Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 438. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 297
Merit: 112
PRIVATE AND NOT PREMINED: MONERO, AEON, KARBO
Since anyone can compile the new GPU (cuda) miner, it is totally worthless dealing with CPUs.

nvidia miners are not many,,, and they dont have big farms. anyone that builds a big mining farm uses ATI.

You don't need farms. Lets assume cudaminer 10x faster than cpuminer (it should be even more faster).
Lets assume there are equal number of cpu and nvidia miners.
Than cpu users will have only about 9% of coins, and I think in reality they will get even less.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
JustabitofTime - Co-Founder of CoinTropolis
did you guys see the posts in this forum with binaries that had a virus ?
the guy linked to 2 pool links
so are those suppose to be legit or are they setup by the virus writer etc Huh
this is one of them.. http://pool.webcoin.us/max

and to that guy earlier, ya i do think your mostly dumb still because 99.99% of you all still don't know or care
and that applies to all coins that get released.. and besides who the hell are those two guys anyway ?
and what other coins have they released and what names did they use ?
i find it hard to believe it's their first lol
And not impressive either they simply copied and pasted Neisklar's quark miner and deleted a few files and changed 3 lines of code
and you noobs are proclaiming this as some new innovative coin etc.. suuuuuurrreee lol
it's a half ass clone of QRK/SRC
but they deleted the stuff that made those two coins good.

Interesting rant, can I get an English translation? Smiley  I've already said my peace concerning this terrible launch. The coin lacks any innovation, the project planning was terrible and follow-up has been worse.  With the CUDA miner in the wild, this should get interesting in 5 1/2 hours.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
did you guys see the posts in this forum with binaries that had a virus ?
the guy linked to 2 pool links
so are those suppose to be legit or are they setup by the virus writer etc Huh
this is one of them.. http://pool.webcoin.us/max

and to that guy earlier, ya i do think your mostly dumb still because 99.99% of you all still don't know or care
and that applies to all coins that get released.. and besides who the hell are those two guys anyway ?
and what other coins have they released and what names did they use ?
i find it hard to believe it's their first lol
And not impressive either they simply copied and pasted Neisklar's quark miner and deleted a few files and changed 3 lines of code
and you noobs are proclaiming this as some new innovative coin etc.. suuuuuurrreee lol
it's a half ass clone of QRK/SRC
but they deleted the stuff that made those two coins good.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Cái đéo gì có ra coin hay ko ? delay hôm này qua hôm khác thì coin có giá con mẹ gì

eбaть-кoлoтить, чe этo зa нaxyй?

Лoл.

Гyгл тpaнcлeйт гoвopит чтo этo вьeтнaмcкий.

Чтo eбaть имeть мoнeтy или нeт? Этo былo зaдepжки в дpyгoй дeнь, тo, чтo eбaть цeнным мoнeтa
Activity: 136
Since anyone can compile the new GPU (cuda) miner, it is totally worthless dealing with CPUs.

nvidia miners are not many,,, and they dont have big farms. anyone that builds a big mining farm uses ATI.
Activity: 196
Cái đéo gì có ra coin hay ko ? delay hôm này qua hôm khác thì coin có giá con mẹ gì

eбaть-кoлoтить, чe этo зa нaxyй?
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
when max coin been launched?can we mine this coin now? CPU or GPU coin? thx!

Activity: 224
that cg miner is not working for maxcoin..

MCX picking up Maxcoin is great news.

What's so good when you can't mine any coin.
Activity: 183

MCX picking up Maxcoin is great news.
Activity: 616
Merit: 300
actually what is REALLY funny is after 101 pages none of you care nor thought to ask about WHO made the coin in the first place
which shows me your all 99.99% noobs and your looking to just flash mine ANY coin that comes along
..otherwise you would ask WHO.

post after post trash on the dev's and rofl you don't even know who they are LOLOL

Jordan Fish and Luke Mitchell are the devs, you look the fool now, do you think we are all dumb?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Another strike against already proven incompetent devs. Where did Max find theses clueless wonders?

Another strike for clueless posters, the devs haven't released a cgminer for Maxcoin therefore any that are out there are not going to work are they.

You are either a botnet op or just another ignorant noob. The devs a clearly out of their league with this release.
Hey, your the clueless noob that said scrypt was better. I couldn't stop laughing. Scrypt is the most power wasting hardware destroying thing that ever happened to alt-coins. Sha3 is about 300 times faster than scrypt.

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
actually what is REALLY funny is after 101 pages none of you care nor thought to ask about WHO made the coin in the first place
which shows me your all 99.99% noobs and your looking to just flash mine ANY coin that comes along
..otherwise you would ask WHO.

post after post trash on the dev's and rofl you don't even know who they are LOLOL
Activity: 224
It could be the first altcoin death before birth.
Activity: 9
Anyone know when the binaries will be downloadable (password protected) ?

Is a regular pool software working with this coin ? Or should it be a custom made pool engine ?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
just a point of note,

they said in their statement 13 hours ago that wallets would be available from morning time to allow everyone download.

its now 13.05 and no sign of the password protected wallets...hmmm another fubber i think

Yes, i also think so.    However, just forgive them. They are only young college kids. 
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

Another strike against already proven incompetent devs. Where did Max find theses clueless wonders?

Another strike for clueless posters, the devs haven't released a cgminer for Maxcoin therefore any that are out there are not going to work are they.

You are either a botnet op or just another ignorant noob. The devs a clearly out of their league with this release.
Activity: 17
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Activity: 151
Anyone know if this is really going up on: https://mcxnow.com/ - as of now, nothing up on site but a lot of people saying they read on chat..
I just asked RealSolid:

So yes, it's going to be added on McxNow

Cheers- any idea why he hasnt gone public with this?  Talk of tweets, but as of now havent seen anything.
Jump to: