Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 131. (Read 914218 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

MAXCoin will Kick some Ass Soon!!!
Activity: 221
Merit: 100

MaxCoin & Dogecoin price change in % compare -

Chart - http://myip.ms/info/coins_prices/1/market1/152/market2/132

Summary - http://live.myip.ms

Activity: 210
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
I cant get cgminer to write the conf file. It gets as far as the part where you have to input a file-name or press enter for default, then it gets stuck. Any ideas?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
is nutpool getting ddos-ed or...?
where is the addnode ip ?
who can help
Wallet guide! by kalli (run and wait 10..30 min!) -> http://goo.gl/P5RmQ8 + Nodes -> http://goo.gl/K5hqet
Activity: 131
where is the addnode ip ?
who can help
Activity: 1050
Merit: 513
Okay, I got it too work with the mining, I get shares now.

But my gpu only runs at like 80%, how can I increase that?
dont worry )

what kh/s or mh/s are people getting using 7970?

When mining DOGE i got 740kh/s on each card, tho with maxcoin I get 340MH/s. At that rate how many coins should i get per day, and is this normal for a 7970?

my gpu usage  is only 98% on each card
Thanks
Very good result. Usually 330Mh/s max.

You are getting good results,try 1100 GPU Engine and 1000 Memory Clock with this you will get 360Mh/s.if you try higher GPU Engine you will get more Mh/s,i tried but my GPU crahes with higher than 1100.Memory Clock is not important while mining Max.
Yeap, one rule: GPU Engine - Memory Clock = 150 (module)
Example: GPU 1000, MEM 1150 or GPU 1100, MEM 1250 or GPU 1100, MEM 950 (temp is down!) or GPU 1000, MEM 850 or GPU 1050, MEM 900 and etc.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

When mining DOGE i got 740kh/s on each card, tho with maxcoin I get 340MH/s. At that rate how many coins should i get per day, and is this normal for a 7970?

Thanks

You are getting good results,try 1100 GPU Engine and 1000 Memory Clock with this you will get 360Mh/s.if you try higher GPU Engine you will get more Mh/s,i tried but my GPU crahes with higher than 1100.Memory Clock is not important while mining Max.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Okay, I got it too work with the mining, I get shares now.

But my gpu only runs at like 80%, how can I increase that?

Thanks

how many coins per day does that equal about
5 MAX per day.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Cpuminer WIN ver. perfect.

Laptop, Core i7-3615QM (mobile, 8 cores).

you are not gonna earn much,you are wasting your time and energy because the difficulty is too much for CPU miners now.Better try some other coin which supports CPU mining.

Have a look at Darkcoin! It's been going up a lot the last 48 hours and a new miner has been made that would favor your i7 much. I think you might be able to end up with a lot more Max' if you mine and sell DRK at c-cex.com, transfer BTC to Cryptsy and buy MAX.
what's going on with dwarfpool, keeps disconnecting and loosing shares  Angry
Hey can anyone help me: When I mine with cgminer and it runs but all it says: "Probing for an alive pool", what does that mean? I have typed in the URL for Rocketpool.
Rocketpool work very very very 5 x very unstable. Smalltimeminer pool to and dwarfpool to.
legendary
Activity: 1456

my gpu usage  is only 98% on each card
Thanks

The hash rate is important - buy its the WU that really counts.

The ratio for hash rate vs WU is really different when mining maxcoin. Still figuring this one out, so anyone with experience getting the WU up, please post!   Smiley
Activity: 112

Thanks

how many coins per day does that equal about
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
what's going on with dwarfpool, keeps disconnecting and loosing shares  Angry

Thanks
Activity: 112

my gpu usage  is only 98% on each card
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1456
Hey can anyone help me: When I mine with cgminer and it runs but all it says: "Probing for an alive pool", what does that mean? I have typed in the URL for Rocketpool.

it means your computer is looking for someone to send it some work to do, to send back and that's when you get paid - submitting transaction work.

you can lose a connection to a pool for any number of reasons, eg:

1. your internet connection is down
2. you have the wrong pool settings
3. the pool is down
4. you haven't downloaded the right cgminer - try 1gh.com they have a download for cgminer 3.7.3
5. xyz reason.....

1. Try connecting to an 'Anonymous' pool which means you don't need to register, just enter your wallet address and point your miner at them. This will test any registration problems. Try dwarfpool.com or 1gh.com
2. Join a pool that requires registration.
3. Have your .bat file list a failover - mine on which pool you prefer, but have a failover to another in case your main pool server goes down, etc.
My internet is certainly not down, I have been trying this for an hour or so.
I don't think I have the wrong pool settings, I have used exactly the settings they give you on the site and I have downloaded the cgminer on their site.

But thx anyway, I'll try dwarfpool.

what was your original pool?

Report back when you have a working connection.
Jump to: