Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 268. (Read 1106887 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Well it seems that dev is stuck on coding or something, here is the appropriate thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5035365

However, I would really like to hear something from dev about the progress or whatever.
Activity: 118
Merit: 19
Hey guys,

My wallet isn't syncing, and it's stuck on block 26780.  I chose one of many resources online (any MOON pool, coinwarz, etc) and it said the current block is 26780.  WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?  CAN THE DEV CHIME IN? HERPA DERPA DERPA HERPA.
Activity: 29
Mooncoin earth collision!

Gonna happen soon! If no one help Deaconboogie about Wallet!!!

I've seen coins with next to no community and an AWOL developer jump 10 times in price.
You lot don't half get ahead of yourselves.

EVERYBODY CALM DOWN.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
So hows the donation going? I am not going to wait forever  Roll Eyes
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Join our I Love Altcoins group on Facebook and claim a welcome gift of 1025 Mooncoins!  

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ilovealtcoins

Also join our Mooncoin Rising group for more free Mooncoins!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/mooncoins
Activity: 1
The current block 26778
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
What?
Mooncoin earth collision!

Gonna happen soon! If no one help Deaconboogie about Wallet!!!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
will price of mooncoin go up in near future ? it always around 10 sat for now.  We need some game you can play with mooncoins maybe Smiley
It will rise again look at btc right now it tanked to under 600 its value is what people make it, once the dev kicks in kmg and the new wallet
moon will be up and flying again
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
will price of mooncoin go up in near future ? it always around 10 sat for now.  We need some game you can play with mooncoins maybe Smiley
Activity: 14
It grinds my gears how this coins goes down (I bought back in at 13) and is now around 9 and I could have stuck with Doge and made more than I have now.

Same, sold Doge at 161/160 and bought Moon at 13/12. Now Doge is at 192/191 and Moon is at 10/9
In the short term, this was a huge mistake. But in the long term, who knows, Doge might fall to 150 and Moon might go to 30.

This is why you diversify. Do NOT put your eggs in one basket. You can never know which basket is faulty.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
please, the help is necessary, I can't synchronize a mooncoin wallet  Embarrassed
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
oke the fall of bitcoin is over , embrace your self for the rize !!!
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
hmm anyone got nodes ?
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
Same issue. Wallet out of sync. 26674 Sad

hey ,

yes indeed the wallet stuck , at 26.774 block anyone have a solution to this ?  dev's ?
Jump to: