Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][MFIT] MFIT COIN: Transforming the Fitness Industry with Blockchain🔥 - page 8. (Read 45251 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 2
Can be said that the MFIT invetsora are not yet appreciated. Daily volumes at this stage are very small. I hope to be growing soon
I think that the MFIT coin should be added to a large exchange, then there will be more users and larger volumes
Activity: 201
When will new exchanges be added? Who can tell me?

The roadmap says that the next exchange will be in 2019.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
When will new exchanges be added? Who can tell me?
Activity: 144
Blockchain is a technology that can make any industry more comfortable and functional. I believe that sport will not be an exception
Yes, you are right, but I still do not fully understand how blockchain can be implemented in this project
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Blockchain is a technology that can make any industry more comfortable and functional. I believe that sport will not be an exception
Activity: 236
Can be said that the MFIT invetsora are not yet appreciated. Daily volumes at this stage are very small. I hope to be growing soon
Coin now in the initial stage. Not all at once. You need to understand that for big growth time is needed
Activity: 162
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Why is the coin still not added on the coinexchange? I saw the announcement of this 2 weeks ago.
Activity: 70
Why did the price decrease by 50 percent? What motivated this?
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
Are you serious about the name of one of your team members being called Machine Gan?
Hope this is not a joke. Maybe this is a pseudonym  Smiley
What surprises you? Maybe this is the real name of the person  Smiley

He works like a machine. Smiley

I am afraid the opposite is true Wink doesn't engender a lot of trust if you want to launch a serious coin and call yourself machine gan lol
Activity: 207
I just read the project's twitter, and saw that a few days ago the project was 1 month old.
Congratulations, you are on the right way.
Really. The project is very young, but it already exists on Coinmarketcap and shows good results and is developing quite quickly. Good luck to you guys.
Activity: 283
Merit: 10
I just read the project's twitter, and saw that a few days ago the project was 1 month old.
Congratulations, you are on the right way.
Activity: 240
Good evening. Tell me how big the market and the audience, that you are trying to attract?
Hello, team already answered to this question, over 500 fighters, more than 10000 members, and more than 100000 supporters in social media.
Thank. I did not see that team already answered this question.
Activity: 207
Good evening. Tell me how big the market and the audience, that you are trying to attract?
Hello, team already answered to this question, over 500 fighters, more than 10000 members, and more than 100000 supporters in social media.
Activity: 240
Activity: 139
Hello. Tell me please, you have partnership with respectable blockchain companies?
Activity: 163
Hey, drop for me link to MFIT installation masternode guide, please.
Hello, you can find this information on official website MFIT, on page "MAsternode".
Can you send me a link? Please. I can not find.
Yeah, sure http://mfitcoin.io/download/MFIT_MASTERNODE_SETUP.pdf Here you can read about token and masternode.
Thank you so much, you are helped me a lot.
Youre welcome. YOu always can ask, and here will always help you and answer any question you are interested in.
Activity: 299
Hello, you can find this information on official website MFIT, on page "MAsternode".
Yeah, sure http://mfitcoin.io/download/MFIT_MASTERNODE_SETUP.pdf Here you can read about token and masternode.
Thank you so much, you are helped me a lot.
Activity: 163
Activity: 299
Pages:
Jump to: