Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MONA] Monacoin LAUNCHING 2014/01/01 0:00 GMT - page 39. (Read 283588 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
hanging tuff in the $3.40- $3.50 USD  area

The market is pausing after such a strong rally.

The most important thing happened. People are now aware of MONA and I believe that the marketing campaign starting end of October will attract many new buyers.

My personal objective is now 10$

I think so too, especially after that week of media exposure coming up

All in mona right now fellas wish me luck
Activity: 845
Merit: 267

The most important thing happened. People are now aware of MONA and I believe that the marketing campaign starting end of October will attract many new buyers.

I think so too, especially after that week of media exposure coming up
Activity: 434
i used suprnova in the past, was running pretty good
And which mining software you was using? , and what you mean in the past, is not profitable mining this coin right now ?

no more profitable, now its less than 1 coin a day

So again confirm whattomine is just a waste of time to see a good choice to mine (most of the cases)
Activity: 151
Merit: 101
Believe in Yourself, Do Magic, Be the Magic!
Anyone looking at any other Japanese coins, you think there would be some good ones.. .the next NEO?

Although is not Japanese, but mainily Japanese funded, Cardano i believe is the one that will shine amongst maybe all crypto in the space, for years to come, search it deeply
lae
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I can't tell you why Suprnova performs badly like this (I had a similar experience) but I can tell you that i have not yet found a good reliable Mona pool anywhere. One of the biggest I found was asicminer.info and it consistently under quoted my hash-rate by 20-30%.

Isn't it possible that it's because of the latency? Are any of the pools near you? Some pools have definitely been having trouble with the newfound interest though. I find it hard to believe that /all pool operators/ are trying to exploit users, especially given I was a pool operator back in the day who ran my pool at a loss (1% bonus) to get more people to mine Monacoin.
Activity: 372
Merit: 250
The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom
Hi Guys,
Any ideas why my actuak earnins can be almost twice lower than calculated via WTM?
Hashing at 115 MH/s and got only 0.8 coin/day with suprnova Angry

I can't tell you why Suprnova performs badly like this (I had a similar experience) but I can tell you that i have not yet found a good reliable Mona pool anywhere. One of the biggest I found was asicminer.info and it consistently under quoted my hash-rate by 20-30%. It isn't my mining software because I use the same software to mine vertcoin on my own local P2Pool node and it reports my hash-rate on average to within 5% of my actual hash-rate.

One personal theory is that Mona has a lot of attention because of its up-swing in price and also there are many new and inexperienced miners out there who got in late mining ETH, ZEC, etc who are now watching whattomine.com for the "next big thing". Pool operators know this and I think they are willing to exploit a sudden focus of attention to a coin not many people had payed attention to before and they are pretty much just "stealing" hash rate from people because they can underquote hash-rates and since many new Mona miners don't know what is normal they can get away with it.

I think that if you want to mine Mona and you have 500mh/s or more you should just solo mine it. If you have less than that - use the same algo to mine vertcoin. It isn't currently as profitable but it has a pretty steady upward trend in price over the last months, whereas Mona has just had a sudden spike.

I'm not denigrating Mona - I hope it continues to do well, but unfortunately, unless you live in Japan (or can speak Japanese) there just aren't any good options for Mona pools that I can find.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Hi Guys,
Any ideas why my actuak earnins can be almost twice lower than calculated via WTM?
Hashing at 115 MH/s and got only 0.8 coin/day with suprnova Angry
Activity: 602

Activity: 518
Merit: 261
And which mining software you was using? , and what you mean in the past, is not profitable mining this coin right now ?

no more profitable, now its less than 1 coin a day
Activity: 845
Merit: 267
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Hello everyone!

Monacoin will "take over" Akihabara in JAPAN
from Oct. 25 to Oct. 31 (JST).
https://monapo.com/lp/akiba2017/

Infomation spread all over the world.
Enjoy it!
can you translate ? what does it mean ? Akihabara is a town in tokyo, whats the link with monacoin ??

I did a brief tl of this on telegram a day or so ago; basically it's an advertising campaign.

The first two images are:

"And on that day, something in Japan changed greatly... (maybe)"
"Putting that aside, come play in Akiba!"

The details:

"From 2017-10-25 to 2017-10-31, a Monacoin promotional video will be playing on the large displays throughout Akihabara UDX and Akihabara's Radio Kaikan!"
"Apart from that, Ark Akiba (https://twitter.com/ark_akiba) will be handing out stickers and have other fun stuff to do! Check Ask Mona (http://askmona.org/5563) for details."

"Akihabara UDX (http://udx.jp/) - 4 times per hour, 56 times in one day, starting from 8am in the morning until 10pm at night."
"Akihabara Radio Kaikan (http://www.akihabara-radiokaikan.co.jp/) - 2 times per hour, 26 times in one day, starting from 9am in the morning until 11pm at night."
"During the duration of this event, if you shop at the electronics shop Ark Akiba (https://twitter.com/ark_akiba) you can receive an original sticker!"

The rest of the page is just information about Monacoin and stuff, like how it was born in Japan.

This is a pretty big advertising campaign - Akiba is in the center of Tokyo and Akiba UDX/Radio Kaikan are two large shopping areas right in front of Akihabara Station. It's one of the most visited places by tourists as well.

thank you fo rthe info, great news
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Hi everyone, which is the best ccminer version (optimized or not ) to mine this coin? and which pool do you recommend. Thanks
Activity: 602
this coin looks like nothing more than a pump and dump

redo your homework
Activity: 853
Merit: 144
this coin looks like nothing more than a pump and dump
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006
Mining Pool Hub
Monacoin Mining Pool Hub

https://monacoin.miningpoolhub.com

- 0.9% fee
- auto switching according to profitability
- auto exchange to any coin
- US, Europe, Asia servers
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Price is 10k sat higher on bitflyer lol
Activity: 224
that coin pump was very interesting .. i think that now people are dumping because of miners ...

people are selling Mona and other altcoins to buy btc before the fork (free coins, like in august), jesus christ...
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
that coin pump was very interesting .. i think that now people are dumping because of miners ...
Pages:
Jump to: