Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MONA] Monacoin LAUNCHING 2014/01/01 0:00 GMT - page 25. (Read 283584 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Now, MONA/JPY exeeds BTC/JPY in terms of 24 trade volume on zaif exchange.
MONA has great potential. there are 15 exchanges in Japan at this point, but only 5 exchange list MONA.
I think the rest of them will list MONA by 2018 because MONA is preferred more than BTC in Japan.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
It is time to enjoy for those who didn't shake their hands and were keep believing that the day when Monacoin will see this kind of value are not very far. Monacoin is on fire with increasing pressure on price because demand is huge in Bittrex at least which I use for these kinds of analysis.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
good old times...

3 GPUs...
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
how many mona/card now ? i remember when it was 5 per day lol ...

You are on the wrong thread my friend! This has nothing to do with Monaco cards.

Here is about MONA, the number 1 Japanese alt

lol... how mona per card can you mine , is it better now ?
Activity: 175
Damned. I mined 1500 Monas on 01/01/2014 with 3 GPUs and sold all in April 2014 for 0.2 BTC. To be sure I also sold the BTCs in 2014...  Undecided
Activity: 602

You are on the wrong thread my friend! This has nothing to do with Monaco cards.

Here is about MONA, the number 1 Japanese alt
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Activity: 756
What mining pool are people using? Suprnova is aids for monitoring.

i used the monacoin official thread , but supernova was also wrking fine for me , but i think its too late now to mine mona ... why do you want to try again ?

Mona is the most profitable coin for GTX 1080Ti's atm.

is the most profitable for all vga cards price is 20 usd now is ht emost profitable coin in the market.
but mona is reporting not a good hashrate and not the earning like whattomine says

which pool is good guys?
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
Hi all, my OS wallet will not send, the transaction status says: 0/unconfirmed, not in memory pool, has not been successfully broadcast yet.

It has said this for over 12 hours, any ideas anyone??
Activity: 68
Merit: 10

i used the monacoin official thread , but supernova was also wrking fine for me , but i think its too late now to mine mona ... why do you want to try again ?

Mona is the most profitable coin for GTX 1080Ti's atm.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Activity: 68
3 months ago i was mining mona when it was 3/4 usd and i was making 15 mona day ahahahaha i regrett to have stoppet it!!!!!!!
which is the best pool guys nova is not so precise mona now is the best profitable coin to mine

same for me lol , i tought it was not a future coin ... i still have a good amount , but i regret not buying more ...
Activity: 756
3 months ago i was mining mona when it was 3/4 usd and i was making 15 mona day ahahahaha i regrett to have stoppet it!!!!!!!
which is the best pool guys nova is not so precise mona now is the best profitable coin to mine
Activity: 4
this pump is incredible, and its from many weeks now .. whats the end Huh

When's the dump coming? I am holding since long.
this pump is incredible, and its from many weeks now .. whats the end Huh
Activity: 232
Trade volumes got crazy yesterday, almost an entire market cap. That's an unusual pump for sure.
lae
Activity: 42
The selling point for me was when I saw that there are ATM's scattered all that you can withdraw in JPY
Zaif Smart ATMs shutdown last July because they were incompatible with Japanese laws.
https://corp.zaif.jp/info/5999/

Correcting yet another person with outdated information, sigh.
Activity: 15
Merit: 1
The selling point for me was when I saw that there are ATM's scattered all that you can withdraw in JPY and even that single PC/Gaming store. Other than Bitcoin, what other currency has ATMs?

EDIT: It's only a matter of time before more adoption happens
Activity: 113
Hold!!! we are going higher,the daily RSI is not in overbought zone yet. Just hold!!!

kel-alt -
I was thinking of selling 20% today but then saw a double bottom of $13.06 and
decided not to. Then I wondered if I remember right that double bottom is bullish.
Then I wondered if the term is useful on such a small time frame. The important
thing is I didn't sell the 20%. I am expecting a pullback in the $18-30 range
if and when we get there, but bitcoin price and cryptokitties and other unexpected
things may make things go not like past models. The wild ride keeps on. MONA has
legs. Go MONA!
Pages:
Jump to: