Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][MINTME]🌎MintMe.com Coin⚡️CPU mining⚡️DApps via Websites🚀No ICO/ASIC - page 91. (Read 83974 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
So to sum up this a Ethereum fork with custom PoW algo - modded cryptoNight, right?

Can someone please explain how do you lock the premined funds? I know such locks are possible if you use smart contracts, but how to lock funds on the live blockchain? Is the smart contract is used?

Webchain has transparent transactions, so before locking, we discussed it with community how locking should look like, and we agreed it's going to be public announcement. Why this is enough? Because the moment we move more money from that account and try to sell it, everyone wil see it and everyone will know we are scammers. But we won't do it and we are not scammers Smiley

Also we are going to show our faces, pictures and bio soon.

We are building few things that will probably never be in Ethereum as they decided to go PoS in future. Also changing PoW to custom cpu-friendly has many more consequences. We are building javascript solution and we are going to present whole package hopefully in Q3, including ecosystem to monetize your websites, which is already ready and quite sucessfull, but needs tuning to support webchain.

ETH is going PoW/PoS hybrid mode. Can you at least name the ideas behind "few things"?

I agree that it is different, this is self imposed lock-in which we could break, but not without spooking everyone and pretty much admitting we are scammers, causing price to plummet and not receiving anything in return, since probably every exchange will close our account immediately. (And I hope in such situation some community member would report us to police. I'm owner, only person who has access to those funds and I was born and I live in European Union - this I can say for now, everything else will be revealed later. why not now? because we are working on page with all pictures and bio Smiley team is making itself some selfies as we speak Wink )

not to mention - good luck selling great amount of coins at early stage of the project - we would cause the coin to be worthless and we would not gain anything for reasons mentioned above

So end effect is the same. It's economically stupid to do so.

It's not blockchain solution because we didn't plan any lock in, but community members aproached us and told us they feel not secure if there is no lock in promise. We felt they are right and we agreed for such solution for simplicity.

There is always a very good option to send premine funds to reputable escrow with specific terms. Just my 2 cents Smiley
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
This cpu mining bid, so will it have some control so that everyone can mine and be profitable, even if other users have a great hash power?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
@alberto, it says it is a dual pc. (2 cores).
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
I agree that it is different, this is self imposed lock-in which we could break, but not without spooking everyone and pretty much admitting we are scammers, causing price to plummet and not receiving anything in return, since probably every exchange will close our account immediately. (And I hope in such situation some community member would report us to police. I'm owner, only person who has access to those funds and I was born and I live in European Union - this I can say for now, everything else will be revealed later. why not now? because we are working on page with all pictures and bio Smiley team is making itself some selfies as we speak Wink )

not to mention - good luck selling great amount of coins at early stage of the project - we would cause the coin to be worthless and we would not gain anything for reasons mentioned above

So end effect is the same. It's economically stupid to do so.

It's not blockchain solution because we didn't plan any lock in, but community members aproached us and told us they feel not secure if there is no lock in promise. We felt they are right and we agreed for such solution for simplicity.
So to sum up this a Ethereum fork with custom PoW algo - modded cryptoNight, right?

Can someone please explain how do you lock the premined funds? I know such locks are possible if you use smart contracts, but how to lock funds on the live blockchain? Is the smart contract is used?

Webchain has transparent transactions, so before locking, we discussed it with community how locking should look like, and we agreed it's going to be public announcement. Why this is enough? Because the moment we move more money from that account and try to sell it, everyone wil see it and everyone will know we are scammers. But we won't do it and we are not scammers Smiley

We are building few things that will probably never be in Ethereum as they decided to go PoS in future. Also changing PoW to custom cpu-friendly has many more consequences. We are building javascript solution and we are going to present whole package hopefully in Q3, including ecosystem to monetize your websites, which is already ready and quite sucessfull, but needs tuning to support webchain.

How did you lock funds exactly? From what you say it looks like there is no lock at all, just a promise from the dev team not to spend premine. I hope you get me right, locking funds via code/escrow and showing premine adress and promising not to spend the funds is very very different approach...
Activity: 196
I am newbie, i read that i must set the number of threads (i think i know how) according to my cores or the power of my pc. Do you know what's the best setting?

Hi, It depends a lot on the features of your CPU (number of cores basically), could you tell us how many cores does your pc have? So we can advise you better.

Activity: 37
@adoniso Pool seems to be working fine, I just connected to double check.

Please show me command you are typing to connect to the pool

also, as an idea, maybe antivirus is blocking our miner? all miners for all coins are detected as viruses by some AVs
My Settings
https://preview.ibb.co/e3B1MJ/error_conect.jpg
https://preview.ibb.co/mVNVFd/miner.jpg

I gave permission on antivirus
Huh How it possible to mine this asic resistance CPU only coin with 1 worker and 22 Khash ?

https://pool.webchain.network/#/account/0xdb5ecb909cb16b4dab4a3e1f79052418d696e18b

That is farm of servers. Some of those guys sit on discord and even posted their stats - how many servers they have and with what CPU.

Farm of servers is pretty much same as many computers, we cannot distinguish farm from many different computers of different owners. Unless we would forbid mining on one address from more than one location, but then they would simply generate many wallets.
Activity: 17
@adoniso Pool seems to be working fine, I just connected to double check.

Please show me command you are typing to connect to the pool

also, as an idea, maybe antivirus is blocking our miner? all miners for all coins are detected as viruses by some AVs
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Wow, Network Hash Rate: 753.51 KH!
Yesterday the hasrate was half as much. It seems that many people trust this project.

That's the main objective. Delivering a transparent, trustable blockchain where the community can mine. We are also open to answer questions so it makes users trust Webchain even more.
Im not doing mining but i think i will do this to my cpu it attracts me how your network works and just like other coin that have grown after years. I have no questions for now and all i can say is this is a one of a kind cpu mining that will make me use my cpu.
Activity: 37
Please, conect error pools.

I have already tried in pool "pool.webchain.network:3333"
And in the pool "pool2.webchain.network:2222"
Look:
Message [pool2.webchain.network:2222] connect error: "permission denied"
and
Message [pool.webchain.network:3333] connect error: "permission denied"
Please help me!

Wow, Network Hash Rate: 753.51 KH!
Yesterday the hasrate was half as much. It seems that many people trust this project.

That's the main objective. Delivering a transparent, trustable blockchain where the community can mine. We are also open to answer questions so it makes users trust Webchain even more.
I am totally agree with you it's amazing project and very interesting to be a part of something big. Cryptocurrency this is new era of all of us and I enjoy watch up on  of this project! Really amazing happy to join signature compaign

The team appreciates your words and so does the community! Follow us close enough so you don't miss anything.
Activity: 1
webchain miner is..

Core i7-3770 =240H/s (4 thread)
Core i7-4770S =171H/s (4 thread)
RYZEN 2400G = 64H/s (4 thread)

hmm... Huh

Could anyone confirm these statistics after 4 days?
Project with a good idea, immediately develop this project for the benefit of quickly used the crowd.

The idea needs community support to reach its goals.

On the other hand, we'd like you read why you think this is a good idea. We know it is, but we like comparing feedbacks.
I don’t think that mining is a profitable thing now..

I guess many of us are curious to know why you say so. Could you explain your reasons?  Wink
Have you navigated to the webchain folder in command prompt first?

Can I help you?  I don't fully understand if you're trying to ask or you're helping someone out.
Pages:
Jump to: