Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][MINTME]🌎MintMe.com Coin⚡️CPU mining⚡️DApps via Websites🚀No ICO/ASIC - page 86. (Read 83974 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Our team is pleased to announce webchain-miner V.2.6.2.0, get the update and check its release notes following this link

Changes
  • "worker-Id" support was added
  • Advance threads mode is now available: threads can now be individually configured.
  • Low power mode was extended to triple, quart and penta mode.
  • We fixed "duplicated job" issues.

Guys! We have new features on webchain-miner. Download the new version here

I've read the comments and I want to believe that difference won't be much. I'm gonna be mining here anyway.

We believe webchain won't let that difference between GPU and CPU mining grow to a level that affects the latter. We keep working hard and inviting the CPU mining community to join.

Isn't it also possible to develop an ASIC device that works on a CPU basis and therefore has an advantage over normal CPU miners?

it's not profitable to develop ASICs for webchain, our algorithm doesn't represent a good option to see a return on your ASIC investment
can me help the best config for intelcore i5-2500 @3,3ghz x64 AES-NI  CPU L2/L3  1mb/6mb my config is
 "algo": "cryptonight-webchain",
    "av": 0,                // algorithm variation, 0 auto select                                            
    "background": false,    // true to run the miner in the background                                        
    "colors": true,         // false to disable colored output                                                
    "cpu-affinity": null,   // set process affinity to CPU core(s), mask "0x3" for cores 0 and 1              
    "cpu-priority": null,   // set process priority (0 idle, 2 normal to 5 highest)                          
    "donate-level": 5,      // donate level, mininum 1%                                                      
    "log-file": null,       // log all output to a file, example: "c:/some/path/webchain-miner.log"          
    "max-cpu-usage": 75,    // maximum CPU usage for automatic mode, usually limiting factor is CPU cache not this option.                                                                                                  
    "print-time": 60,       // print hashrate report every N seconds                                          
    "retries": 5,           // number of times to retry before switch to backup server                        
    "retry-pause": 5,       // time to pause between retries                                                  
    "safe": false,          // true to safe adjust threads and av settings for current CPU                    
    "syslog": false,        // use system log for output messages                                            
    "threads": 2,        // number of miner threads                                                          
    "pools": [
        {
            "url": "pool2.webchain.network:2222", // URL of mining server
            "user": "0xb3c19b81ee487c517f5de79aa91540db",               // username for mining server
            "pass": "x",                         // password for mining server
            "worker-id": "0",                    // worker ID for mining server
       "keepalive": false,                  // send keepalived for prevent timeout (need pool support)
            "nicehash": false

Hello! That model has four cores, common recommendations say you could set the number of threads twice the number of cores. (it would be 8 in your case). Keep in mind that "max-cpu-usage" value limits the percent of cores you're using. In summary,

1) if your 4-core device is using 75% of the cores, it means you're using 3, the recommended value of threads would be 6.
2) If your device is to be devoted to mining (only mining) you might want to adjust the "cpu-priority" value until you find it possible.
3) Evaluate how your hashrate is affected by making some changes.

Good luck!

Thank you, i guess by "safely adjust" what you mean is that it won't get my pc slower or use resources beyond its capacity?

Correct, by setting that parameter as true, the miner will start mining when your pc has enough idle resources to do it or it will adjust the % of processing power your device uses to mine according to that amount of idle resources. 
Activity: 840
Merit: 251

I've read the comments and I want to believe that difference won't be much. I'm gonna be mining here anyway.

We believe webchain won't let that difference between GPU and CPU mining grow to a level that affects the latter. We keep working hard and inviting the CPU mining community to join.

Isn't it also possible to develop an ASIC device that works on a CPU basis and therefore has an advantage over normal CPU miners?
copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 5
Our team is pleased to announce webchain-miner V.2.6.2.0, get the update and check its release notes following this link

Changes
  • "worker-Id" support was added
  • Advance threads mode is now available: threads can now be individually configured.
  • Low power mode was extended to triple, quart and penta mode.
  • We fixed "duplicated job" issues.
Soon we'll be announcing a new feature for those who mine from different devices and use the same wallet. Just wait Wink
Hello for more pcs set worker or is this
webchain-miner -o pool.webchain.network:3333 -u 0x9d837c82bc326ea0c31e15509007f184df75245e -p x
for all pcs correct

Yes, if you are using multiple devices just add the same address number to the config files in all the computers and the coins you mine will be sent to your webchain wallet.
Activity: 9
Hi,

I installed and created the account. but I want good settings for my CPU. If I set as "true" the parameter
> "safe": false, // true to safe adjust threads and av settings for current CPU

Will it find the best settings automatically?

It will safely adjust threads and av setting for your current CPU.

Thank you, i guess by "safely adjust" what you mean is that it won't get my pc slower or use resources beyond its capacity?
Activity: 88
Hello Webchain miners! I have a new pool for you to join.

TypeMine
http://webchain.typemine.com

Code:
Address: webchain.typemine.com:3333
Fee: 1%   
Min Payout: 5WEB   
Payout Frequency: Hourly

Miner Syntax:
Code:
webchain-miner -o webchain.typemine.com:3333 -u -p x

For any help or questions jump onto Discord and join our channel;
https://discord.gg/ZwQwyUD

Thanks for letting us know. We appreciate your efforts to support our community  Smiley

Regards,
Pavel
Activity: 60
Hello Webchain miners! I have a new pool for you to join.

TypeMine
http://webchain.typemine.com

Code:
Address: webchain.typemine.com:3333
Fee: 1%   
Min Payout: 5WEB   
Payout Frequency: Hourly

Miner Syntax:
Code:
webchain-miner -o webchain.typemine.com:3333 -u -p x

For any help or questions jump onto Discord and join our channel;
https://discord.gg/ZwQwyUD
copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 5
New Pool add.

http://web.gonspool.com

fee : 0.5%

Miner information
web-ko1.gonspool.com:3333 (korea) diff 10000

web-ko1.gonspool.com:33331 (korea) diff 1000
web-ko1.gonspool.com:33332 (korea) diff 5000
web-ko1.gonspool.com:33333 (korea) diff 25000
web-ko1.gonspool.com:33334 (korea) diff 50000

Full example: webchain-miner -o web-ko1.gonspool.com:3333 -u 0xada1e19445cca00513474c2f54827a036a01863a -p x

we support decentralization and we welcome new pool! Smiley
Activity: 88
Hi,

Is using one kind of cryptonite Algorithm?
May be I can try to figure out to make a GPU miner.  Looks good.
Hi, thanks for your interest and for kind words about our project. You can try to figure out a GPU miner, but it will be not much more effective as CPU mining due to specifics of our Cryptonight algorithm.

Regards,
Pavel
Activity: 11
New Pool add.

http://web.gonspool.com

fee : 0.5%

Miner information
web-ko1.gonspool.com:3333 (korea) diff 10000

web-ko1.gonspool.com:33331 (korea) diff 1000
web-ko1.gonspool.com:33332 (korea) diff 5000
web-ko1.gonspool.com:33333 (korea) diff 25000
web-ko1.gonspool.com:33334 (korea) diff 50000

Full example: webchain-miner -o web-ko1.gonspool.com:3333 -u 0xada1e19445cca00513474c2f54827a036a01863a -p x
Hi,

Is using one kind of cryptonite Algorithm?
May be I can try to figure out to make a GPU miner.  Looks good.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Hi Guys, reading the paper on https://webchain.network/Webchain_white_paper.pdf, I found something interesting the concept of ERA and WEB, so, WEB has a value only for this project? or could be exchanged in future?

Hello! WEB hasn't been added to any exchange listings, but it will be added soon (within Q2). Be attentive to our announcements.
Activity: 3
Hi Guys, reading the paper on https://webchain.network/Webchain_white_paper.pdf, I found something interesting the concept of ERA and WEB, so, WEB has a value only for this project? or could be exchanged in future?
Hi,

I installed and created the account. but I want good settings for my CPU. If I set as "true" the parameter
> "safe": false, // true to safe adjust threads and av settings for current CPU

Will it find the best settings automatically?

It will safely adjust threads and av setting for your current CPU.

Are you mining?
https://preview.ibb.co/fESgTy/miner_solo.jpg
Has not changed the total coins.
How long does it take to earn coins?
I do not see hashrates

How long it takes to earn coins depends on both the network difficulty and your hardware specifications to reach it. So I can't just tell you how long it will take.

About checking hashrates on the console, you can type the following command: web3.webchain.hashrate
Pages:
Jump to: