Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MONA] Monacoin LAUNCHING 2014/01/01 0:00 GMT - page 31. (Read 283584 times)

Activity: 845
Merit: 267
80k  its Christmas
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
75K sat +50% Cheesy
thought I was alone for a bit haha

might see a little retracement since its back at high over $6 but all good for the long hall
Activity: 896
Merit: 556
@Calangaman

ahaha! this is no me ,i don't have such a bag  Wink

probably this guy,the Budda of pamping ahaha

At first a double fold will be great to see from current price. Monacoin really deserves to be at above $10. I am not good in chart reading but all the trading plus buying/selling where consolidation is happening at the same time. All these activities indicate towards next increase.

Mona comes closer and closer to my target. My precise intention is to shake the weak hands and feet, and armpits too and afterwards send it to the level where u would borrow money from tom cruse to afford a single coin. Ive been desperate to accumulate what I have now and am half-finished. Im buddah of pumping.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

How much money do you want to raise?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
the handle formation completed on the 4H chart,Mona is heading to the 75k zone. congratz guys,this is a decent trade.

Is it you that sells his stack at 75k sat ?  Grin

Talking to people in Japan, MONA still remains pretty unknown. The potential is HUGE.
the handle formation completed on the 4H chart,Mona is heading to the 75k zone. congratz guys,this is a decent trade.
Monacoin
MONA
$ 5.2470097   +16.91 %

Best performing alt with VTC during this 2 month BTC rally
Monacoin
MONA
$ 5.2470097   +16.91 %

It was hard for it to hold $6 last time after 1000% plus gain, after consolidating under $3 it should have a much less risk reaching $6 again. Japanese consumer target is 1000 Yen which is $8.97 USD.  Great volume last few days after this cheddar app

cheddar app ? what is it ?

they added MONA

https://cheddarapp.com/
Activity: 518
Merit: 261

It was hard for it to hold $6 last time after 1000% plus gain, after consolidating under $3 it should have a much less risk reaching $6 again. Japanese consumer target is 1000 Yen which is $8.97 USD.  Great volume last few days after this cheddar app

cheddar app ? what is it ?

Taking profit in BTC wouln't be a bad idea since BTC is rallying again. I am eyeing the MONABTC pair for now.

The more BTC and BCH fight it out the better for MONA, glad to see $4 again  Cheesy
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
what is your target ?
At first a double fold will be great to see from current price. Monacoin really deserves to be at above $10. I am not good in chart reading but all the trading plus buying/selling where consolidation is happening at the same time. All these activities indicate towards next increase.

Mona comes closer and closer to my target. My precise intention is to shake the weak hands and feet, and armpits too and afterwards send it to the level where u would borrow money from tom cruse to afford a single coin. Ive been desperate to accumulate what I have now and am half-finished. Im buddah of pumping.

Steven Seagal approve. Don't shake the shit too hard though  Cheesy
Activity: 592
Merit: 500

The Mona chart looks fine. the mid term target is the 70k-75k sat. enjoy  Wink

Strong volumes vs fiat in Japan.
It seems that people are buying and hodling  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: