Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]modum.io - award-winning Swiss startup innovating supply chain operations - page 16. (Read 35378 times)

legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Could we have some update with the official numbers of the ICO ?!
Thank you
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Really a great project, one of my favorites and also one of my biggest invests, thank you for your great work! I really like how you keep the community updated on twitter. Greetings from Austria!
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
I looked up the estimated amount of token on modestimation.modum.io
What else can I do so far? Is it possible to pay out the tokens already? If not what are the next steps? Do I need being active in some way?
Many questions which should actually be addressed in a particular blog post. I miss it.

They said before the ico, that tokens will be distributed within 30 days after the end of the tokensale (likely sooner).

You only had to read the information in the whitepaper (page 15) or on the tokensale website.

To add to this, there is not much you can do because everything will be done for you. You will receive the tokens when they are minted and I'm sure there will be a newsletter concluding the token sale next week.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
What else can I do so far? Is it possible to pay out the tokens already? If not what are the next steps? Do I need being active in some way?
Many questions which should actually be addressed in a particular blog post. I miss it.

They said before the ico, that tokens will be distributed within 30 days after the end of the tokensale (likely sooner).

You only had to read the information in the whitepaper (page 15) or on the tokensale website.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
how many token have been sold now. the ico has now come to an end
I can not find any results on the site . that would really interest me

The pre-sale was capped at 2.1m coins. Tier 1, tier 2 and tier 3 were capped at 6m coins each. This makes it 20.1m coins offered to the public. The last batch of 6 million wasn't sold out. Last time I checked it was 53% sold but this figure could have been gone up until the end of the ICO. If we calculate that roughly 60% of the last batch was sold that makes it 3.6m coins sold and 2.4m unsold. That means 17.7m tokens were sold.

I'm sure modum will update us next week with the final numbers.

Thank you. the result should really come in the next days.and then you will see how the whole project develops further
if the devs work well I see the chance that the course in 4-5 months 3 x .
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

The pre-sale was capped at 2.1m coins. Tier 1, tier 2 and tier 3 were capped at 6m coins each. This makes it 20.1m coins offered to the public. The last batch of 6 million wasn't sold out. Last time I checked it was 53% sold but this figure could have been gone up until the end of the ICO. If we calculate that roughly 60% of the last batch was sold that makes it 3.6m coins sold and 2.4m unsold. That means 17.7m tokens were sold.

I'm sure modum will update us next week with the final numbers.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
You can now check your amount of tokens here:

https://modestimation.modum.io/

(atm, Transactions up to Sep 15 09:21:23 (UTC) are included)

Which address are we using to check the balance?

The one from the modum email shown below "Your Token Wallet Address".

Join slack to stay up to date Smiley
1666 already there.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

Which address are we using to check the balance?
Hi, misplaced my private key - what are my options?

DM @thilo_schweizer in slack.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Hi, misplaced my private key - what are my options?
How we can create a wallet once confirmed the email address?

If you choose option 1, you will create a wallet (set a password and download the .json file) while registering.

Option 3 lets you enter an existing ETH address.

Join Slack if you have more questions:
https://join.slack.com/t/modum-token/shared_invite/enQtMjM2MDkzODc5ODMxLWM3YWY3OWEwZmI2ZTk2NDQ1Mzg1NGQ3Y2Y2NGJmYjRjZmNkNmQzNzIwYTlmY2M4YmYzNmUyZGEzMGU3YmJhMTc

Activity: 496
Merit: 500
How we can create a wallet once confirmed the email address?
Activity: 48
Modum.io is again in the press.

Check it out: https://thenextweb.com/contributors/2017/09/21/blockchain-tech-missing-link-success-iot/#.tnw_O2Lb21hD

Only one day left before the end of the tokensale, get your MODs while you still can.
Activity: 294
An article in huffingtonpost talking about modum.io:

Blockchain in The Supply Chain: The Hype is Justified

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/blockchain-in-the-supply-chain-the-hype-is-justified_us_59c13dcfe4b082fd4205ba0c

Wouw, pretty nice! This project has been carried out in the most professional manner to this date. I hope it continues to deliver, personally I'm pumped and think I scored a winner here. The team knows what they're doing, they're doing it well, it's going to fill a big space, and it's based in Europe, Switzerland, so I'm extra hopeful to see the best results! Let's go Modum! Grin
seems like an alright idea. best of luck to you. i will consider

ICO ends on friday.
Activity: 58
seems like an alright idea. best of luck to you. i will consider

Pages:
Jump to: