Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔷[MN]🔷[PoS]🔷NextON multi cryptocurrency e-commerce ecosystem - page 24. (Read 5149 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
  How many nodes have you already sold?
Activity: 434
Where can I buy your coins?
I think about it you can address in discord the channel, there the developer will answer you your question.

Yes, there are devs and managers. They answer almost immediately to all questions.

As I understand it, you can participate in the pre-sale only if you buy masternodes.
Is that only large investors can participate in the pre-sale and ICO? Too bad for me and other small investors.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I think about it you can address in discord the channel, there the developer will answer you your question.

Yes, there are devs and managers. They answer almost immediately to all questions.

As I understand it, you can participate in the pre-sale only if you buy masternodes.

I think all have learned that developers are doing something wrong for a plan. It's not possible to predict all in advance, but the fact that there is already an application is a very big plus of the project.
The application will hardly give some sense if the community doesn't grow in quantity, it is necessary to improve constantly the platform and to communicate with the interested people, thus earning trust.

As you know, everything must be balanced.To bring people into the community is easy. It's important to keep them. Then there will be a result from attracting people.

Devs, do you plan make some beta version of wallet after pre-sale?
In the beginning, we will have a web version of the wallet.

One more question. Will be NextON wallet for Mac? There are a lot programs for make, but lots of that I want to use have bugs.
Wallet for mac already is - https://github.com/Next-ON/NextON/releases

Thanks for your answers. This is very good news. But I see installers only for linux and windows.
All ahead. As the project at a development stage, without problems it is possible to add wallet and for other operating systems.
I am not worry about it. I am impressed that is possible now. I believed that it will be possible after end of ICO. It is too quick.
I am impressed too. It's too early now to test the wallet in real trades. But we can estimate the internal content.
Before the platform appears in the general access still a lot of things can will change, not only concerning wallets, but also other amendments concerning distribution and use of coins.
I think all have learned that developers are doing something wrong for a plan. It's not possible to predict all in advance, but the fact that there is already an application is a very big plus of the project.
The application will hardly give some sense if the community doesn't grow in quantity, it is necessary to improve constantly the platform and to communicate with the interested people, thus earning trust.

You are right, but the community wants to see something ready. Now it is difficult to attract investors only with promises.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Activity: 574
Merit: 10

One more question. Will be NextON wallet for Mac? There are a lot programs for make, but lots of that I want to use have bugs.

Thanks for your answers. This is very good news. But I see installers only for linux and windows.
All ahead. As the project at a development stage, without problems it is possible to add wallet and for other operating systems.
I am not worry about it. I am impressed that is possible now. I believed that it will be possible after end of ICO. It is too quick.
I am impressed too. It's too early now to test the wallet in real trades. But we can estimate the internal content.
Before the platform appears in the general access still a lot of things can will change, not only concerning wallets, but also other amendments concerning distribution and use of coins.

I muat read white paper, because it does not explaine what I want. What is a fundamentally new in NextOn wallet exept multicurrency?
Reliability, fast transactions, convenient and fast connection to your business.

If you are so sure that your product will be the same, then there are no questions.

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hope a lot of investor support your plan when Token Sales will begin.  Good luck DEVs.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Whether some large-scale testing of the project before start for which all participants will receive tokens in an award is planned?
The  mission of  project is to create an innovative payment tool in the field of e-commerce. Rroduct will help to maintain accounting for businesses operating and data visualizations. This will greatly simplify the process of paying for goods and services on the Internet, avoiding high fees and protecting your confidential information.

I think it is not only for big business operations. I do not do this, but also want to have such useful tool.

Do you think this wallet will be for free using? Are you willing to pay for it?

I am able to pay for a wallet if it really will has useful features. Of course fee should has reasonable limits.

I will waiting NextOn wallet for free. I thing this useful tool can earn the trust, and make profit as a coin.
Naturally, the purse is coins will be free. Moreover, I at all never met paid purses for storage of coins, sounds in general absurdly.
I think I saw paid wallets. Of course, they are not popular, because they do not provide unique tools.
Give examples of such wallets? It was interesting to examine because I don't even know how it is possible.

And what wallet or few wallets do you use? I saw paid wallets, but now I do not remember their name. I'm still using meta mask.
Activity: 348
Merit: 32
Why do you list on some questionable exchanges? I do not understand this.
Thanks for quick response. It inspires confidence.
The only exchange with which we are negotiating at the moment is a cryptobridge.

I muat read white paper, because it does not explaine what I want. What is a fundamentally new in NextOn wallet exept multicurrency?
Reliability, fast transactions, convenient and fast connection to your business.

how many coins should I keep on my wallet to run pos mining?
from 6

Do you have any bonuses of pre-sale
How much your tokens is one MN
50 000

It is specified at the beginning of a subject that this coin is on coinmarketcap, but I haven't found. Do you plan addition there?
Pages:
Jump to: