Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]modum.io - award-winning Swiss startup innovating supply chain operations - page 15. (Read 35378 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
will be that the delivery will be made on the last day of the palso, which is the 22
Activity: 93
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
I think this is a really good project. Glad i took part in.
If i did get it right KYC is only necessary over 5.000$ right?

Yes. KYC if you invested more than $5000.

Ok, thanks for the fast answer.

I am really looking forward for this project. Seems one of the better icos in 2017. But lets wait what will happen when we see the first price on exchanges.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

Yes. KYC if you invested more than $5000.
Activity: 93
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

Any news when it’s going for listing?

They will tell us after minting / distribution, which will take place next week.
Activity: 588
This is a token which should be in every crypto-users mouth. Top 5 ICO 2017

Activity: 689
Merit: 507
I received a message, that's now mandatory for funds over $5000 to do a KYC request.
But why haven't you announced this point earlier?

I have just received too.
I hope it will not be long to register.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I received a message, that's now mandatory for funds over $5000 to do a KYC request.
But why haven't you announced this point earlier?
Activity: 460
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
Congratulations Modum! That's an impressive number. 4150 participants is a lot.  Smiley
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Dear all,

Once again, we would like to thank all 4150 participants in our tokensale! It is amazing to see so much interest and support in our project. This gives us a lot of confidence for future developments of our company. We will keep you up-to-date, we have very exciting times ahead of us!

In the meantime, we have gathered some stats about the tokensale. You can check them out on our website:

Your Modum.io team
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Thank you very much, that worked out !
Dear all,

We have updated our token estimator app:

All transactions up to the end of the tokensale have been included.
Please keep in mind that it is an estimator. If you find inconsistencies or errors, please contact [email protected].

We would like to remind everyone that we are working on the minting process and will soon release more information about when you can expect your tokens.

Your Modum.io team

I can't find any transaction for my address with your token estimator.
I know my transaction was confirmed because I received the email after sending ETH, and I can see it on the network.

Am I the only one having problem ?!

Copied from Slack:

A short explanation on how to use the estimator app:
1) Open the email “Summary of your investment details”, which you received when registering for the tokensale.
2) Find the address shown under “Your token wallet address” (It is an Ethereum address starting with 0x…), NOT the deposit, sending or refund address.
3) Copy-paste this address in the estimator and press check
It will show your investment, time of investment and how many MODs you have purchased.
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Dear all,

Please keep in mind that it is an estimator. If you find inconsistencies or errors, please contact [email protected].

We would like to remind everyone that we are working on the minting process and will soon release more information about when you can expect your tokens.

Your Modum.io team

I can't find any transaction for my address with your token estimator.
I know my transaction was confirmed because I received the email after sending ETH, and I can see it on the network.

Am I the only one having problem ?!
Activity: 392
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Modum.io looks like a real promising project. Heard a lot of things about their technology! I hope it will not blow at at exchange launch, because I missed the ICO! Cheesy
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Dear all,

Your Modum.io team
Activity: 462
Merit: 281
dApps Development Automation Platform
Looks like a pretty good project, but $30M seems like too much.

Thank you for the compliment!

We will sell 20M tokens and with all discounts raise max. 16,350,000 USD at the end.
10M tokens are locked for modum.io and will only be released after the tokenholders have voted that we have reached our milestones.
How long will you lock these 10M tokens? If you don't reach your milestones as your wish so will you resale it early and do another crowdsale?
Pages:
Jump to: