Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MONA] Monacoin LAUNCHING 2014/01/01 0:00 GMT - page 36. (Read 283588 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 251
What to understand from the recent spike in Monacoin's market that Japanese investors groups drove it to this level in such short time ? I know it was being traded at above 50k satoshi for long time last year. I am looking for every reason and updates which can be useful to estimate future's moves of this coin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Monacoin is as the Chinese Doge, a coin for a joke?  Smiley

You seem to be a bit racist!

i prefer ignorant .. but racist & ignorant is the same...
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004
Monacoin is as the Chinese Doge, a coin for a joke?  Smiley

You seem to be a bit racist!
Activity: 254
Merit: 1
Doge Huh  this is talking monacoin not doge lol
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
I been on this coin.  I see the bad and the good.  lol  Those investor wannabe can come and go.   I'm pretty mad earlier how these guys ask for white paper this or that or whats the future road map.   They don't realize scammers would do same with white paper.  I haven't been on the forums this long.  I can easily memorize same pattern users ask for white paper, goals and future road map while zcash and eth miners keep asking questions on main bitcoin mining category.
Activity: 845
Merit: 267

speak the kings English man
Monacoin is as the Chinese Doge, a coin for a joke?  Smiley

are you serious ? china is not japan ... mona is not doge ...
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Diamond good coin
Mona is a really great ...

commercial in Japan:
https://twitter.com/heros1234567/status/922985074814984192

great, they invested a lot it seem . Maybe we can expect 10$ in some months ? what do you think guyz ?

They want it to reach 1000 yen which is $8.78 USD, so seems reasonable $7 to $9 trade range in a week or two

where did you read that they want to reach 1000 yen ?

Talking with the Japanese invested in the coin and their connections to the add campaign. The weekend coming up should give a little boost as looks like capitulation is over

commercial in Japan:

great, they invested a lot it seem . Maybe we can expect 10$ in some months ? what do you think guyz ?

They want it to reach 1000 yen which is $8.78 USD, so seems reasonable $7 to $9 trade range in a week or two

where did you read that they want to reach 1000 yen ?
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Any news?
I think there is a conf. file a couple pages back 79  or so

on the exchange, they are trying to get on Poloniex last I heard.  Im in for a good while and see how things go the next six months to a year.. good luck all !
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi Guys, Anyone have the configurations to .conf file?

I can try the solo mining with Monacoin to test the return.

If anyone can give me this information I really appreciate.

Regards
Activity: 34
the mona listing in Korea and HK look really promising, with bitflyer listing we can now seriously think about a possibility in USA to buy it in the near future with USD so the value, and the usage should increase?
any thoughts?

commercial in Japan:

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

commercial in Japan:

yes I hope MONA will reach 10 $, I invest a little in MONA and hopefully the price will go to the moon. I think this is a great altcoin, I really hope the price will be more expensive.
Is the ad campaign already started in japan?

yes, check the pic in the last post. Also , there was a massive campaign 2 weeks ago in Akihabara 

How long does the Japan ad campaign is going to last?

Also, just to mention that MONA was the only cryptocurrnecy to rise at the last 2 weeks, it shows a great confident from it's supporters, I think that there is a good chance  that the next exchange to add MONA is Poloniex, which is going to take the price even further.

dont know, dev are not active in bitcointalk, they are more on their forum and website , in japanese.
Activity: 476
Merit: 259

yes, check the pic in the last post. Also , there was a massive campaign 2 weeks ago in Akihabara 

How long does the Japan ad campaign is going to last?

Also, just to mention that MONA was the only cryptocurrnecy to rise at the last 2 weeks, it shows a great confident from it's supporters, I think that there is a good chance  that the next exchange to add MONA is Poloniex, which is going to take the price even further.

Activity: 23
Pages:
Jump to: