Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] Kittehcoin launched ! Come get some MEOW now. U haz it! DOGE sad. - page 77. (Read 246073 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
1BTC buy order at 3 satoshi !!

This is huge guys, some big investors know that meow is going to skyrocket whitin a week Smiley
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
new marketing campaign starts at relaunch, no point before
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Where is the new wallet? I downloaded the Windows version from the link in post #1 and the kittehcoin-qt file has the icon of the old dope smoking cat (so I didn't launch it at all). Is that the current wallet? If yes, the icon needs to be fixed, if no, the link should get fixed to be the current wallet.

Any wallet you download for now will work, the two have not much in difference other than logo, However, on relaunch you will get a new wallet with new features, and that one will be a forced update. For now you can mine and use any wallet that's been released so far.

So when is this relaunch we've been hearing about? Let's do something with this coin.

Start promotional giveaways asap. Look how successful usde has been with it's promo's

Get rid of the whiny school girl crap by deleting anything and everything connecting this coin to dogecoin.

Ask crypto bloggers to write posts about Kitteh Coin. Same goes for popular twitter/facebook fan pages.

Hire someone to make an android/ios wallet <- would really boost popularity since no altcoin has done it before.

Update the wallet links even if the only change is the logo. I mean seriously this should have been done as soon as you guys had a updated wallet with reasonable logo.

Every little bit helps guys but doing nothing most certainly wont help at all. PR is most important at this stage!

If I can help with anything please send a pm.

Every little bit helps guys but doing nothing most certainly wont help at all. PR is most important at this stage!

The dev is been busy day and night to develop some futures and preparing for the launch

Kind regards

Ongoing developments of Kitteh Coin is not what I'm doubting. The sheer lack of social marketing is
when is the relaunch going to happen? Do you know how much coins there will be?

Our main team dev will response this as soon as possible Smiley

But it will be great Smiley

As you can see , nobody is selling at 2 satoshi , even not at 3 satoshi , there is a little sell at 3.

People who aren't in at the moment just buy cheap in Smiley
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
when is the relaunch going to happen? Do you know how much coins there will be?
Activity: 400
Merit: 268
Allread a diff of 2.86 and 400 mh/s hashrate !!!

Price is going to sky !

Man I told you this was a long run! Will see kitteh at a 100 satoshis in a month!
Where is the new wallet? I downloaded the Windows version from the link in post #1 and the kittehcoin-qt file has the icon of the old dope smoking cat (so I didn't launch it at all). Is that the current wallet? If yes, the icon needs to be fixed, if no, the link should get fixed to be the current wallet.

Any wallet you download for now will work, the two have not much in difference other than logo, However, on relaunch you will get a new wallet with new features, and that one will be a forced update. For now you can mine and use any wallet that's been released so far.

So when is this relaunch we've been hearing about? Let's do something with this coin.

Start promotional giveaways asap. Look how successful usde has been with it's promo's

Get rid of the whiny school girl crap by deleting anything and everything connecting this coin to dogecoin.

Ask crypto bloggers to write posts about Kitteh Coin. Same goes for popular twitter/facebook fan pages.

Hire someone to make an android/ios wallet <- would really boost popularity since no altcoin has done it before.

Update the wallet links even if the only change is the logo. I mean seriously this should have been done as soon as you guys had a updated wallet with reasonable logo.

The dev is been busy day and night to develop some futures and preparing for the launch

Kind regards

Activity: 45

Cool. Just making sure it didn't get overlooked.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
http://mpools.net/kittehcoin

Introducing a brand new kittehcoin mining pool!

Featuring:
- 0% mining fee. *** Limited time only ***
- 60 confirmations before payout
- Proportional payout system
- Salted passwords
- DDOS protection from cloudflare
- Random giveaways to regular miners. Have a low hashrate?

Join now for the chance to get 50k extra MEOW just by pointing your miners at my pool!
Activity: 70

This thread is old and I can't take over it or delete it. I'll have Lonestar108 update it to point to the status update thread in large text. I want to keep the original thread so its clear this is a legit coin with no premine, we're just doing a major update with the relaunch.

To get any new info, including wallets, go to kittehcoin.info. Kittehcoin.com should redirect you there too, and .org will soon as well.

Here is a direct link to the latest windows wallet: https://kittehcoin.info/wallet/win/kittehcoin-latest.zip

Sorry for the confusion, this will all be much clearer after we relaunch (at which point we'll delete this post or snapshot it and archive it so people don't reply and cause confusion).

Thanks Smiley

Thanks. I just downloaded from the link you provided. The kittehcoin-qt.exe icon shows the old dope cat still... is this an accident or is it pointing to the wrong wallet file?
You have to delete your old files EXCEPT YOUR .DAT FILE! Replace the old files in your folder that you had the original with the ones on the front page of the folder you downloaded.

It's cool. I know that. I haven't done anything yet, just looked at the kittehcoin-qt.exe ICON IN THE ZIP PACKAGE and it's dopey von smokerton which is WEIRD.
Activity: 70

This thread is old and I can't take over it or delete it. I'll have Lonestar108 update it to point to the status update thread in large text. I want to keep the original thread so its clear this is a legit coin with no premine, we're just doing a major update with the relaunch.

To get any new info, including wallets, go to kittehcoin.info. Kittehcoin.com should redirect you there too, and .org will soon as well.

Here is a direct link to the latest windows wallet: https://kittehcoin.info/wallet/win/kittehcoin-latest.zip

Sorry for the confusion, this will all be much clearer after we relaunch (at which point we'll delete this post or snapshot it and archive it so people don't reply and cause confusion).

Thanks Smiley

Thanks. I just downloaded from the link you provided. The kittehcoin-qt.exe icon shows the old dope cat still... is this an accident or is it pointing to the wrong wallet file?
You have to delete your old files EXCEPT YOUR .DAT FILE! Replace the old files in your folder that you had the original with the ones on the front page of the folder you downloaded.

Thanks Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 169

https://kittehcoin.info/
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I think my wallet is broken. I can't send any coins. Updated to latest wallet, and still can't send.

I get a "Error: Transaction creation failed." message.

How do I fix it?  Undecided

Edit: Resolved. I was trying to send too many coins at once. My wallet couldn't handle it.
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: