Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔷[MN]🔷[PoS]🔷NextON multi cryptocurrency e-commerce ecosystem - page 22. (Read 5149 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
I have found that some investors can buy a masternode together. you can find other small investors to participate in ICO
I met services of this sort too. There the administrator collects the cost sum masternode from 10 people and starts on vps, all participants receive an award in proportion to the investments.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I think that this project is pretty a juicy investment currently.
 Good luck guys.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Crypto Bridge is the only exchange where you want to be listed?
While we are considering only this exchange, in the future, listing will be on others.

Don't you think that you should firstly create Road Map and then start your sale?

The road map is already there. Many complain that this is not definite, we need exact dates.
We are working on this, we'll write the dates a little later.

It will be very good. Especially, if all work will be completed on time. Now it is difficult to do.

Yes, that's also my concern. Most of the details are not there yet. Hopefully it will not take any longer for it to be completed so that for us it will be easier for us to start and make  a longer time to understand it us well.
Activity: 84
nice project - I'll keep an eye on it!
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
The developer, on what exchange it is planned to add a coin? Some negotiations with administrators have already taken place about it? It is very important aspect of any project, popular exchange very positively affects cost that opens further the new horizons for the project.
Activity: 14
I rely this business will be advance and can be achieved the hard cap of Token Sales.  Good luck all.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

Is that only large investors can participate in the pre-sale and ICO? Too bad for me and other small investors.

Masternode is not so expensive. And if you buy immediately 3, then the developers make a good discount.
Activity: 364

The road map is already there. Many complain that this is not definite, we need exact dates.

It is very good. I will be glad if the project will withstand the deadlines that will be indicated in the road map. Now only a small part of the projects can do that.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
While we are considering only this exchange, in the future, listing will be on others.

Don't you think that you should firstly create Road Map and then start your sale?

It will be very good. Especially, if all work will be completed on time. Now it is difficult to do.
Activity: 434

Perhaps this question has already been, but why did you choose this exchange?
Activity: 348
Merit: 32

What are you going to change in the roadmap? I hope this is really just a concrete date, and not other points.

As community ask it to get things more clear we want to give you all some updates:

Roadmap - We are working on a roadmap updates with more concrete times when things gona happen.

Premine - At the end of Pre-sale we will publically annouce the addr of premine accounts.

Transparency - From time to time we will report you with an official document where the pre mine being applyed

Crypto Bridge - We are still waiting reply from Sherlock Holmes about the list dates, and will reply to all as soon as we have more informations.
_______________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

Thanks for being with us!

I hope you will be able to execute conceived, however you shouldn't undertake the mountain of excess obligations, it can negatively affect trust of community.
Activity: 348
Merit: 32

As community ask it to get things more clear we want to give you all some updates:

Roadmap - We are working on a roadmap updates with more concrete times when things gona happen.

Premine - At the end of Pre-sale we will publically annouce the addr of premine accounts.

Transparency - From time to time we will report you with an official document where the pre mine being applyed

Crypto Bridge - We are still waiting reply from Sherlock Holmes about the list dates, and will reply to all as soon as we have more informations.
_______________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

Thanks for being with us!

How many nodes have you already sold?

It would be better if the site has a counter of sold masternodes. There will be more confidence in the project if site has it.
Yes. Immediately increases trust and you can evaluate the dynamics of investments.

That's it! I think it's fair to show investors, and everyone, how the sale of tokens passes.
With high probability such information will disappear developers for the purpose of anonymity and safety of buyers. Often it also occurs in projects with masternodes.

Well, I'm not saying that they need to expose the data of investors. Devs can make a counter where you will see soft cap, hard cap and current collected amount.
One of the most important things in any project is openness of information and responsiveness of developers. Such qualities often provide success to the project.

The creators can consider this as confidential information. The lack of this information does not bother me.

It would be better if the site has a counter of sold masternodes. There will be more confidence in the project if site has it.
Yes. Immediately increases trust and you can evaluate the dynamics of investments.

That's it! I think it's fair to show investors, and everyone, how the sale of tokens passes.
With high probability such information will disappear developers for the purpose of anonymity and safety of buyers. Often it also occurs in projects with masternodes.

Well, I'm not saying that they need to expose the data of investors. Devs can make a counter where you will see soft cap, hard cap and current collected amount.
One of the most important things in any project is openness of information and responsiveness of developers. Such qualities often provide success to the project.

I rarely noticed counters on sites. It seems to me that it is not needed. Will you invest in the project just because other people invest in it?
Of course not. It is necessary to invest only at own will, previously having carried out the deep analysis of the project in which you are going to make investments.

It's not about that at all. If there is a counter, then the creators are more honest with investors. And there will be more confidence.

I propose to end these senseless disputes. Developers know better. Maybe it's a marketing ploy.

I rarely noticed counters on sites. It seems to me that it is not needed. Will you invest in the project just because other people invest in it?
Of course not. It is necessary to invest only at own will, previously having carried out the deep analysis of the project in which you are going to make investments.

It's not about that at all. If there is a counter, then the creators are more honest with investors. And there will be more confidence.
Pages:
Jump to: