Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MONA] Monacoin LAUNCHING 2014/01/01 0:00 GMT - page 32. (Read 283584 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 556
The Mona chart looks fine. the mid term target is the 70k-75k sat. enjoy  Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Anyone looking at any other Japanese coins, you think there would be some good ones.. .the next NEO?

Although is not Japanese, but mainily Japanese funded, Cardano i believe is the one that will shine amongst maybe all crypto in the space, for years to come, search it deeply

I have to agree with you. Cardano reminds me a lot of Ethereum with all their planned features.

who is cardano ?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Anyone looking at any other Japanese coins, you think there would be some good ones.. .the next NEO?

Although is not Japanese, but mainily Japanese funded, Cardano i believe is the one that will shine amongst maybe all crypto in the space, for years to come, search it deeply

I have to agree with you. Cardano reminds me a lot of Ethereum with all their planned features.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
At first a double fold will be great to see from current price. Monacoin really deserves to be at above $10. I am not good in chart reading but all the trading plus buying/selling where consolidation is happening at the same time. All these activities indicate towards next increase.
I bought 100 mono. I'm a millionaire in a year. I just need the x300. I am expecting realism this month x1.3.

100 mona ? lambo is coming soon
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
I bought 100 mono. I'm a millionaire in a year. I just need the x300. I am expecting realism this month x1.3.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Saw this very informative video about MONACOIN on YouTube: keyword "introducing monacoin" (1st hit), or follow this link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDkGGf5n9Uo
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
yes im the mona dev , and im from beijing in japan
lol beijing in china not japan Smiley)
almost informoation for this Coin is japanese or chinese, i think we want english community

Damn! i thought i was a good troll, you had me beat man! respect.
Dev, where is your team?

they are japanese, and they dont participate in bitcointalk , only on mona website
we want orther community like slack or discord ....

its running well since begining of mona, you are too late and they will never read you at least..
are you Dev? are you Japanese?
Dev, where is your team?

they are japanese, and they dont participate in bitcointalk , only on mona website

its running well since begining of mona, you are too late and they will never read you at least..
Dev, where is your team?

it isn't outlined there yet MNC is mincoin

whats the link with mona Huh
dont need shity exchange lol , mona dont need only more advertising, do you you really think now dev will beg after your exchange lol ?? nobody know them..
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
mona is increasing slowly but surely , very interesting for the future
Back in the ranging box...
hey damned miners! stop dumping your stash at any leg up!
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004
Look at this new miner:
mkxminer: optimized Lyra2rev2 miner for AMD GPUs (Vertcoin, Monacoin, XVG)

=== Speeds (no overclocking)
Radeon Pro Duo: 84.8MHs (42.4 + 42.4)
Fury X: 55MHs
Vega56: 47MHs (can be optimised further, just need some time and incentive)
RX 580: 39MHs
RX 480: 36MHs
R9 390: 32MHs
R9 380X: 26MHs
R9 280X: 26MHs

Monacoin has anycommunity orther?
This on any trades however?

explain