Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔷[MN]🔷[PoS]🔷NextON multi cryptocurrency e-commerce ecosystem - page 23. (Read 5149 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
  How many nodes have you already sold?

It would be better if the site has a counter of sold masternodes. There will be more confidence in the project if site has it.
Yes. Immediately increases trust and you can evaluate the dynamics of investments.

That's it! I think it's fair to show investors, and everyone, how the sale of tokens passes.
With high probability such information will disappear developers for the purpose of anonymity and safety of buyers. Often it also occurs in projects with masternodes.

Well, I'm not saying that they need to expose the data of investors. Devs can make a counter where you will see soft cap, hard cap and current collected amount.

I rarely noticed counters on sites. It seems to me that it is not needed. Will you invest in the project just because other people invest in it?
Of course not. It is necessary to invest only at own will, previously having carried out the deep analysis of the project in which you are going to make investments.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Guys, you can participate only when you buy masternode.
On 1 VPS you can run 2 MN. one on ipv4 and ip6.

And whether it is possible to start some more VPS on one computer? For example through Proxy/VPN?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100

It would be better if the site has a counter of sold masternodes. There will be more confidence in the project if site has it.
Yes. Immediately increases trust and you can evaluate the dynamics of investments.

That's it! I think it's fair to show investors, and everyone, how the sale of tokens passes.
With high probability such information will disappear developers for the purpose of anonymity and safety of buyers. Often it also occurs in projects with masternodes.

Well, I'm not saying that they need to expose the data of investors. Devs can make a counter where you will see soft cap, hard cap and current collected amount.

I rarely noticed counters on sites. It seems to me that it is not needed. Will you invest in the project just because other people invest in it?
Local Voice

hi guys, i am here as Your Chosen Indonesian Translator and a representative of some indonesians who are disscussing your project, they are currious why you dont include/explain your team and your RoadMap does not have any estimation date for all events, on roadmap you only write your future plans without include the estimation date/months/year..

Here is the reference https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.40279253

Thank you
Good remark, I have also paid attention to it. I hope and the developer will listen to it and will edit roadmap properly.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101

Activity: 952
Merit: 323
Local Voice

hi guys, i am here as Your Chosen Indonesian Translator and a representative of some indonesians who are disscussing your project, they are currious why you dont include/explain your team and your RoadMap does not have any estimation date for all events, on roadmap you only write your future plans without include the estimation date/months/year..

Here is the reference https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.40279253

Thank you
Activity: 80
Merit: 11
Guys, you can participate only when you buy masternode.
On 1 VPS you can run 2 MN. one on ipv4 and ip6.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 14
I believe it is a good project!
Faultless approach, riveting project!  Good luck.

It would be desirable to know not only quantity of the bought masternodes, but also their remains. The quantity is limited?
Activity: 476

It is not so neccessary I think. Look at discord. There really react quickly and as it is.

I disagree with you. As for me, the counter shows how many are collected, and you can predict will be ICO extended or not. Bounty hunters agree with me.

Of course, bounty hunters want to get benefits as soon as possible. If you really interested in some project, you will not be lazy to ask something about project.

It is not so neccessary I think. Look at discord. There really react quickly and as it is.

I disagree with you. As for me, the counter shows how many are collected, and you can predict will be ICO extended or not. Bounty hunters agree with me.
I am new to this masternodes thing, can I have 2 masternodes of NextON in the same VPS ? or do I need to have 2 VPS?
First of all depends on the power of your VPS server. As a rule, if there is enough power, then without problems it is possible to imitate one more computer having started the virtual machine and having installed an operating system and masternode there. But I don't think that it is worth it. It is in my opinion much cheaper to buy 2 VPS servers.
Activity: 43
I am new to this masternodes thing, can I have 2 masternodes of NextON in the same VPS ? or do I need to have 2 VPS?

Looks like here is something interesting. As for me, it is a very useful tool. It will  simplify the process of paying for goods and services on the Internet.
Not only it. Nothing prevents to exchange the means earned with masternode from fiat and to spend them for the direct needs.

Pages:
Jump to: