Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MONA] Monacoin LAUNCHING 2014/01/01 0:00 GMT - page 30. (Read 283584 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Indeed, fiat exchangability can is a huge factor, that one should not underestimate. As far as I know Bitcoin is a legal means of payment now in Japan, so what do you think, will Mona also be granted that status, as its origininating from Japan? If so, this would be a huge driving factor for it too.

MONA is legal in Japan like all cryptos !!!
Wake up !

Crypto is legal in most countries, but being legal is one thing, acceptance as a means of payment is another thing. If merchants or service providers are forced by law to include crypto as a payment method there is a big difference to crypto just being legal. As far as I know this is only the case with Bitcoin in japan. But maybe you can provide me with some link that proves me wrong.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Indeed, fiat exchangability can is a huge factor, that one should not underestimate. As far as I know Bitcoin is a legal means of payment now in Japan, so what do you think, will Mona also be granted that status, as its origininating from Japan? If so, this would be a huge driving factor for it too.

MONA is legal in Japan like all cryptos !!!
Wake up !
One shouldn't underestimate the exchangeability against Fiat in Japan.

Like everywhere, there are lots of investors in Japan that think they missed the Bitcoin train.

MONA has all attributes to be regarded as a strong candidate for new entrants.

Also, I suspect the other large Asian exchanges will add MONA sooner or later.

Activity: 140
Merit: 16
Talking to people in Japan, MONA still remains pretty unknown. The potential is HUGE
One shouldn't underestimate the exchangeability against Fiat in Japan.

Like everywhere, there are lots of investors in Japan that think they missed the Bitcoin train.

MONA has all attributes to be regarded as a strong candidate for new entrants.

Also, I suspect the other large Asian exchanges will add MONA sooner or later.
Wow, MONA did some real good gains in the last days, not only because of Bitcoin growth, no it shot up real good in sats. Congrats to everyone that was in soon enough. Glad that I found out about this coin!
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
why is this coin pumping so hard?

the pump was from .45 to .75 ( pre Tokyo marketing campaign) , accumulation was from 1.00 to 2.50 (during Tokyo retailers campaign), normal investing ( mostly Japanese) $2.50 to $3.50, hard investing ( rest of world) has been from $4.00 to $7.70

this is a long term investment in a store of value backed by a country, next target $12   

It still seems a little bit like a forced pump so I hope what you say will happen, but there is a chance it will start a correction now and it might take a while till it reaches $12
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

the pump was from .45 to .75 ( pre Tokyo marketing campaign) , accumulation was from 1.00 to 2.50 (during Tokyo retailers campaign), normal investing ( mostly Japanese) $2.50 to $3.50, hard investing ( rest of world) has been from $4.00 to $7.70

this is a long term investment in a store of value backed by a country, next target $12   

do you think it is likely to make some correction below 70k satoshis or is it quite difficult for that to happen?
Activity: 518
Merit: 261

what do you expect in price next year ?
Activity: 845
Merit: 267
Mona Coin is doing work. Congratulations to be in top 30 crypto.

hit the top ten in mid Oct on that first run to $6, but yeh nice to see it back Smiley
Activity: 845
Merit: 267

Activity: 448
Merit: 137
Mona Coin is doing work. Congratulations to be in top 30 crypto.
I've participate in a lot of ico, but this best I've ever participate.

This is no ICO! You get confused with Monaco Coin!
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I've participate in a lot of ico, but this best I've ever participate.

Japan is the only major country that gave digital currencies legal tender => the Japanese people have no constrain to buy/sell cryptos
MONA is the only decentralized altcoin in Japan => fairly distributed and mined
MONA can be bought versus JPY fiat in Japan => easy for new crypto entrants
MONA is accepted by merchants there => there is a growing ecosystem there
MONA has a strong tech => 1.5 MIN blocks and segwit

Potential is still huge in my view.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
Ahhh missed the boat again! Tried to release some funds before it shot up! I think it might go down because there’s some stupid rumours being spread about Monacoin and Tokyo olympics which I’m 99% is not true but may have caused the pump
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
More information about
finance (multi-currency crypto-wallet, with the ability to connect bank cards and other payment services).
Activity: 615
Merit: 500
Activity: 252
Aliens are real!
awesome, kimochiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ii!!    Cheesy
Activity: 175
Merit: 104
congratulations !!
Pages:
Jump to: