Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][MINTME]🌎MintMe.com Coin⚡️CPU mining⚡️DApps via Websites🚀No ICO/ASIC - page 53. (Read 84931 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 1
Nvidia GPU miner for webchain : windows x64 and Linux Ubuntu here

https://github.com/monkins1010/xmrig-nvidia/releases

Enjoy. any questions msg me on webchain discord under mining.
Activity: 661
Merit: 250
With low hashrate I prefer stay on pool with bigger hashrate.
Diff 5000 is better but always too high, I'm testing with poor cpu Sad
Finally GUI wallet works, was too low memory on my test VM.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
My W7 is x64.

Any chance to have possibility for custom static diff or others ports on official pool ? 20000 is to high for low hashrate ...
Thanks

EDIT : i've not seen port 2222

Good, you can also check if the difficulty on the community pools suits you better, check this out https://www.reddit.com/r/Webchain/comments/8viiig/webchain_mining_pools/

Could you install the wallet? Download it from here according to your OS.
My W7 is x64.

Any chance to have possibility for custom static diff or others ports on official pool ? 20000 is to high for low hashrate ...
Thanks

EDIT : i've not seen port 2222
copper member
Activity: 150
Merit: 5
GUI Wallet is not working on W7 ?

It does work for that windows version, consider that if your device uses Windows 32-bit, then the wallet will not start. If that's the case, download Webchaind to create and operate your wallet via console and follow this guide to create or manage your account.
Activity: 60
Hi, I have two questions:
-First why there are big differences between the pool (typemine) and the miner

Can you clarify what you mean by this please? If it is the way the pool website looks its just purely cosmetic, but if you mean something else please let me know.
-and is webchain a fork from eth or etc?

Hi!

1) What differences do you mean? http://webchain.typemine.com/#/ is a community pool, but it uses webchain miner, same for the official pool and the other community pools.

2) It is not a fork of any of them. It uses some of the code of ETC, but definitely not a fork.
copper member
Hi, I just discovered this project. It looks good and intersting. However, i'm getting very low hashrate on my laptop (i5) (~40h/s on the command line and only 27h/s on the pool). I heard that I can activate "huge page" but I don't think it's possible on windows 10 home.

Windows 10 home happens to miss the possibility to enable huge pages. Some other users have suggested using this http://awesomeprojectsxyz.blogspot.com/2017/11/windows-10-home-how-to-enable-lock.html. You can have a look and decide whether it's good for you.

Hi thanks for the tip my hashrate is greater!! However when I launch my miner, it says that "Huge pages are disabled" Huh Huh

edit : I needed to reboot my computer  Grin

Yes, you know windows is special and sometimes requests reboot. Good it was helpful.
Activity: 78
-and is webchain a fork from eth or etc?
Hi, I just discovered this project. It looks good and intersting. However, i'm getting very low hashrate on my laptop (i5) (~40h/s on the command line and only 27h/s on the pool). I heard that I can activate "huge page" but I don't think it's possible on windows 10 home.

Windows 10 home happens to miss the possibility to enable huge pages. Some other users have suggested using this http://awesomeprojectsxyz.blogspot.com/2017/11/windows-10-home-how-to-enable-lock.html. You can have a look and decide whether it's good for you.

Hi thanks for the tip my hashrate is greater!! However when I launch my miner, it says that "Huge pages are disabled" Huh Huh

edit : I needed to reboot my computer  Grin
copper member
The team has just released a new wallet version, not a substancial visual redesign, but relevant changes have been made on the internal side. Find it here: https://github.com/webchain-network/webchain-wallet/releases

Note: Everything should work smoothly, but if you cannot see your WEB accounts after upgrading, simply reinstall the old version. It should not be necessary for 99% of the cases though:
1) export all your accounts,
2) then install the new update and
3) import the accounts

Hello, fellows.
You must to add token details to allow participants to join the business!

Hello unmoustugi, what details do you mean exactly? Most of the details of the coin are on the official site. Let us know anyway if you consider we're missing something.  Wink
Hello Webers,

Just discovered this nice coin and started mining it.  But ran into some problem.  

2x X5670 processor with 6 + 6ht ea.

I was getting low 160ish hash initially with 12 core/null setup.  But I was thinking its low and turned off HT on bios, and now its around 340ish hash.    

I tried to see if I could set cpu affinity setting, but I don't understand mask number system.   I know its binary but I am too stupid to comprehend it.  

Can some one help me with correct affinity setting so that, I can keep HT on, and have miner ignore it? So that miner just uses 12 main cores.  

I really appreciate your help.  

Thanks.

The hex format is not supported yet, devs have been reported of this and they are working on it. Meanwhile you can set your affinity using the decimal value. Calculate the binary number according to the number of threads and then convert it here
realy missed the start off this one , it is also good that not much people mine this , better for me when i start mining this , let's see if it is still worth after missing the start , long ago that i used my cpu for mining

Hello! You're on time to join, let us know your feedback on the miner. Wink
Activity: 48
Hello Webers,

Just discovered this nice coin and started mining it.  But ran into some problem.  

I was getting low 160ish hash initially with 12 core/null setup.  But I was thinking its low and turned off HT on bios, and now its around 340ish hash.    

I tried to see if I could set cpu affinity setting, but I don't understand mask number system.   I know its binary but I am too stupid to comprehend it.  

Can some one help me with correct affinity setting so that, I can keep HT on, and have miner ignore it? So that miner just uses 12 main cores.  

Thanks.

you can use -t switch specify number of cores used. For example: -t 3 limits the number of cores to 3. The webchain algo needs about 2mb of L3 cache per core, so you can divide your L3 by 2 and set the resulted number after -t

Thanks.   Solved.
Activity: 762
Merit: 35
Hello Webers,

Thanks.

you can use -t switch to specify number of cores used. For example: -t 3 limits the number of cores to 3. The webchain algo needs about 2mb of L3 cache per core, so you can divide your L3 by 2 and set the resulted number after -t
Activity: 54
Hello, fellows.
You must to add token details to allow participants to join the business!
Pages:
Jump to: