Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][MFIT] MFIT COIN: Transforming the Fitness Industry with Blockchain🔥 - page 5. (Read 45251 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Hey people,

there is few seat available for shared MN on https://simplepospool.com, let's go fill it Smiley

Good idea!
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
Hey people,

there is few seat available for shared MN on https://simplepospool.com, let's go fill it Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
the theme is quite interesting, because nowadays, many people like fitness because it is easy and has many uses. I hope with a good theme like that can encourage a lot of support from investors to join this project in the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
It seems that this project is included in the CREX24 exchange list. Maybe this is the first time that the ico concept with a fitness theme is really unique. I hope this project will be of interest to many people because it seems that the project stretched is very good.
I also feel that way, but we all have to support the team too because this project will run smoothly depending on the team that manages, and hope the team will always work together in a compact and uplifting manner so that it will deliver satisfactory results as expected.
Activity: 280
It seems that this project is included in the CREX24 exchange list. Maybe this is the first time that the ico concept with a fitness theme is really unique. I hope this project will be of interest to many people because it seems that the project stretched is very good.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Good evening. Who knows why the price of a token has dropped so much?
I think this is due to the fact that someone has sold relatively a lot of tokens at a low price.
Perhaps this is also because all top cryptocurrencies also fall in price. This is normal on the market.
Prices for top currencies are already going up, so it’s strange that the MFIT price continues to fall.

The top coins will always move before the less known coins like MFIT. I also think since there is a small amount of MFIT circulating it is easy for traders to manipulate the price. I know once thing for sure and that is I won't be selling to these guys as they most likely want cheap MFIT coins as they can see this project has huge potential in the long term. 
Activity: 207

Why is this project a blockchain and a cryptocurrency? Now we need to invest in such projects that will have future ones and they will progress every year.
"Why is this project a blockchain and a cryptocurrency?" I don't understand what you are talking about?
Activity: 240
I think this is due to the fact that someone has sold relatively a lot of tokens at a low price.
Perhaps this is also because all top cryptocurrencies also fall in price. This is normal on the market.
Prices for top currencies are already going up, so it’s strange that the MFIT price continues to fall.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Why is this project a blockchain and a cryptocurrency? Now we need to invest in such projects that will have future ones and they will progress every year.
Activity: 207
Activity: 283
Hi, the sports industry really needs a change. I believe you can do it. Good luck team
For global change, many years hard work and advanced campaigns and projects are needed. Alone it will be very difficult to do, but I wish the team as close as possible to this task and implement it.
I do not quite understand what you are talking about? Can you explain in more detail?
I mean that this project alone cannot radically change the entire sports industry. This requires a lot of time. Will be better and easy if MFIT and other successful companies and projects together will be changing this industry in future.
Do you think that the sports industry can be changed globally?
I think the sport industry can be globally improved and popularized. This is called change  Wink
Activity: 299
Activity: 90
Activity: 299
Hi, the sports industry really needs a change. I believe you can do it. Good luck team
For global change, many years hard work and advanced campaigns and projects are needed. Alone it will be very difficult to do, but I wish the team as close as possible to this task and implement it.
I do not quite understand what you are talking about? Can you explain in more detail?
I mean that this project alone cannot radically change the entire sports industry. This requires a lot of time. Will be better and easy if MFIT and other successful companies and projects together will be changing this industry in future.
Do you think that the sports industry can be changed globally?
Activity: 200
Oh, i understand you. Yes, of course, it will be better.
Activity: 200
Activity: 162
Merit: 2
Here is a link to the roadmap: https://mfitcoin.io/#roadmap
The roadmap discloses highly ambitious intention of the MFIT coin team.
however, it likely too hard to reach.
But, it is interesting to wait and see how MFIT team can do this.
Yes you are right. I think the team will succeed! The main thing is to wait
1Q 2019 will be very difficult for the project. Need a lot to do, but it will help the project to become successful.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Here is a link to the roadmap: https://mfitcoin.io/#roadmap
The roadmap discloses highly ambitious intention of the MFIT coin team.
however, it likely too hard to reach.
But, it is interesting to wait and see how MFIT team can do this.
Yes you are right. I think the team will succeed! The main thing is to wait
Pages:
Jump to: