Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MONA] Monacoin LAUNCHING 2014/01/01 0:00 GMT - page 29. (Read 283626 times)

Activity: 845
Merit: 267
well good luck all I see it hanging around $5.70 now so pretty happy with MONA, love the coin love the Japanese culture ( as my avatar indicates) looking forward to December
Activity: 896
Merit: 556
the whales have shaken the shit out. Don't do it too hard guys else people will think Mona is just a pump and dump coin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Closely monitored the price today and eventually bought the bottom at 51k sats, feels great to have some MONA now, so lets start hodling. $20 till the end of 2017 would be awesome!
Activity: 224
Merit: 157
i see Mona profit from Cardano which went up 140% today. i can see Mona at $20 by end of year.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

well as we see there is always going to be a retracement/consolidation after big gains, thats normal market activity. The word "correction" implies something is over valued.  Since this is a store of value coin the open market will determine value just like BTC and DASH. When it hit $6 the first time it settled around $3.. hit $8 this time and I think its going to settle around $5.80 ..  I still think it will go to $12 in December and settle around $8-$9.. has huge volume, getting well known now and only 20 mil coins circulating

So far, pretty accurate predictions $5,7 and below 60k sats now. Im ready to buy now! But will keep watching the price some more. Lets see what happens!

I have sold some LTC and VTC to buy MONA since I agree it should reach the equivalent of 1000 yen by the end of the year.

well as we see there is always going to be a retracement/consolidation after big gains, thats normal market activity. The word "correction" implies something is over valued.  Since this is a store of value coin the open market will determine value just like BTC and DASH. When it hit $6 the first time it settled around $3.. hit $8 this time and I think its going to settle around $5.80 ..  I still think it will go to $12 in December and settle around $8-$9.. has huge volume, getting well known now and only 20 mil coins circulating

So far, pretty accurate predictions $5,7 and below 60k sats now. Im ready to buy now! But will keep watching the price some more. Lets see what happens!
Activity: 896
Merit: 556
i am reloading right now  Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 104
So Mona coin is Japanese's coin so. Tether is USD and Mona is yen. How about EURO and China? which coin use the most?

I don't think comparing Mona and yen like this is appropriate, because tether exchange rate is pegged to USD. Mona can moon, no restrictions there but I understand what you're thinking.

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
So Mona coin is Japanese's coin so. Tether is USD and Mona is yen. How about EURO and China? which coin use the most?

Oh man! Don't mix MONA with Tether please.
Tether is a dumb coin that you can buy against USD but that Tether company doesn't buy back in dollars.
MONA is the number one Japanese altcoin that can compete with bitcoin for merchant adoption.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Activity: 845
Merit: 267
why is this coin pumping so hard?

the pump was from .45 to .75 ( pre Tokyo marketing campaign) , accumulation was from 1.00 to 2.50 (during Tokyo retailers campaign), normal investing ( mostly Japanese) $2.50 to $3.50, hard investing ( rest of world) has been from $4.00 to $7.70

this is a long term investment in a store of value backed by a country, next target $12   

It still seems a little bit like a forced pump so I hope what you say will happen, but there is a chance it will start a correction now and it might take a while till it reaches $12

Thanks for the informations friend, sounds solid. I will dive deeper and look for an entry point. Glad that I found out about this coin before its too late!

Welcome!
I think below 60k sat is a good entry point and you may accumulate more on weakness.
Lets agree to disagree here. Im still not convinced that ALL crypto is legal payment, if this would be the case, than the public articles about that topic would state this too, and not only mention BTC. But maybe I will find a japanese friend that can confirm what you told me.
But your point is indeed true, Mona got a huge upside potential, BTC suffers in regard to transaction cost and speed, about NEM I cant say much. Do you know how many transactions Mona can handle per second?

It's 1.5 minutes blocks and segwit is locked in. They will launch Lightning Networks when ready.
Tech wise, it's a solid coin. So is the investment case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDkGGf5n9Uo

Thanks for the informations friend, sounds solid. I will dive deeper and look for an entry point. Glad that I found out about this coin before its too late!
Lets agree to disagree here. Im still not convinced that ALL crypto is legal payment, if this would be the case, than the public articles about that topic would state this too, and not only mention BTC. But maybe I will find a japanese friend that can confirm what you told me.
But your point is indeed true, Mona got a huge upside potential, BTC suffers in regard to transaction cost and speed, about NEM I cant say much. Do you know how many transactions Mona can handle per second?

It's 1.5 minutes blocks and segwit is locked in. They will launch Lightning Networks when ready.
Tech wise, it's a solid coin. So is the investment case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDkGGf5n9Uo
You dont get my point here. Japan accepted Bitcoin and not all crypto currencies as legal payment method. The article you linked also states exactly what I said.
Quote: Japan announced on Friday that bitcoin would be accepted as a legal payment method beginning on April 1, 2017.

Not all crypto currencies in general. Also not Mona as far as I can tell, therefore I asked this question in the first place. If Japan would give Mona the same status as Bitcoin already has there, it would likely have a huge effect on its price. As it was the case with BTC. As I can see from the other link you provided, its already being adopted from more and more merchants, this is certainly a step towards this,  there is only the official announcement of it missing.

My friend, all cryptos are legal tender in Japan.
Find a Japanese friend that will find an article in Japanese for you.

As you read, MONA is accepted by merchants. So it means they are allowed to.

Most popular coins there are BTC, MONA and NEM.
Since transaction costs are high in BTC and since NEM POI algo is very questionable, there is good chance that MONA grows rapidly.

Crypto is legal tender in Japan. Means it is considered like Japanese yen.

http://www.businessinsider.fr/us/bitcoin-price-spikes-as-japan-recognizes-it-as-a-legal-payment-method-2017-4/

MONA coin is used by an increasing number merchants in Japan

https://coingate.com/accept/mona/monacoin

You dont get my point here. Japan accepted Bitcoin and not all crypto currencies as legal payment method. The article you linked also states exactly what I said.
Quote: Japan announced on Friday that bitcoin would be accepted as a legal payment method beginning on April 1, 2017.

Not all crypto currencies in general. Also not Mona as far as I can tell, therefore I asked this question in the first place. If Japan would give Mona the same status as Bitcoin already has there, it would likely have a huge effect on its price. As it was the case with BTC. As I can see from the other link you provided, its already being adopted from more and more merchants, this is certainly a step towards this,  there is only the official announcement of it missing.
Activity: 35

Hey, I've been using your website for the past few weeks. Really like it. Unfortunately most coins are shit, but it's still a great resource. It would be cool if you could add a chatroom so we can see which dick the crypto community is riding today.
Activity: 83
Crypto is legal in most countries, but being legal is one thing, acceptance as a means of payment is another thing. If merchants or service providers are forced by law to include crypto as a payment method there is a big difference to crypto just being legal. As far as I know this is only the case with Bitcoin in japan. But maybe you can provide me with some link that proves me wrong.

Crypto is legal tender in Japan. Means it is considered like Japanese yen.

http://www.businessinsider.fr/us/bitcoin-price-spikes-as-japan-recognizes-it-as-a-legal-payment-method-2017-4/

MONA coin is used by an increasing number merchants in Japan

https://coingate.com/accept/mona/monacoin
Pages:
Jump to: