Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 448. (Read 914218 times)

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469
RealSolid has announced MaxCoin is going to be added to mcxNOW! [ref link] (just next to MinCoin for ultimate lol Grin)
So get ready to trade there.

Nice fake to get people to click on your referral link for mcxBUX.

It is a ref, but of course it's not a fake. He announced it on the chat.

https://twitter.com/TheRealSolid/status/431236623049580544
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
I know where I am going to trade maxcoin.  mcxnow.com is soooo much better than coins-e

yeah right, can anyone even log in to this site?

I'm using Linux (not that it should matter). I created an account then I tried to log in with both Firefox and Opera and it doesn't do anything. I click "login" and it shows the login page again. Whatever, not gonna trade there I guess.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
RealSolid has announced MaxCoin is going to be added to mcxNOW! [ref link] (just next to MinCoin for ultimate lol Grin)

It would be good if RS adds it, the exchange hasn't had any new crypto coins for ages.

THIS IS 100% CONFIRMED!!! DOGE AND MAX COMING SOON!!!

Sounds like McxNOW will go with MAX before DOGE.  RS supposedly said about 1/2 hour after the wallet code is released.  Holy crap - Maxcoin on McxNOW.  AWESOME !!!!

DEVS - If you need an exchange that won't crash under the load, get in touch with user "realsolid" at McxNow....
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Someone from the dev's get a hold of Realsolid at mcxnow.com

He's serious it appears.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

nice,
mcxnow is a fine exchange.. just needs 100 more coins   Smiley

starting with the DOGE/MAX ..
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009
I know where I am going to trade maxcoin.  mcxnow.com is soooo much better than coins-e
Activity: 160

It would be good if RS adds it, the exchange hasn't had any new crypto coins for ages.

Yeah, RS just said he will probably have MaxCoin running 30min. after the wallet source becomes available.

Which will be good, as mcxNOW is probably the only exchange that would handle the load if the coin has as much interest as it looks like it's going to have.

Great to see Maxcoin already appearing on exchanges, and especially before it even launches
Activity: 196
I could stand the delay, but the delay is making it unfair, why? because they left the directory that contained miner without a simple index file, that allowed us to view the directory structure and files, now miner source is public, it's a matter of hours to have a GPU miner working, so the poll and advertising this as a CPU coin are lies and unfair

Right, because mining will only be possible for a matter of hours...

Yes for people using CPU, do you think everyone has a bunch of GPUs at home? Once GPU's get on train, CPU miners won't get a chance.

I have never tried cpu mining, because I know there are so many network admins around the world who are perfectly comfortable with english and know very well their server farms are in 10-15% load. can anyone tell me if cpu mining is profitable?
Activity: 140
We're postponing the launch of MaxCoin by 24 hours after today's events. The new launch time will be 7.30PM GMT Thursday, 24 hours after original launch.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Best launch ever  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
so with the minerd code leaked, does that mean someone has a gpu miner?
Activity: 252

Yeah, RS just said he will probably have MaxCoin running 30min. after the wallet source becomes available.

Which will be good, as mcxNOW is probably the only exchange that would handle the load if the coin has as much interest as it looks like it's going to have.

Activity: 364
Merit: 253
Hope this overtakes the same old style cpu coins.
Activity: 350
Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17
so many people are going to get burnt on this pump/dump its going to be glorious
Activity: 630

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

It will be nice to trade maxcoin on an exchange that is blazingly FAST for a change - one that has never lost a single coin for any of it's users.

Probably something that will turn your PC into part of someones bot net. We all know the real wallet is not being released until tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

Jump to: