Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] Kittehcoin launched ! Come get some MEOW now. U haz it! DOGE sad. - page 79. (Read 246073 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.
So I reinstalled the wallet, deleted everything except my wallet and conf file, and now I can't even connect. I'm trying to give this coin a chance, but it's testing my patience now. Can't move my coins. Can't even sync my wallet now. 500k coins I can't even use.

Probably hates me for mining Catcoin.
Do you use these nodes ?

198.199.117.221:22566
24.184.43.249:22566
78.188.9.117:22566
24.125.252.211:22566
93.78.120.235:22566
120.147.85.204:22566
27.33.1.58:22566
31.17.57.59:22566

Yep. Got it connected now. Just re-downloading the chain.

Could someone post their Kitteh address? I want to see if I'm able to send you coins, and it isn't just Coinedup being crap.

Nice glad you're rockin and rollin Smiley if you want to test sending some MEOW try this address - KTiU2iYZyykHG9EBbYZ85ygpWNReXtZbFm. it is the official KittehCoin donation fund, so the MEOW will go to a good cause!
legendary
So I reinstalled the wallet, deleted everything except my wallet and conf file, and now I can't even connect. I'm trying to give this coin a chance, but it's testing my patience now. Can't move my coins. Can't even sync my wallet now. 500k coins I can't even use.

Please PM me, I'm here to help! This is probably something related to your specific setup since there aren't any other users reporting any issues connecting or anything. Please PM me and I'll get you all fixed up, we can hop on chat or something if needed to expedite getting this resolved. I meant it when I said we are here to help!  Smiley
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
So I'm slightly confused... I stopped mining on Luckyminers two days ago because it kept crashing on me (no connection...). I switched over to the Notnull pool today for a little over an hour. I have 500/khz and last week was mining around 8000 coins an hour with 300/khz. On notnull I got 2500 coins in an hour. I switched to Dogecoins (with a much higher diff) and am getting 1000+ coins per hour. With Doge trading at around 1:10 it is better for me to mine Doge and buy Meow. I don't understand why so few coins were mined when my hashrate almost doubled! (diff was .8 before, now is something like 2.1).

So... does notnull pool suck? Was that an anomaly? What is the BEST meow pool that is stable? Any ideas (bad luck?). Seemed totally weird...
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
Are kittehs total amount and block reward getting reduced or it stays the same?

My understanding so far this is being discussed and if it does happen a forced update to the client is needed, however, with the relaunch coming this should not be hard, as the relaunch page would have all new links and information.. Cutting the total amount of coins and block value should reward the early investors, plus, I still suggest a super block to emphasize our logo. I suggest we do this before getting on an active exchange, if we do it.

Note: I should add here, this coin is one of the very very few released lately with no pre-mine what so ever. Great Job Dev Team, thank you for all your hard work.

+1 No premine , dev team of +10 people !

Just buy now and profit in several months in a 1000% + return

Not having all the proper shit at launch ( like binaries and windows -qt ect ) is just as bad as a premine.

Kittehcoin had those
Activity: 672
Merit: 501

My understanding so far this is being discussed and if it does happen a forced update to the client is needed, however, with the relaunch coming this should not be hard, as the relaunch page would have all new links and information.. Cutting the total amount of coins and block value should reward the early investors, plus, I still suggest a super block to emphasize our logo. I suggest we do this before getting on an active exchange, if we do it.

Note: I should add here, this coin is one of the very very few released lately with no pre-mine what so ever. Great Job Dev Team, thank you for all your hard work.

Not having all the proper shit at launch ( like binaries and windows -qt ect ) is just as bad as a premine.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Any clues why the jump in Kitteh? I don't see any real reason for it (not complaining). I thought maybe it was picked up on another exchange or something but that does not seem to be the case...

you missed the relaunch status update thread Smiley  Big things are coming, hold to your seats (coins)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=418209.20
Activity: 45
Any clues why the jump in Kitteh? I don't see any real reason for it (not complaining). I thought maybe it was picked up on another exchange or something but that does not seem to be the case...

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Could someone post their Kitteh address? I want to see if I'm able to send you coins, and it isn't just Coinedup being crap.

KGRQjGXVEwytpYPWgsfwNn4zMXJrp8vp76

Note: Going to bed now, so unless you send it in the next 5 min maybe best to try with somebody else.
Let me know where to send it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
6satoshi already  Cheesy

Good thing about kitteh is that we dont need to worry about miners switching to this coin and dumping it till at least 30-40 satoshi where it hits the magical reward of about $10/day from 1000khs of power. So we should see at least 40-50satoshis from this coin in not so long future, if the devs decide to slash the block reward/total coins this could go well over 100satoshi.
Currently at the moment its more cost effective to buy them at those 4-5satoshis instead of mining them.

Current Difficulty   2.79573598
Est. Next Difficulty   2.99364947 (Change in 379 Blocks)

lol It was under 1 about a day ago.
Activity: 532

Do you use these nodes ?

Activity: 46
Is there any pplns pool?

kitteh.247mining.com is I believe PPLNS
Activity: 266

Do you use these nodes ?

Activity: 532

Activity: 224
I should have bought at 1 satoshi. MILLIONS! I say MILLIONS!

:/
legendary

Thank you very much! We've been working very hard to right the ship in regards to KittehCoin in a fair way. So tired of these scam coins, pump and dump coins, etc. KittehCoin is a real coin worked on by a NOT_ANONYMOUS team and we are as communicative as possible with our plans.

Your statement is correct, the reward will be getting reduced and the total coins MAY be reduced as well. As soon as I have final insight into these changes they will be communicated to the community AHEAD of the relaunch, please see the status update I posted for more details to that end. We are being 100% transparent about these changes. Excellent suggestion regarding superblock, definitely in the plans; we want to reward miners while still preserving the value of the coin.

i hope not getting reduced
it will scare away new miners
kitteh is already more rare than doge

They will be reduced. How will this scare away miners? There will still be decent block rewards they just won't be so high as to devalue the coin entirely. The current block rewards don't even work out if you do the math, will take 30+ years to mine all the coins and initial rewards are way too high. Kitteh is more rare than DOGE but at 50billion total coins I think rare is a relative term here.
Activity: 728

i hope not getting reduced
it will scare away new miners
kitteh is already more rare than doge
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Is there any pplns pool?
Activity: 210
Good thing about kitteh is that we dont need to worry about miners switching to this coin and dumping it till at least 30-40 satoshi where it hits the magical reward of about $10/day from 1000khs of power. So we should see at least 40-50satoshis from this coin in not so long future
Currently at the moment its more cost effective to buy them at those 4-5satoshis instead of mining them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Stop dumping the coins beginners! Tongue

Just set an order to sell in 15-10 satoshis and wait.
Activity: 266

Pages:
Jump to: