Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 435. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
i really hate lippy idiot brats...
who's laughing now meme fags Wink

I've posted that the updated cudaminer (thanks to Christian) is available and ready to be compiled on any OS hours ago (yesterday evening). Not sure what you are talking about?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4973972
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
when will this coin be launched?  the exactly time?

7:30 PM  GMT....
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
when will this coin be launched?  the exactly time?
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
It's real. Check out this thread. They have been posting multiple screenshots proving that it works. Is it that hard to do a simple search?
Activity: 210

Photoshopped!
Activity: 630
when is this shitcoin coming out? i want to mine it early so i can make some quick bitcoin like everyone else.   Kiss
7:30PM GMT
That's yesterdays time.
They announced on twitter that the relaunch will be 7:30PM GMT today. Get your botnets ready Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™

Activity: 133
where is a valid pool?
Activity: 644
P2P The Planet!
This thread is turning into a joke...

This thread turned into a joke a little less than 24 hours ago

You haven't been in the alt coin scene long have you? 99.9% of it is a joke.

Activity: 196
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

This thread turned into a joke a little less than 24 hours ago
Activity: 644
P2P The Planet!

what is funny is i have cudaminer built and running oin my windows 7 x64 OS
even though that moron said on teh last page it was LINUX only
.........which is why i commented what i just said and you guys demanded i was wrong and started with faggy brat mem.jpg's
so who is the fucktard now ?

I HAVE MY miner compiled and running for my Nvidia GPU
it is me who is laughing Smiley

Activity: 798
The coin hasn't been launched yet, they are going to launch today because of problems yesterday.

The pools listed will not be working at launch. As far as I know nothing has changed with respect to launch parameters. We will get a wallet at launch and will be able to solo mine. I suggest you do so. Pools will be available once the pool operators have the source for the coin and get it working on their pool. External miners will be available once developers get their hands on the source and modify cgminer to work. That may be a few hours into launch so mine with the wallet when this coin comes out.

Sorry if this is obvious, but to start solo mining trough the wallet. Do I have to set up special parameters to do so? Or is it just push button "start mining"  and I'm on my way?

Open the debug console and enter setgenerate true - that's it.
Activity: 210
That COULD be a lie. Smiley
Activity: 105
hysterical launch?
Just business as usual for max.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
The coin hasn't been launched yet, they are going to launch today because of problems yesterday.

The pools listed will not be working at launch. As far as I know nothing has changed with respect to launch parameters. We will get a wallet at launch and will be able to solo mine. I suggest you do so. Pools will be available once the pool operators have the source for the coin and get it working on their pool. External miners will be available once developers get their hands on the source and modify cgminer to work. That may be a few hours into launch so mine with the wallet when this coin comes out.

Sorry if this is obvious, but to start solo mining trough the wallet. Do I have to set up special parameters to do so? Or is it just push button "start mining"  and I'm on my way?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

that's what announcement threads are traditionally for
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™

what is funny is i have cudaminer built and running oin my windows 7 x64 OS
even though that moron said on teh last page it was LINUX only
.........which is why i commented what i just said and you guys demanded i was wrong and started with faggy brat mem.jpg's
so who is the fucktard now ?

it is me who is laughing Smiley
Activity: 486
So how does one solo mine this coin?
Activity: 98
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Maybe not a popular opinion, but shouldn't we contact developers to ask for delay before CGminer for keccak would be released? Cause if they talk about fairness, Nvidia guys already have advantage on both cpu and ati users. And I don't see how less fair start could be than it is now.
+20000000
Jump to: