Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][MINTME]🌎MintMe.com Coin⚡️CPU mining⚡️DApps via Websites🚀No ICO/ASIC - page 90. (Read 83974 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
This project has many new progressive ideas and solutions in the field of communication and technology. I am very interested in this project, because this project really allows you to invest. Do not miss your chance to join in !! Immediately join before it's too late.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
The wallet address is created by the client. This address is the same as the Ethereum address. I'd like to ask. Can I use the Ethereum address to mine the mine?

you could use same address but it's advised to not do so, because it's easy to get confused and later send money to another Ethereum address which you don't control, and realize it's actually not Ethereum but Webchain and lose your transaction

Webchain is separate blockchain, although process of "creating" wallet is just matter of generating it's numbers. So if you generated it via ethereum software or webchain - it doesn't matter, but they are still two separate blockchains without interconnections.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The wallet address is created by the client. This address is the same as the Ethereum address. I'd like to ask. Can I use the Ethereum address to mine the mine?
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
How to mine solo?

You can use these steps:
1. Start console: ./webchaind console (Linux) or webchaind.exe (windows)
2. start mining (in the console): miner.start()

I keep reading about this project and it is turning interesting. Would it be profitable solo CPU mining on webchain?  Huh

We appreciate your interest. Well, Solo mining doesn't entirely depend on the blockchain where you're mining, it depends on the processing power of the device you're using.

I would suggest you to try solo mining (the steps are described above) and also pool mining, then compare which one is more profitable to you. (And let us know, along with your hardware specifications).
How to backup wallet?
Is it enough to copy file from mainnet/keystore dir?

you also have to memorize passphrase, since key there is coded with your passphrase
Activity: 37
Why does solacecoin and stellite give more mining coins than webchain?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
How to backup wallet?
Is it enough to copy file from mainnet/keystore dir?
Activity: 7
Madoooo@ As you can read on the whitepaper, the protocol suggests an approximate of 11 days for 100 000 blocks, so webchain is doing pretty well according to the protocol.
Hi, good project! I''ve read the whitepaper. I have a question: What does era legth: 100000 blocks ~11 days mean in the protocol next to era leght?

That refers to the time when reward goes down. It's explained below that protocol.

Thanks! This project seems to be very good for the community

Your feedback is always important. Thank you!
@alberto, it says it is a dual pc. (2 cores).

Most advised thing is to set the number of theads twice the number of cores (2xNcores= theads), you might want to try that and see how it affects your mining performance.

You can set it on the json file, set 4 and see how it goes, then 3... or 2. It's up to your processing power.

I tried that and now it helps. I just wonder why the json file comes with a "null" value there :/

Default settings.
Activity: 11
How to mine solo?

You can use these steps:
1. Start console: ./webchaind console (Linux) or webchaind.exe (windows)
2. start mining (in the console): miner.start()
Activity: 22
Btw, where can I download "webchaind" from? Can't find it

You can download webchaind for your operating system by this link  - https://github.com/webchain-network/webchaind/releases

Thank you! I created my account and I wonder if the password I added there should be added to the json file too or only the address?

No, just address , password should be default as it set in config.json

Most advised thing is to set the number of theads twice the number of cores (2xNcores= theads), you might want to try that and see how it affects your mining performance.

You can set it on the json file, set 4 and see how it goes, then 3... or 2. It's up to your processing power.

I tried that and now it helps. I just wonder why the json file comes with a "null" value there :/
Btw, where can I download "webchaind" from? Can't find it

You can download webchaind for your operating system by this link  - https://github.com/webchain-network/webchaind/releases

Now, that HUGE PAGES: enabled.. is it important? mine says disabled. (I searched on google but it isn't clear) help please  Shocked

To enable huge page support for WIndows:
Code:
From the Start menu, open Local Security Policy (under Administrative Tools).
Under Local Policies\User Rights Assignment, double click the Lock Pages in Memory setting.
Click Add User or Group and type your Windows user name.
Restart your computer (logging off and on might work as well)

To enable huge page support for Linux (here is for Debian 9) :

Code:
echo 128 > /proc/sys/vm/nr_hugepages
sysctl -w vm.nr_hugepages=128

This will enable 128 pages, for mining 16 or 32 pages can be enough

This cpu mining bid, so will it have some control so that everyone can mine and be profitable, even if other users have a great hash power?

What kind of control do you mean?
Quote from: Cloudpost
ETH is going PoW/PoS hybrid mode. Can you at least name the ideas behind "few things"?

First, which is already mentioned - making sure that currency can be mined via CPU (meaning, there is no big advante with GPU or ASIC mining). This allows other devices to mine it too and in effect mining it via websites. Which leads to new monetization product when we add our ecosystem to it.

I have nothing against Ethereum, their project is great, we support it and I hope we will provide upstream commits from time to time. But we went different way. We will focus on website monetization and on maximum user friendliness for all projects that wish to use our blockchain as base for their tokens.
@adoniso Pool seems to be working fine, I just connected to double check.

Please show me command you are typing to connect to the pool

also, as an idea, maybe antivirus is blocking our miner? all miners for all coins are detected as viruses by some AVs
My Settings
https://preview.ibb.co/e3B1MJ/error_conect.jpg
https://preview.ibb.co/mVNVFd/miner.jpg

I gave permission on antivirus

I have almost same settings and it works.

Now, that HUGE PAGES: enabled.. is it important? mine says disabled. (I searched on google but it isn't clear) help please  Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: