Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MONA] Monacoin LAUNCHING 2014/01/01 0:00 GMT - page 28. (Read 283584 times)

Activity: 845
Merit: 267
MONA has the potential to reach 100$

The question is whether it will or not. And if it will, when ?

I remembered I sold some Ether at 13$ in February. Three months later, it was 400$.

We are thru a huge bull market for BTC. Few alts gained value in the meantime. MONA did so.
I'm reassured by rising volumes versus fiat in Japan.
The bigger the volume, the better.
Exchanges observe which coins have a heavy trade and may list MONA.
If Bithumb, Bitfinex or Polo adds MONA, it's a done deal.

I remain very bullish. It's just a question of time.

kel-alt -
I agree. I made a great call and bought last night and this morning MONA (and TETHER) are the
only green coins. MONA holding when all other top 100 down. It's not much money but being happy to be
right. I got the feeling MONA had 'legs' a month ago. I think MONA will be bought as BTC gets more
costly and MONA will be the LTC of Japan. MONA will branch out from gaming and tipping into retail.
Go MONA!

MONA is already in retail
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
Hi Guys,

I am a pure trader of stocks since 20 years, a classical tape reader that analyzes the order history and action, filtering out where the better informed investors (who always win the game) are putting their bets.
I know that Altcoins will have a huge revival in the upcoming months, Funds are waiting in line to get into crypto space, BTC is in correction mode.

After screening, analyzing and observing the tapes of more than 600 Coins in the last 3 months I can only state that MONA has the biggest potential in my point of view.

Just wanted to let you know my thoughts.....strong hands.

as it is interesting, of course you have experience as much yet the market.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Bitflyer just started its US operations !

https://www.coinspeaker.com/2017/11/29/bitflyer-worlds-largest-bitcoin-exchange-launches-u-s/

A very good news for MONA as it will be available for US customers versus USD normally.

Great news!!! thank you for the info. And with the relation between USA and Japan it makes totally sense

i like that, very success for the project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hi Guys,
I am a pure trader of stocks since 20 years, a classical tape reader that analyzes the order history and action, filtering out where the better informed investors (who always win the game) are putting their bets.
I know that Altcoins will have a huge revival in the upcoming months, Funds are waiting in line to get into crypto space, BTC is in correction mode.
After screening, analyzing and observing the tapes of more than 600 Coins in the last 3 months I can only state that MONA has the biggest potential in my point of view.

Thank you for this.
2018 will be very interesting. With institutional money flowing into crypto, I assume that the following fundamentals will matter most:
- tech
- ecosystem
- liquidity

That's why I think many alts will fall vs BTC while MONA has a strong ecosystem.

Hello my friend, good to read this, maybe we see it already now, while the whole market is undergoing a correction, Mona keeps on steady and in the green. Great to see this and happy that I invested my money in Mona few days back, if I had put in another coin, I might have regrets now, but not with Mona!
Activity: 113
Merit: 10

I remembered I sold some Ether at 13$ in February. Three months later, it was 400$.

We are thru a huge bull market for BTC. Few alts gained value in the meantime. MONA did so.

kel-alt -
I agree. I made a great call and bought last night and this morning MONA (and TETHER) are the
only green coins. MONA holding when all other top 100 down. It's not much money but being happy to be
right. I got the feeling MONA had 'legs' a month ago. I think MONA will be bought as BTC gets more
costly and MONA will be the LTC of Japan. MONA will branch out from gaming and tipping into retail.
Go MONA!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Hi Guys,

Thank you for this.
2018 will be very interesting. With institutional money flowing into crypto, I assume that the following fundamentals will matter most:
- tech
- ecosystem
- liquidity

That's why I think many alts will fall vs BTC while MONA has a strong ecosystem.
Activity: 12
Hi Guys,

Translated from Japanese
12 / 2 (Saturday) 20:30-22:30's participation freedom heaven SC Championships are held "even a mahjong winter coming Cup ' http://goo.gl/Uk52AB  prize money totaling about 70000 Yen equivalent (fair value) Monacoin (Monaco in) we attend

they like their mahjong

$6 decent little rebound
Activity: 34

https://www.coinspeaker.com/2017/11/29/bitflyer-worlds-largest-bitcoin-exchange-launches-u-s/

A very good news for MONA as it will be available for US customers versus USD normally.

Great news!!! thank you for the info. And with the relation between USA and Japan it makes totally sense

Monacoin Mahjong competition this weekend they pay out in MONA always a lot of fun for them

https://www60.atwiki.jp/monacoin_mahjong/

What kind of site is that ?... it looks like Einstein’s white paper ... couldn’t understand/read a word

haha thats a Japanese site you can translate the page. They have events in downtown Tokyo to attract more people to the shopping district. Would love to fly there in the spring and spend a weekend with them.

exactly on the more exchanges, this would elevate the coins demand and world presence even more. I have heard but dont know for sure yet that Korea Indonesia and HonKong area are starting to use MONA too. Its sort of an Asian thing which I think is pretty cool. I believe we will see this in other countries as well where they adopt their own crypto that best reflects their culture.

to answer some ones question, I still think $12 in next month or two and settle around $9 ( 1000 yen). This is without any new developments though. New exchanges and greater demand could always take it to $20 - $25 next year considering its low circulation. Other countries in the area waving the green light could also boost it in the coming years. This is by far my favorite coin long term over $5
Activity: 15
Monacoin Mahjong competition this weekend they pay out in MONA always a lot of fun for them

What kind of site is that ?... it looks like Einstein’s white paper ... couldn’t understand/read a word
Activity: 362

do you sad when you sell you mona at $13 , i just sell mona at 80$ but when i sell the price is pumping ,so i buy it back. holding right now.

Activity: 518
Merit: 261
well good luck all I see it hanging around $5.70 now so pretty happy with MONA, love the coin love the Japanese culture ( as my avatar indicates) looking forward to December

i there,
i also love MONACOIN , and we all love Japanese culture Smiley REgarding MONA, what price do you expect in term  ? i read somewhere that 8-9 is the expected long term price, do you agree with that or do you think it will crush 10$ ? I have enough MONA from May 2017, when it was 0.70 but im wondering if its usefull to buy more

8-9 long term would be a pretty bad performance dont you think? I expect that range in short term, long term I want to see 25 at least. Otherwise Mona is a real bad investment compared to many other coins, that can get you much higher returns.  (Ofc still a good investment for people that got in at $0.70)

it depend of the objectives of MONACOIN Dev's , if they want MONA to be a usable currency by everyonde each day , yes, maybe 8-9$ is a good price. I know you think about Bitcoin , but i think only BTC will crush everything ...
Activity: 238
well good luck all I see it hanging around $5.70 now so pretty happy with MONA, love the coin love the Japanese culture ( as my avatar indicates) looking forward to December

i there,
i also love MONACOIN , and we all love Japanese culture Smiley REgarding MONA, what price do you expect in term  ? i read somewhere that 8-9 is the expected long term price, do you agree with that or do you think it will crush 10$ ? I have enough MONA from May 2017, when it was 0.70 but im wondering if its usefull to buy more

8-9 long term would be a pretty bad performance dont you think? I expect that range in short term, long term I want to see 25 at least. Otherwise Mona is a real bad investment compared to many other coins, that can get you much higher returns.  (Ofc still a good investment for people that got in at $0.70)
Activity: 294
Merit: 101

i there,

Activity: 826
Mona just declined due to expected rise of Bitcoin to cross over $10k successfully. Alternative coins like Mona are still very good way to increase your profit with low volatility. There is significant decrease but that is common for cryptomarkets as whole right at the moment and they will come out of this phase very soon.
Pages:
Jump to: