Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][MFIT] MFIT COIN: Transforming the Fitness Industry with Blockchain🔥 - page 9. (Read 45251 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 2
Hey, drop for me link to MFIT installation masternode guide, please.
Hello, you can find this information on official website MFIT, on page "MAsternode".
Activity: 299
Merit: 1
Hey, drop for me link to MFIT installation masternode guide, please.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Good day, today the price fell by 10 percent, this is probably due to the fall of the market. What do you think?
Yes that's for sure. But the volumes are very small. Only 4k for day
The project is at the initial stage. Need more time for greater price and volume.
Yes, I agree with you. We need to be patient and wait for the news.
Still need to take into account the fact that now all the coins are falling in price. The price for bitcoin is very low
Activity: 107
Can I see an interview with your team somewhere? I have not found this video on YouTube
I would also like to see a video that explains the essence of the platform. Text information is not perceived very well
Activity: 201
Can I see an interview with your team somewhere? I have not found this video on YouTube
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Good day, today the price fell by 10 percent, this is probably due to the fall of the market. What do you think?
The project is at the initial stage. Need more time for greater price and volume.
Yes, I agree with you. We need to be patient and wait for the news.
Activity: 201
A project with a good idea. I think you have a great future. Are you planning to launch your mobile app?
As I recall, the developers wrote that they plan to launch a mobile application
Activity: 236
A project with a good idea. I think you have a great future. Are you planning to launch your mobile app?
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Can you tell how you will develop your project? What is the next step?
Everything is written in the roadmap or you can find out this information on the project website.
Activity: 70
Can you tell how you will develop your project? What is the next step?
Activity: 162
Activity: 98
Good afternoon. Why is the volume of trades on the exchange and on Coinmarketcap a little different?

Every listing platform has their own way of calculating and compiling their stats.
Guys hello, i have some probelm. I installed app in my Android, but app does not work. Who can help me with this?

What problems did you encounter? Please join our Discord channel. We have an active community there who can also assist you.
Can I find out more about your team? Where is this information?

Please visit our website at https://mfitcoin.io/ for details of our team.
You are a little wrong to send messages.
Yes, I can throw you a link. Do you need a link from Coinmarketcap or exchanges?
Yes, I have some problems with sending messages, since I use the phone and not the laptop.
I need a link from Coinmarketcap.
Okay, i understood you
Yeah, sure - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mfit-coin/
YOure welcome  Wink Grin
The price keeps still level, and relative to other currencies it doesn't fall much in price.
This is certainly good, but I think this is due to the fact that the volume of trading is not very large.
Wow, cool! I did not know that the coin was added to the coinmarketcap. This is very good news.
Yes, indeed the price is very good, but the daily volumes are small. This is because the coin is not very popular at the moment.
Now is not the best situation on the market. We need to wait a while for the price to rise.
The devs wrote that the coin will be added to the coinexchange, but I do not see this exchange in the list.

We will list on CoinExchange in time to come. We already have 5 exchanges now.
How will you promote your platform? What marketing moves will you take?

We will be doing a lot of partnerships and advertising in social media.
Yes, I can throw you a link. Do you need a link from Coinmarketcap or exchanges?
Yes, I have some problems with sending messages, since I use the phone and not the laptop.
Okay, i understood you
YOure welcome  Wink Grin
The price keeps still level, and relative to other currencies it doesn't fall much in price.
This is certainly good, but I think this is due to the fact that the volume of trading is not very large.
Wow, cool! I did not know that the coin was added to the coinmarketcap. This is very good news.
Yes, indeed the price is very good, but the daily volumes are small. This is because the coin is not very popular at the moment.

We will be doing more marketing and promotions in the weeks to come.
Very good project, which will be very popular in our time. Thank you team!

Thanks for your support.
Okay, i understood you
YOure welcome  Wink Grin

Most people are not selling on the exchanges, and have no interest in doing so. Only a fee traders are trying to bring down the price in order to buy low.
Pages:
Jump to: