Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][MFIT] MFIT COIN: Transforming the Fitness Industry with Blockchain🔥 - page 7. (Read 45251 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Good project, but very little information about the team. May I have more detailed information about you
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Hi guys, today is a good day. The MFIT coin has grown by 8 percent, although bitcoin is falling in price.
Yes, it is very good, but very small volumes. For a coin to increase in price by 8 percent, you need to buy a small amount of coins.
Yes, only 3k at the moment. You can even calculate how much you need to buy coins to increase the price by 8 percent.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Sport is the basis of our life. Your project can help many people. It is very hard for me to start doing sports, I hope your platform will help me)
Activity: 201
Merit: 2
Hi guys, today is a good day. The MFIT coin has grown by 8 percent, although bitcoin is falling in price.
Yes, it is very good, but very small volumes. For a coin to increase in price by 8 percent, you need to buy a small amount of coins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Good afternoon friends. Tell me please, does this platform use P2P?
Yes, sure MFIT used Peer-2-Peer. "Uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks, keeping your transactions and accounts away from prying eyes."
Hello, what is peer 2 peer? Explaine me please.
Peer-to-peer (P2P) computing or networking is a distributed application architecture that partitions tasks or workloads between peers. Peers are equally privileged, equipotent participants in the application. They are said to form a peer-to-peer network of nodes.
Stands for "Peer to Peer." In a P2P network, the "peers" are computer systems which are connected to each other via the Internet. Files can be shared directly between systems on the network without the need of a central server. In other words, each computer on a P2P network becomes a file server as well as a client.

quite interesting system. I think, it will be useful to users and a promising feature in many technologies
Yes, really interesting approach. I think this is a good project, which has a great future. I will closely monitor this project.
How do you plan to scale? Can I see your business plan? I think you have a lot of options on how to do this.
Activity: 162
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
Yes, sure MFIT used Peer-2-Peer. "Uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks, keeping your transactions and accounts away from prying eyes."
Peer-to-peer (P2P) computing or networking is a distributed application architecture that partitions tasks or workloads between peers. Peers are equally privileged, equipotent participants in the application. They are said to form a peer-to-peer network of nodes.
Stands for "Peer to Peer." In a P2P network, the "peers" are computer systems which are connected to each other via the Internet. Files can be shared directly between systems on the network without the need of a central server. In other words, each computer on a P2P network becomes a file server as well as a client.
It is quite difficult to understand by these explanations. Will be more clear for a beginner if you find a video on YouTube, everything is explained more extensively there.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251

quite interesting system. I think, it will be useful to users and a promising feature in many technologies
Activity: 240
Activity: 147
Activity: 139
Activity: 90
Activity: 299
Activity: 207
What happened with MFIT recent hours?
Why MFIT price rocketed with more than 600% increase within recent hours?
Any breaking things happened recently?
Where did you get this information? The price of the token remains about the same. At coinmarketcap, the price rose by a few percent.
Most likely the person confused MFIT and some other token. Since neither price on the exchange nor on the coinmarketcap rose by only a few percent.
Maybe. Although it may be that on one of the exchanges someone bought a large number of tokens and there was a candle (a sharp rise in price), which then fell.
In order to have a candle, you need to buy a really large number of tokens. This would be displayed on the Coinmarketcap. Most likely the person just confused with the token.
Probably. To be honest, I don’t know how it works, I just watch the price and sometimes I buy different tokens of projects that I like.
Activity: 112
Where did you get this information? The price of the token remains about the same. At coinmarketcap, the price rose by a few percent.
Most likely the person confused MFIT and some other token. Since neither price on the exchange nor on the coinmarketcap rose by only a few percent.
Maybe. Although it may be that on one of the exchanges someone bought a large number of tokens and there was a candle (a sharp rise in price), which then fell.
In order to have a candle, you need to buy a really large number of tokens. This would be displayed on the Coinmarketcap. Most likely the person just confused with the token.
Activity: 112
Can be said that the MFIT invetsora are not yet appreciated. Daily volumes at this stage are very small. I hope to be growing soon
Coin now in the initial stage. Not all at once. You need to understand that for big growth time is needed
Soon there will be more news and exchanges, but the main thing soon will be the release of the platform. So really need more time.
Pages:
Jump to: