Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]modum.io - award-winning Swiss startup innovating supply chain operations - page 11. (Read 35355 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I'v read somewhere a Swiss post partnairship but can't find any information on this, anybody can help me ?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
i see a bright future fo MODUM and also a lot of partnerships incoming!

I know speculation is pathetic but - if they put it on some less-complicated exchange Smiley is 100M market cap realistic?
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
modum will rise and rise. a super team and from europe. They know what work is.
the next few days I think of $ 2 and above.
I will also buy some at etherdelta
0.004 eth     Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
Do we know how voting works in practice?
Something like a signed message?

Quote from Slack:

"Voting of the first milestone will happen very soon as promised, we have written a guide with clear instructions on how it works and will share it in the next few days."
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
Do we know how voting works in practice?
Something like a signed message?
Activity: 4
Many new coin projects are popping up this month but many fail to develop well in the market,I hope this project can be successful and can compete in the market
Modum.io Milestones (Roadmap)

Copied from the whitepaper: https://modum.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/modum-whitepaper-v.-1.0.pdf

Milestone 1 – expected earliest October 22 nd , 2017:
The objective is to ensure a proper minting and token distribution process to release upon positive voting 900,000 tokens (3% of the maximum MOD supply) to a wallet controlled by modum.io. The distribution is conducted using the first in first out principle. All contributions are consolidated into one list. The timestamp per block is used to define the conversion rate to USD, which is then used to define the conversion rate to MOD tokens. One contribution might be in multiple bonus tiers. This process is supervised by our advisor Lykke Corp. The released tokens are used for our advisors, many helping hands in the making of this tokensale and the bug bounty program.

Milestone 2 – expected earliest Q1/2018:
Objective is to ensure the go-to-market of our first product line including the mass production of our dedicated sensor device and the product ecosystem (application, validation & qualification).
At least two environmental sensors are integrated into the hardware platform (temperature and motion) and besides Ethereum at least one of the following blockchains: IOTA, NEO, Fabric, ETC or Rootstock, is supported as blockchain back-end.
3 million tokens are upon positive voting released to a wallet controlled by modum.io.

Milestone 3 – expected earliest Q1/2019:
Objective is to deliver the next sensor generation with real-time interaction (via current or emerging network technologies, like LoRaWAN).
At least one additional environmental sensor is integrated (light or humidity) and any two additional blockchain back-ends of the following: IOTA, NEO, Fabric, ETC, Rootstock, Waves, Tezos, EOS or Cosmos, are supported.
3 million tokens are upon positive voting released to a wallet controlled by modum.io.

Milestone 4 – expected earliest Q1/2020:
Objective is to deliver the next sensor generation with a real-time, on-chip blockchain node.
An additional environmental sensors (e.g. light or humidity) is integrated and the complete modum software is delivered in a fully decentralized architecture.
Activity: 294
A great day for Modum Token holder, I hope the guys who have sold below ICO only two days ago are already annoyed.

Modum is a long term HODL, one of the most legit projects this year, we will see it's real potential in 2018.

I have to admit I'm delighted to see the moronic amateurs who run over each other as usual  to sell under ICO price got rekt big time. It makes for half of my excitement for this project haha  Grin The first 2 days noobs were selling like everything else they buy, at a loss. 48 hours later we're 3x ICO price and climbing. Awesome project, awesome team and the best carried out ICO I've been part recently. Congrats to holders and goodbye idiots!  Wink Cheesy
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
A great day for Modum Token holder, I hope the guys who have sold below ICO only two days ago are already annoyed.

Modum is a long term HODL, one of the most legit projects this year, we will see it's real potential in 2018.
Activity: 3
Could anyone tell me what the full use is of the token?
Activity: 31
Thanks for the quick reply!
Activity: 31
Can you please share a working Slack invite?

Thanks.
Info about the token and profit sharing copied from the Modum FAQ:

What are MOD Modum tokens?
The modum token (MOD) is an ERC-20 compatible token distributed on the Ethereum blockchain pursuant to a related ERC-20 smart contract

What can MODs be used for?
The modum token is a token with voting rights and profit share rights.

How does the profit sharing process work?
The profit share smart contract is open source.
A payment equivalent to the part of the profit generated by modum.io AG which is used for dividend payments as proposed by the board of modum and subsequently enacted by the shareholders will be forwarded to all MOD Tokenholders. The profit fiat amount is converted to Ether and sent to the modum smart contract. The modum smart contract evaluates the current holdings and distributes the profits to token holder in Ether. Tokens that are locked for the shareholders of modum.io do not come with profit participation rights for the entire duration of the lock-up.

How does the voting process function?
The smart contract is open source.
Every MOD token in circulation is entitled to one vote. Token holders will vote to decide whether in their opinion the modum.io team has reached the predefined milestones and thus the locked MOD tokens shall be released. Locked tokens for modum.io do not come with voting rights for the entire duration of the lock-up.

When does modum.io intend to pay profits?
modum.io is not legally permitted to forecast profits. However, our business plan foresees a break-even point in 2018.

Why are 9.9 million MOD tokens being reserved for modum.io?
modum.io wants to assure every token holder that the team is incentivized to further advance the modum system. The locked MOD tokens will stay locked until a simple majority of votes decides if milestones were achieved or not. Detailed information regarding the voting principle and profit share process can be found in the modum whitepaper.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
I am really glad i bought in ICO. Good start now.

Finally a coin which doesnt start with a price lower then ICO price (Bonus included). I think Modum will be really good.

They have a real product and a usecase, that looks really promising to me.

Best of Luck to the whole team.
Activity: 460
Modum is one of the best assets someone could have bought on ICO,

exchange for ethereum fixed @ 390$ , even without the bonus was a steal.

project and team are very good and the real product is there.

IMHO i value MODUM applications more than Ambrosus (i feel more work and less talk).
i see a bright future fo MODUM and also a lot of partnerships incoming!

great job guys
Activity: 396
Merit: 106
I bought 2000 mod on Etherdelta, and I can see the token in metamask and on etherscan, but the token value field says $0...is this the usual or did I mess something up?
lol, that's normal because of etherscan.io doesn't support many token and its price.
Pages:
Jump to: