Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]modum.io - award-winning Swiss startup innovating supply chain operations - page 20. (Read 35378 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
This is a high quality startup. They have an actual product near deployment, in a huge industry and swiss quality. Profits and voting gets dispersed to coin holders. Can't go wrong imo. Very under valued coin.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
$30M seems like too much.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
I have also invested, good luck to the team!
Where can I see in which Tier I have invested?

They are working on a tool for the website where you can put in your address to check which tier you are in.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Also invested, hope to be in tier 1 as got email confirmation at 12:05 CET. Good luck to the team.
Activity: 93
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
That was awesome! Did about 5 ICOs last Month and this one was by far the best in case of execution.

Everything worked like it should. Even the Emails have been sent almost instantly. In advance after i read the "HowTo" i was a bit worried because the email
could have been a factor for delays, but everyhting worked perfect. I am really impressed.

Keep up the good work and best of Luck for the project.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
I have invested with IOTA first and after that with ETH, IOTA tooks really much time and the ETH Transaction was confirmed some minutes before the IOTA-Transaction. I hope I haven´t missed Tier 1 because of that.
Activity: 210
I invested a lot of money in modum. Watching this project now for a few month. Tried to get into the presale but i had no chance to enter there, because many private investors are really impressed about the real life usecase. But anyways i got my tokens now and we i think wont see much ICO-flippers at the exchange launch.
hope you filled your bags and locked them for a while, because this is a very nice long term invest!
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
I have also invested, good luck to the team!
Where can I see in which Tier I have invested?
Activity: 19
Sounds very promising. Hope you do well.

Can we use MetaMask or only MEW?

you can use metamask. why shouldn't you?
Activity: 689
Merit: 507
I have just Invested. Everything worked well. Easy X10 in the next weeks or months. Good luck to the team.
Activity: 48
We are live, buy MOD tokens at token.modum.io
Can we use MetaMask or only MEW?
legendary
Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033
Hello Modum-Team,

is there somewhere a Page where we can see how much of the tokens are still sold?

I made my invest, but im excited to see how much/fast the people will invest.

Greets
You will get an email at 9 o'clock if you apply with your email address on modum.io/tokensale
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
How we can create a wallet once confirmed the email address?

You can tormorrow after you get another email.
How we can create a wallet once confirmed the email address?
Activity: 105
no project bounties?

Thanks for your interest
We don't have a signature or social media campaign, BUT we will soon release our bug bounty program for developers.
Do you have bounty blogs and videos? this will help when you are selling later. this project is very good do you want your business go in my blog? Cheesy
Hi

What type of chips and senors will you use?

Cheers

Hi,

Thanks for your interest.

In the pilot projects we have used the Texas Instruments SensorTag CC2650. For our market-ready system we will be using our own dedicated data loggers.

You can find technical specifications and some design renderings in our whitepaper
Pages:
Jump to: