Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]modum.io - award-winning Swiss startup innovating supply chain operations - page 14. (Read 35355 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 556
Received my tokens today. Thanks for the uncomplicated ICO and the smooth handling. I hope the token will be tradable soon. Currently, I can not see any exchange where Modum tokens can be traded. If there is one already please let me know. I am thinking about the increase my stake since I was not able to invest all the wanted money into the ICO.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Dear All,

We are very excited to announce that the Tokens are out and transferable. We have opened a pull request to MyEtherWallet to add our Token as default. This can take some time. If you want to add it as a custom token, enter the following:

Address: modtoken.eth
Token Symbol: MOD
Decimals: 0

This is the start of a great journey. We have very exciting times ahead of us and this is all thanks to you!

Thank you for your great support !

Your Modum.io team
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
received! Thanks...
now ... to the moon?
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
MOD tokens have been distributed, but they are not yet transferable.

Contract Address: 0x957c30aB0426e0C93CD8241E2c60392d08c6aC8e   Token symbol: MOD   Decimals: 0

https://etherscan.io/token/0x957c30ab0426e0c93cd8241e2c60392d08c6ac8e

Received, thanks.
I have Never seen a 0 Decimal value but I am not techie enough to understand the difference anyway Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
MOD tokens have been distributed, but they are not yet transferable.

Contract Address: 0x957c30aB0426e0C93CD8241E2c60392d08c6aC8e   Token symbol: MOD   Decimals: 0

https://etherscan.io/token/0x957c30ab0426e0c93cd8241e2c60392d08c6ac8e
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
the 22 only are distributed the coins or also go out in exchanges?

This is info from Slack:

"Exchange listing:
No exchange will commit to listing a token before its distribution is complete. Therefore, we cannot give you more information on which exchange will list our token and when this will happen.
We are working towards listing the MOD as soon as possible."

and this:

"We are intentionally not informing about the state as we want to prevent rumours flying around. And many exchanges actually require to have the smart contract deployed and the tokens minted before they decide to list or not.
So we will collect all answers and then decide also on the liquidity of the exchange on which one we go for a listing - because we also have to ensure liquidity in the trading, just having many exchanges listed is not the thing all of us want."

So we will have to wait for an announcement about (bigger) exchanges. But it will be definitely tradeable on ED after distribution.

I would be shocked if someone dumped the tokens on ED tbh.

This is info from Slack:

"Exchange listing:
No exchange will commit to listing a token before its distribution is complete. Therefore, we cannot give you more information on which exchange will list our token and when this will happen.
We are working towards listing the MOD as soon as possible."

and this:

"We are intentionally not informing about the state as we want to prevent rumours flying around. And many exchanges actually require to have the smart contract deployed and the tokens minted before they decide to list or not.
So we will collect all answers and then decide also on the liquidity of the exchange on which one we go for a listing - because we also have to ensure liquidity in the trading, just having many exchanges listed is not the thing all of us want."

So we will have to wait for an announcement about (bigger) exchanges. But it will be definitely tradeable on ED after distribution.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Are you guys so sure that they will announce an exchange along with the distribution?
It could take some days for an exchange to list the tokens and by that time the BTC fork is history.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
So happy to have received an email confirmation that the tokens will be distributed by October 22nd. This project already has a working product that has undergone successful trials. This will be a long hold for me as I believe this is a sleeping giant in the making.

My thoughts too, I think most people who invested in modum are already in love with the project. If it delivers than who knows where the limit is for this!
I really like this project too, it's one of my biggest invests. At the moment I'm not sure that this date is selected very well because of the Bitcoin Gold Fork on the 25. October, they should release the coin after the fork in my opinion. I further hope there won't be much dumpers because this is really a legit and promising project.

I'm sure they won't change the date because of Bitcoin Gold. If they did, then many would whine because they didn't hold the date.

That's right of course, but they should be able to communicate the reason for the delay. Most of the real investors who believe in the project won't have any problem with one week delay, just the dumpers will cry.

I agree that the release date is unfortunate. On a positive side, if a dump occurs, we have a second chance to buy at or close to the ICO price. Regardless, long term the future is bright for Modum.
You are right, I'm also here for long term so it doesn't matter at all. Further, I invested one part with IOTA which is fallen hard since I'd participated so it was a good deal to invest in Modum.
So happy to have received an email confirmation that the tokens will be distributed by October 22nd. This project already has a working product that has undergone successful trials. This will be a long hold for me as I believe this is a sleeping giant in the making.

My thoughts too, I think most people who invested in modum are already in love with the project. If it delivers than who knows where the limit is for this!
I really like this project too, it's one of my biggest invests. At the moment I'm not sure that this date is selected very well because of the Bitcoin Gold Fork on the 25. October, they should release the coin after the fork in my opinion. I further hope there won't be much dumpers because this is really a legit and promising project.

I'm sure they won't change the date because of Bitcoin Gold. If they did, then many would whine because they didn't hold the date.

That's right of course, but they should be able to communicate the reason for the delay. Most of the real investors who believe in the project won't have any problem with one week delay, just the dumpers will cry.

I agree that the release date is unfortunate. On a positive side, if a dump occurs, we have a second chance to buy at or close to the ICO price. Regardless, long term the future is bright for Modum.

Activity: 294

Activity: 86
woot
Do someone has info relevant to integration into Jaxx?
(request already sent to jaxx.io, still waiting for answer)
By the way: Jaxx customer service answered to me that MOD integration (and XRP integration since I've also asked for it) is currently not foreseen..
Activity: 519
vetherasset.app
I’m extremely bullish on this project  Cool
Activity: 86
woot

I think Jaxx doesn't support ERC20 tokens in general.
It does. Many of them at least.. (CVC, MCO, GNT, REP, EOS, WRC and many others...)

I think Jaxx doesn't support ERC20 tokens in general.
Pages:
Jump to: