Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MONA] Monacoin LAUNCHING 2014/01/01 0:00 GMT - page 26. (Read 283584 times)

lae
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Several artists joining Monappy today: https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=%20url%3Amonappy.jp&src=typd
(warning, some of it is nsfw)
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Bitcoin cash was the coin that got me aware but I manage to profit off them.   Pattern is obvious.  P&D group is very aggressive on this one.
Activity: 383
Merit: 252
What brings income for investors in this coin? I don't see there are no POS or Masternode. For example, one DMD Masternode, I have a daily income of $ 100. What can you offer here?
Now I see only speculative interest and earnings on the pump and dump.

At the moment, only 2 cryptos are accepted by merchants around the world.
BTC and MONA.

So the interest in the coin is legitimate and it's no P&D at all.

That is such a load of crap.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
Looks like it's run the pump and now it's the dump time???
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
What a strange situation, never thought Monacoin will make me a millionaire  Cool
wow, feels so good if you already have some of them.

so basically , cat > dog?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
What a strange situation, never thought Monacoin will make me a millionaire  Cool

Cool
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Activity: 896
Merit: 556
Hold!!! we are going higher,the daily RSI is not in overbought zone yet. Just hold!!!
Activity: 12
Hi Guys,
I am a pure trader of stocks since 20 years, a classical tape reader that analyzes the order history and action, filtering out where the better informed investors (who always win the game) are putting their bets.
I know that Altcoins will have a huge revival in the upcoming months, Funds are waiting in line to get into crypto space, BTC is in correction mode.
After screening, analyzing and observing the tapes of more than 600 Coins in the last 3 months I can only state that MONA has the biggest potential in my point of view.
Just wanted to let you know my thoughts.....strong hands.

Thank you for this.
2018 will be very interesting. With institutional money flowing into crypto, I assume that the following fundamentals will matter most:
- tech
- ecosystem
- liquidity

That's why I think many alts will fall vs BTC while MONA has a strong ecosystem.

Hello my friend, good to read this, maybe we see it already now, while the whole market is undergoing a correction, Mona keeps on steady and in the green. Great to see this and happy that I invested my money in Mona few days back, if I had put in another coin, I might have regrets now, but not with Mona!

I like the fact thats its rising slowly in ludacrious-mode-cryptospace.....the less fast we rise, the bigger the long term impact and the fewer dumb money is chasing MONA for a fast mooon, the better.

We just hit new All Time Highs (in freakin BTCs), there are just a handful of coins that can do that, and those that do are freakin pearls!
I dont really like the speed of the advance cause it attracts dumb money, which it makes it more volatile, but one is for sure, I am not gonna sell a dime.

https://www.tradingview.com/x/GpYAJxsc/

Strong Hands Brothers!
Activity: 13
Today is the best for MONA, increasing up more than 45%, hold is better than selling.
lae
Activity: 42
So I've finally stood up a Discord server for Monacoin: discord gg dzSnTsT (replace as appropriate, or just use the invite code by itself when using your client)

上記書いたものは、モナコインのDiscord鯖を作成しました。日本人も大歓迎ので、是非参加してください。

Please note, spam will not be tolerated. I'll eventually remove this invite after a few pages.

We only accept translation fixes that are submitted through Bitcoin Core's Transifex page. Translations are converted to Monacoin periodically.

I read this phrase from your GitHub page.

Are you planning a new translation thread in transifex platform specially for your own project ?
The Monacoin client is primarily just a fork of Litecoin/Bitcoin, there's not much reason to have a Monacoin specific one since changes will be overwritten from upstream anyway.
unfortunately, as a Japanese, I have to say that the  Japanese government  is not promoting MONA.

No government will ever promote crypto currencies loudly but I'm sure that an increasing number of Japanese investors will like MONA.
Patience is key!
Activity: 175
Merit: 104
hold!!!
Activity: 4
What brings income for investors in this coin? I don't see there are no POS or Masternode. For example, one DMD Masternode, I have a daily income of $ 100. What can you offer here?

BTC and MONA.

Are you kidding me? But what about the other coins? ETH, Dash, Monero, LTC, really no one takes them has for goods and services. Still have to say that POW technology is the future. You know how much electricity it consumes one transaction of bitcoin? it is more than 200 kilowatts per hour.

This amount of electricity can charging multiple electric cars. So it's a dead end.
The use of ecologically friendly POS coins will only grow, while POW coins dirty, polluting an environment  a warm air, left to live not long.

you have the answer, dont buy mona and switch thread to ETH or monero Smiley

I dont see a speculation with MONA, it is a coin made for transaction and it is legitimate in Japan + hte japanese government is promoting it, therefore that's normal to see a rising cost, and more people will use it in Japan, more it will become popular.
that is actually a real crypto asset! you can do transaction with it, and not only speculate

Which coins are not legit in Japan ? I know they accept the cryptos as payment system but there is no info that Japan endorsed Mona to be the crypto.

we can buy these on Japanese exchanges.

ETH, ETC, LSK, FCT,  XMR, REP, XRP, ZEC, XEM,  LTC, DASH, BCH and MONA.
Activity: 4

BTC and MONA.

Are you kidding me? But what about the other coins? ETH, Dash, Monero, LTC, really no one takes them has for goods and services. Still have to say that POW technology is the future. You know how much electricity it consumes one transaction of bitcoin? it is more than 200 kilowatts per hour.

This amount of electricity can charging multiple electric cars. So it's a dead end.
The use of ecologically friendly POS coins will only grow, while POW coins dirty, polluting an environment  a warm air, left to live not long.

I dont see a speculation with MONA, it is a coin made for transaction and it is legitimate in Japan + hte japanese government is promoting it, therefore that's normal to see a rising cost, and more people will use it in Japan, more it will become popular.
that is actually a real crypto asset! you can do transaction with it, and not only speculate

unfortunately, as a Japanese, I have to say that the  Japanese government  is not promoting MONA.
This is very speculative because very few store accepts MONA.
But, this coin is still attractive because Many Japanese feared and worried then could not buy bitcoin when
it soared. then, many Japanese regret that they should have bought it.
So, I think many newbies gathered and bought it. 1 Mona which is very cheap compared with bitcoin, also invites beginners.
Activity: 334
Merit: 101

BTC and MONA.

The use of ecologically friendly POS coins will only grow, while POW coins dirty, polluting an environment  a warm air, left to live not long.

Which coins are not legit in Japan ? I know they accept the cryptos as payment system but there is no info that Japan endorsed Mona to be the crypto.
Activity: 34

BTC and MONA.

The use of ecologically friendly POS coins will only grow, while POW coins dirty, polluting an environment  a warm air, left to live not long.

10.50$ !
b1t
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
We only accept translation fixes that are submitted through Bitcoin Core's Transifex page. Translations are converted to Monacoin periodically.

I read this phrase from your GitHub page.

Are you planning a new translation thread in transifex platform specially for your own project ?
Activity: 518
Merit: 261

BTC and MONA.

Pages:
Jump to: