Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]modum.io - award-winning Swiss startup innovating supply chain operations - page 19. (Read 35378 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
Has the ICO ended?  Don't want to be filling in refund address, etc if it's already oversubscribed.

No, 75% of the last tier available: https://token.modum.io/

how long until the ICO ended? since i cant see it in the website
and regarding the rate for the coin how much is that ?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
I like the idea of the project. Is there a proof of $1m investments into the project?

What do you mean with "proof of $1m investments"?
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
I like the idea of the project. Is there a proof of $1m investments into the project?

In-depth article on Modum.io:

modum.io: Blockchain-based Monitoring and Reporting of Supply-Chain Conditions

https://www.smithandcrown.com/sale/modum-io-blockchain-based-monitoring-reporting-supply-chain-conditions/
legendary
Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033
Hey Modum-Team,
I know that the ICO is still going on, and btw.... the professional ICO i ever see!.... but could you pleas make a Diagram what shows the distribution, would be interesting to see ;-)
Has the ICO ended?  Don't want to be filling in refund address, etc if it's already oversubscribed.

No, 75% of the last tier available: https://token.modum.io/
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Activity: 200
I think it will be an ambitious ico.You are everywhere .

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
grats on the raise thus far! bravo team Cool
Activity: 574
reserving urdu translations
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Activity: 460

first tier is sold out and second tier is almost done!

this is going very fast, i think the sale will close in a wimp.

Congratulations!
Hey there!

How can I receive an invitation link to the slack?
The directing link on the ann doesnt work..

Thank you!

Try this one: https://join.slack.com/t/modum-token/shared_invite/MjM2MDkzODc5ODMxLTE1MDQyNjQwNTAtZjM3NzYxMWUwNg
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Hey there!

How can I receive an invitation link to the slack?
The directing link on the ann doesnt work..

Thank you!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I like this idea and have invested but.. curious about something (I asked this on the subreddit just now as well):

why would tokenholders want to vote to unlock the locked 9 million tokens? Wouldn't it be more beneficial to tokenholders to keep those tokens locked up so they themselves would get more profit share?
Activity: 154
Hey Modum-Team,

What's your timeline to bring this technology to the last mile of the transport (in a package to the enduser)?
Or are you focusing on the industrial shipping?

Hey Lyricz

Last mile logistics are typically separated into two stages: From producer to wholesaler and from wholesaler to doctors, hospitals and pharmacies. However, mail-order pharmacies now open up a third stage skipping the pharmacy and are directly delivering to the patient.

Our third pilot involved working together with a third party logistics provider and a mail order pharmacy, integrating our system into their last mile logistics, including end-user delivery.

We chose the pharma industry as our first business case because this sector requires highly automated and cost-effective logistics solutions, which guarantee data integrity. As the pharma industry has one of the highest standards for product safety, security, and stability, it is the ideal candidate to act as a “blockchain-enabler”; having successfully proven a viable blockchain solution with the highest requirements, scaling
into other verticals is feasible.

the idea is promosing but i think it will limit with high tech or luxury item
when compete with common item, it will depend on who can provide lower price  Sad not good but this is common in so many country
to implement this method, producer will add additional cost than common delivery cost
btw this is promising project with great idea, this will help a lot of logistics problem

where can i follow token sale?

15% discount is still available !!!
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
$30M seems like too much.

Check out the first page of this thread. With all the discounts they give the max amount they could raise is a little more than $16M.
Pages:
Jump to: