Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][MINTME]🌎MintMe.com Coin⚡️CPU mining⚡️DApps via Websites🚀No ICO/ASIC - page 85. (Read 83930 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
As for the difficulty,
do I gain more depending on the difficulty?
Example:
web-ko1.gonspool.com:3333 (korea) diff 10000
web-ko1.gonspool.com:33331 (korea) diff 1000
web-ko1.gonspool.com:33332 (korea) diff 5000
web-ko1.gonspool.com:33333 (korea) diff 25000
web-ko1.gonspool.com:33334 (korea) diff 50000

diff 50000 gives you more coins?

each difficulty gives same amount of coins if you mine long enough. it only matters if you want to receive more frequent rewards but smaller or less frequent but bigger. so it doesn't matter at the end of the day

I'm learning now, so I asked that question. Thank you very much.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
As for the difficulty,
Example:

each difficulty gives same amount of coins if you mine long enough. it only matters if you want to receive more frequent rewards but smaller or less frequent but bigger. so it doesn't matter at the end of the day
Activity: 196
really great project, the development team is actively working on the development of the project!

Thanks for your comment. Devs are indeed working hard to fulfill community expectations. We recently released a new version of the new miner  Wink check it out! https://github.com/webchain-network/webchain-miner/releases/tag/v2.6.2.0
Hi, me again. Thanks to the second update i can set workers IDs, it helps me know how good each one is doing (i know some people say it doesn't matter, but it does).

Just a question, can you confirm i can use letters and numbers or only one or maybe combinations of both? I don't want to spoil anything

Hi milthon. Yes you can add only letters, only numbers or the combination ob both. For example: milthon, milthon-01 or just 01.

Activity: 28
really great project, the development team is actively working on the development of the project!
Activity: 9
Hi, me again. Thanks to the second update i can set workers IDs, it helps me know how good each one is doing (i know some people say it doesn't matter, but it does).

Just a question, can you confirm i can use letters and numbers or only one or maybe combinations of both? I don't want to spoil anything
Activity: 3
As for the difficulty,
Example:

Adoniso, yes it gives more coins but less frequently, you will earn the same on each difficulty, but it influences only frequency of the payout.
Activity: 11
As for the difficulty,
Example:

no, This option provides more efficient mines.
Mining high performance equipment at low difficulty levels is not well understood in the pool.
also,low performance equipment at high difficulty levels is not well understood in the pool.
so my pool give port.

have a nice mining.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Is there going to be a website or an exchange listing so we can trade?

of course, but we are now busy making GUI wallet, after that we are going to apply for exchange listings
Activity: 23
Join our new webchain mining pool!
We have zero fees for the rest of May.
After that we will have a tiny fee just for running costs.
We don't seek profit from this pool. Our goal is decentralization, so everyone who will hodl webchain will benefit. (including us).
Check us out: http://webchain.thetapool.com
Payout Scheme: DGM - A hybrid PPLNS method that maximizes profitability and gives more stable results.
FEE: 0% for the entire May
Unlike most pools, Thetapool is hosted in a top notch cluster of servers inside our VPS company. This means ZERO DOWNTIME
New Webdesign is in Developement, stay tuned for more.

Best Regards,
tsagas_lr
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Is there going to be a website or an exchange listing so we can trade?
Activity: 3
Hi Guys, reading the paper on https://webchain.network/Webchain_white_paper.pdf, I found something interesting the concept of ERA and WEB, so, WEB has a value only for this project? or could be exchanged in future?

Hello! WEB hasn't been added to any exchange listings, but it will be added soon (within Q2). Be attentive to our announcements.

Thanks Guys, Good luck! Keep going on this project  Wink
If I think this project is very good concept is very interesting that will be poured to succeed project WEB or can also with international charity rules

We believe it can be useful for many users and many other projects. Thanks for your comment.
Well, I will try to mine some Webchain tomorrow with my free laptop.
Reserved:
https://github.com/webchain-network/webchain-miner/releases
https://pool.webchain.network/#/

We will be waiting for you to share your feedback and/or help you out if needed.
CPU mining + ERC20 & ERC223 smart contract + Internet Of Things = Great idea.
Hope this will become another succeed project.
Good luck!

Thanks for your comment. We hope it doesn't depend that much on luck, but on the work of the devs and the support of the community.  Wink
Activity: 37
As for the difficulty,
Example:

Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
CPU mining + ERC20 & ERC223 smart contract + Internet Of Things = Great idea.
Hope this will become another succeed project.
Good luck!
Activity: 9

Thank you, i guess by "safely adjust" what you mean is that it won't get my pc slower or use resources beyond its capacity?

Correct, by setting that parameter as true, the miner will start mining when your pc has enough idle resources to do it or it will adjust the % of processing power your device uses to mine according to that amount of idle resources. 

thanks
Our team is pleased to announce webchain-miner V.2.6.2.0, get the update and check its release notes following this link

Changes
  • "worker-Id" support was added
  • Advance threads mode is now available: threads can now be individually configured.
  • Low power mode was extended to triple, quart and penta mode.
  • We fixed "duplicated job" issues.

Guys! We have new features on webchain-miner. Download the new version here
Pages:
Jump to: