Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][MINTME]🌎MintMe.com Coin⚡️CPU mining⚡️DApps via Websites🚀No ICO/ASIC - page 87. (Read 83974 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hi,

I installed and created the account. but I want good settings for my CPU. If I set as "true" the parameter
> "safe": false, // true to safe adjust threads and av settings for current CPU

Will it find the best settings automatically?
Activity: 196
I've read the comments and I want to believe that difference won't be much. I'm gonna be mining here anyway.

So will I. Congrats to the devs.

Thanks! They are reading as well.
Activity: 46
Activity: 2
I've read the comments and I want to believe that difference won't be much. I'm gonna be mining here anyway.

So will I. Congrats to the devs.

We believe webchain won't let that difference between GPU and CPU mining grow to a level that affects the latter. We keep working hard and inviting the CPU mining community to join.
Activity: 12
Good project! A friend told me to check because he finds it interesting and it is actually very interesting. Projects supporting CPU mining are good as long as they find ways to reduce GPU mining advantage over the others.

Nice comment! As we've mentioned in previous comments, one of our goals is to reduce that advantage that GPU miners have over CPU miners in as much as possible.

Good project! A friend told me to check because he finds it interesting and it is actually very interesting. Projects supporting CPU mining are good as long as they find ways to reduce GPU mining advantage over the others.

Nice comment! As we've mentioned in previous comments, one of our goals is to reduce that advantage that GPU miners have over CPU miners in as much as possible.

How long do you think it will be possible? I own common CPU power devices and at the beginning it is usually good to use CPU and over time it goes down...

Activity: 12

Network Difficulty: 11.217 M
Network Hash Rate: 1.07 MH
 Roll Eyes

Are you solo mining? Thanks for sharing.

Some users are asking what their mining performance might be with a particular kind of hardware. If you could please share your hardware specifications, it'd help them.
Activity: 37
How to mine alone?
Step by step
Thank you

Fine, I'll keep checking the post to see if someone shares their solo-mining results before I do.

How to mine solo?

We would like to hear solo mining feedbacks. Please share your hashrates along with your hardware specifications.

Are you mining?
https://preview.ibb.co/fESgTy/miner_solo.jpg
Has not changed the total coins.
How long does it take to earn coins?
I do not see hashrates
Activity: 9
Network Difficulty: 11.217 M
Network Hash Rate: 1.07 MH
 Roll Eyes
Activity: 53
Hi,
 I wish to know balance using web3.fromWei(webchain.getBalance('walletaddress'), "ether"), but always showing 0 but I have received coins from pool, how to update my wallet, please let me know.

It network synchronisation idle, you need some time to wait  . You always can check your actual balance at https://explorer.webchain.network/home by pasting your wallet number (with 0x at the beginning) to search field at the right top of the page

BTW you use this method for synchronisation : github.com/webchain-network/webchaind#fast-synchronisation it's much faster

Thank you.
Activity: 22
Hi,
 I wish to know balance using web3.fromWei(webchain.getBalance('walletaddress'), "ether"), but always showing 0 but I have received coins from pool, how to update my wallet, please let me know.

It network synchronisation idle, you need some time to wait  . You always can check your actual balance at https://explorer.webchain.network/home by pasting your wallet number (with 0x at the beginning) to search field at the right top of the page

BTW you use this method for synchronisation : github.com/webchain-network/webchaind#fast-synchronisation it's much faster
Activity: 53
Another question, I got a friend to start mining too and we want to try sending coin to each other. Can I do it from console? or do we have to wait for the GUI wallet?

Hello!

You can do it from the console.

You need to run webchaind and follow these steps:
1) Run personal.unlockAccount(WALLET)

where “WALLET” refers to your webchain wallet number. You will be asked to enter your password. Enter it and continue.

c) To send coins to other wallet, use this command with the following arguments:
webchain.sendTransaction({from:'WALLET1', to:'WALLET2', value: web3.toWei(0.05, "ether"), gas:21000});

where “WALLET1” is your wallet, “WALLET2” is the recipient's wallet, 0.05 is the amount of WEB you want to send (0.05 is an example).

Hi,
Sounds interesting!!!

Try it out and be sure it is more interesting than what it sounds like.
Another question, I got a friend to start mining too and we want to try sending coin to each other. Can I do it from console? or do we have to wait for the GUI wallet?

Hello!

You can do it from the console.

You need to run webchaind and follow these steps:
1) Run personal.unlockAccount(WALLET)

where “WALLET” refers to your webchain wallet number. You will be asked to enter your password. Enter it and continue.

c) To send coins to other wallet, use this command with the following arguments:
webchain.sendTransaction({from:'WALLET1', to:'WALLET2', value: web3.toWei(0.05, "ether"), gas:21000});

where “WALLET1” is your wallet, “WALLET2” is the recipient's wallet, 0.05 is the amount of WEB you want to send (0.05 is an example).
How to mine alone?
Step by step
Thank you

Fine, I'll keep checking the post to see if someone shares their solo-mining results before I do.

How to mine solo?

We would like to hear solo mining feedbacks. Please share your hashrates along with your hardware specifications.
Pages:
Jump to: