Internet, you have access to virtually all the world's knowledge. Instantly share knowledge, share experiences. And knowledge needs to be updated constantly. I hope that the project will develop, although the competition is very large. I'll watch him.
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
https://eloncity.io/
I think that online eLearning platform, will be more popular every year.
Developers need to try very strongly to make a qualitative product as there are many competitors.
Activity: 280
https://www.soar.earth/
The ICO of the Odem.io project is currently underway. Do you think you are competitors or partners in the future?
Pages:
Jump to: