Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MONA] Monacoin LAUNCHING 2014/01/01 0:00 GMT - page 38. (Read 283588 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 157
Anyone else compare the Bitcoin chart to MonaCoin chart? Its very similiar.

Are the Monadevs working hard to make japan a cryptoleader?
Merit: 100
We've just launched a Monacoin Mining Pool based in Europe at https://poolmining.org/pool/mona

Summary

• Runs on dedicated hardware (Dual Hex-Core Xeons, 128 GB Ram)
  • Managed by dedicated staff focused on uptime, performance, fairness and timely payouts
  • Pool Fee: 0% (introductory offer)
  • Payout System: PPLNS
  • Payouts: Hourly
  • Minimum Payout: 0.5 MONA
  • Newbie friendly support on UserEcho and Twitter

If you have questions or suggestions, feel free to drop me a line here or on Twitter or join the pool's Support-Channel.

0% fee? I don't believe in fairy-tails, fortunately Smiley

many pools have no fee when they start, they need miners ASAP
Activity: 133
We've just launched a Monacoin Mining Pool based in Europe at https://poolmining.org/pool/mona

Summary

• Managed by dedicated staff focused on uptime, performance, fairness and timely payouts

If you have questions or suggestions, feel free to drop me a line here or on Twitter or join the pool's Support-Channel.

0% fee? I don't believe in fairy-tails, fortunately Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
It was an ordinary pump by the Japanese))

Already too long time for a pump, just raised too fast in very short time.

Remember Mona was like 0,70$ 10 days before.
I'm glad to see many new miners of Monacoin !

The mining reward isn't so great at the moment so new miners may want to buy some coins to get a better potential gain.

you dont want more miners, wake up. More miners = higher difficulty

True but new miners translate into more promoters of the coin that can lead to a price increase and a greater reward.
Also, it means more decentralization which is good for the long term. You don't want big miners controlling the coin.

nope, miners are useless to promote. What you want is a higher price and more buyers. More miners = farms = less decentralization and you dont want them if you are a miner or someone who cares about decentralization.

Activity: 602

The mining reward isn't so great at the moment so new miners may want to buy some coins to get a better potential gain.

True but new miners translate into more promoters of the coin that can lead to a price increase and a greater reward.
Also, it means more decentralization which is good for the long term. You don't want big miners controlling the coin.

Activity: 372
The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom
I can't tell you why Suprnova performs badly like this (I had a similar experience) but I can tell you that i have not yet found a good reliable Mona pool anywhere. One of the biggest I found was asicminer.info and it consistently under quoted my hash-rate by 20-30%.

Isn't it possible that it's because of the latency? Are any of the pools near you? Some pools have definitely been having trouble with the newfound interest though. I find it hard to believe that /all pool operators/ are trying to exploit users, especially given I was a pool operator back in the day who ran my pool at a loss (1% bonus) to get more people to mine Monacoin.

I wasn't trying to say all pool operators are bad, just that I think that since Mona has had a huge amount of recent attention, and there are a lot of newbie miners out there - I think some pools take advantage of that.

As for latency problems, I tried asicminer.info asia server (I live in Australia) and when I pinged it it was always in the 200-300ms range, so I don't think that should casue huge latency.

When I use my own P2Pool node for vertcoin, using the same mining software and the same algorithm, I get credited with hash-rates that average to very close to my locally reported hashrate, but if I use asicminer.info I get 20-30% less, and Suprnova was even worse. Apparently miningpoolhub now has Mona so I may try them.

It's a shame becasue Mona's price is bouncing back again but I still can't find a reliable pool - very frustrating.
Activity: 292
Miningcore

Summary

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

but now the price remain stable, nice one

Don't forget that Chinese traders are now using Japanese exchanges so China & Japan money may boost Mona.
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
whatomine is only useful to have a mark about the profitability. then its you to calculate the real price
Activity: 434
i used suprnova in the past, was running pretty good
And which mining software you was using? , and what you mean in the past, is not profitable mining this coin right now ?

no more profitable, now its less than 1 coin a day

So again confirm whattomine is just a waste of time to see a good choice to mine (most of the cases)

I use whattomine as more of a guide than as an accurate measure, you have to take the automatic calculations on the "GPU" page with a pinch of salt - it's best to put in your know hashrates/power consumption for a more accurate result.
Yeah complety agree
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
i used suprnova in the past, was running pretty good
And which mining software you was using? , and what you mean in the past, is not profitable mining this coin right now ?

no more profitable, now its less than 1 coin a day

So again confirm whattomine is just a waste of time to see a good choice to mine (most of the cases)

I use whattomine as more of a guide than as an accurate measure, you have to take the automatic calculations on the "GPU" page with a pinch of salt - it's best to put in your know hashrates/power consumption for a more accurate result.
hanging tuff in the $3.40- $3.50 USD  area

The market is pausing after such a strong rally.

The most important thing happened. People are now aware of MONA and I believe that the marketing campaign starting end of October will attract many new buyers.

My personal objective is now 10$

I think so too, especially after that week of media exposure coming up

All in mona right now fellas wish me luck

all in at 2$ ?? seriously ?
All in mona right now fellas wish me luck

You have balls !
I'd advise you to keep some BTC on the side but you may be right too !
Good luck!
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Call me crazy but I can see MonaCoin at $1000. Its been around a long time, they are a technology leader (segwit) and they have 0 china/US risks.

lol 1000$ ... why not adding a 0  ? 10 000 for 1 monacoin, thats sound great, japanese nationalism will be proud to buy a mona sticker for 1 mona
Merit: 157
Call me crazy but I can see MonaCoin at $1000. Its been around a long time, they are a technology leader (segwit) and they have 0 china/US risks.
Pages:
Jump to: