Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 271. (Read 1106887 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
The dev does reply to pms. He has replied to all of mine so far.

Yeah, what is up with all those sell walls. That is just bs if you ask me. People who are intentionally keeping market prices artificially low after pumps are just ruining for coin's appeal to others.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Congrats on the sellers, I begin to think someone is just crushing this coin, just pure manipulation or whatever to buy more at lower levels. There is no logic in these sellwalls. nobody is going to buy at 11 when there is 90 btc sellwall at 12, this is just ridiculous.
if you want to sell so badly then sell at 10 or get rid of your sellorder what are you thinking. If nothing changes I feel we should give a final warning, if they are not prepared to get rid of the sellwalls, I am not to prepared to put anymore time in. it's simple if we as a community declare this coin dead it will die and you will all lose your investment. I am just talking for myself here, i don't want to take part in a coin that is being mainpulated to the ground and back, pure out of selfishness.
Get rid of the sell walls or I am personally out!

The dev needs to be more involved where moon is going after weeks still no update from him, he seems not bothered about getting involved. Yes he is working on the gravity well, but he doesn't react to pm's to ideas etc.... To me there is no logic to that, it is his baby he should be way more involved. Based on that I am getting a feeling something is not right here.

he is hardly involved in the community I am not going to talk someone down but I have a feeling what is going on here........

I'm with you. Leaving this coin and not coming back unless the sellwalls drop.
Indeed going to move to some other coin I know the dev is busy and hopefully all these sell walls dont kill the coin Sad
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Congrats on the sellers, I begin to think someone is just crushing this coin, just pure manipulation or whatever to buy more at lower levels. There is no logic in these sellwalls. nobody is going to buy at 11 when there is 90 btc sellwall at 12, this is just ridiculous.
if you want to sell so badly then sell at 10 or get rid of your sellorder what are you thinking. If nothing changes I feel we should give a final warning, if they are not prepared to get rid of the sellwalls, I am not to prepared to put anymore time in. it's simple if we as a community declare this coin dead it will die and you will all lose your investment. I am just talking for myself here, i don't want to take part in a coin that is being mainpulated to the ground and back, pure out of selfishness.

The dev needs to be more involved where moon is going after weeks still no update from him, he seems not bothered about getting involved. Yes he is working on the gravity well, but he doesn't react to pm's to ideas etc.... To me there is no logic to that, it is his baby he should be way more involved. Based on that I am getting a feeling something is not right here.

he is hardly involved in the community I am not going to talk someone down but I have a feeling what is going on here........

I'm with you. Leaving this coin and not coming back unless the sellwalls drop.
Activity: 350

legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Moon faucet

http://tnij.com/DgkKg

• Up to 50 MOON
  • 40 Moon min cashout
  • Daily payouts
  • 30 NOW 40% for referral commision
  • 1h Timer
  • Never dry faucet

gotta jump through a few ads for this one.
Activity: 118
Merit: 19
Is anyone else having trouble getting their Qt wallet to update?

Mine is showing 8 connections with 26759 blocks downloaded (last at 1036 this morning).  The little arrows at the bottom right of the main screen are chasing each other's tails and have been for some time, but no new blocks are being dowloaded.  I have at least one incoming transaction due which hasn't shown up.

Current Block    26761
Activity: 103
Moon faucet

http://tnij.com/DgkKg

• Up to 50 MOON
  • 40 Moon min cashout
  • Daily payouts
  • 30 NOW 40% for referral commision
  • 1h Timer
  • Never dry faucet
Activity: 98
it seems that devs have to prepare a relaunching for mooncoin, or people will leave

What do you mean…I have 10,500,000 moon coins. Does this mean my coins are worthless now?
Activity: 70
Mine is showing 8 connections with 26759 blocks downloaded (last at 1036 this morning).

Just tried it on another machine, whose blockchain was a bit further behind.  That also got as far as 26759 blocks then stopped updating.
Activity: 5
I see more people have this problem.

Hm...MoonCoin to the... underground? Tongue
Activity: 70
Is anyone else having trouble getting their Qt wallet to update?

Mine is showing 8 connections with 26759 blocks downloaded (last at 1036 this morning).  The little arrows at the bottom right of the main screen are chasing each other's tails and have been for some time, but no new blocks are being dowloaded.  I have at least one incoming transaction due which hasn't shown up.
I have problem with MoonCoin wallet.

Yesterday, i received Moon on my wallet but without confirmations - i can't use Moon.
I deleted 2 files from AppData/Mooncoin like base of block.
Today i synchronized all blocks again and i received these moon, but now i will send Moon to one site and again no way to confirmations 0/3. All time (maybe from 30min) i see last block generated 46 sec ago. Freeze again??

PLease help.

Win7 64bit.

Sorry for my english.

Now i have last version Mooncoin 0.6.4.0.

Current "Est. Avg. Time per Round (Network)" : 1 hour 5 minutes 41 seconds
Normal "Block time" : 90 Seconds

I guess you just have to wait.

Oh, long time, ok now i have 1/3 confirmations. THX.

Now is 2 hours after sent. I have 1/3 confirm. Wtf??
Activity: 350
Man if everyone would drop their sell wall the price would jump instead of selling lets donate it  and send those kids  a bunch of shirts...

is it me or is 2.2 million dollar marketcap a sick amount of money? My economic background is very poor, so help me out here, right now 1600 btc is for sale up to 30 satoshi, 1.1 million dollars worth... does this mean half of the value of the coin is for sale?
Now how is it possible that only a handful of people is posting here whilst there is so much value in this coin?
Are people just lazy or have they given up? What is going on here?

Now lets say hypothetically speaking there are a few whaless that bought 40k worth of Moon for instance 10 whales that is 400k. there is another 700k dollar for sale, even if of those 700k everyone was holding a 10000 dollar share we are talking 70 people here. Now maybe I got all the maths wrong and somebody can correct me please do hehe. But is it weird to assume that at least 200 people have invested in Mooncoin if not hundreds more?

It would be nice to get to know those people shall we make a list in http://mooncointalk.info where we write our names down somwe can see how many people are actually involved?

If you are investing in Moon try to support moon!

I have contacted a Dutch space agency hopefully they respond Smiley, don't give up and participate!!! Together we shall go to the moon!

I'm an investor and would like to help, but i'm not really sure what I can do - I'm not a programmer.
I just made a post on building the linux wallet for arch, but the post needs other distributions to be added.:
http://mooncointalk.info/index.php/topic,192.0.html

Hi Bitmango,

Welcome Smiley, Well by posting on the forum and giving your views of certain ideas you are already helping.
We started two different fundraisers, I will add mine to http://mooncointalk.info as well.
Any ideas where you think mooncoin should be going? If you have time try to contact universities that are working on spacerelated projects and ask if they see any use in having a digital coin like mooncoin to pay for supplies. For instance where supplies come from other countries they could get around the fees needed for currency exchange (which is a lot of money). Try and think of other charities where we could be succesful and where other investors like you and me want to invest in. I just started a charity raiser for sick kids to bring them to the moon.
However I am the only 1 listed Smiley, so what I would like to know is if the community doesn't want to go into that direction somwe can start something else etc.
If you send out a few emails every day with an explanation of what we are, what mooncoin does, support of charities, and show them the marketcap, we might eventually get somebody who likes he idea etc.
Main thing is we need the dev to let us know what his thoughts are about mooncoin, bit he is working on getting gravity well implemented so that mining becomes profitable again?
Activity: 224
hope max keiser was right and moon will rise.  Cheesy

Yesterday, i received Moon on my wallet but without confirmations - i can't use Moon.
Today i synchronized all blocks again and i received these moon, but now i will send Moon to one site and again no way to confirmations 0/3. All time (maybe from 30min) i see last block generated 46 sec ago. Freeze again??

PLease help.

Win7 64bit.

Sorry for my english.

Oh, long time, ok now i have 1/3 confirmations. THX.
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

PLease help.

Win7 64bit.

Sorry for my english.

PLease help.

Win7 64bit.

Sorry for my english.

Activity: 29
Man if everyone would drop their sell wall the price would jump instead of selling lets donate it  and send those kids  a bunch of shirts...

is it me or is 2.2 million dollar marketcap a sick amount of money? My economic background is very poor, so help me out here, right now 1600 btc is for sale up to 30 satoshi, 1.1 million dollars worth... does this mean half of the value of the coin is for sale?
Now how is it possible that only a handful of people is posting here whilst there is so much value in this coin?
Are people just lazy or have they given up? What is going on here?

Now lets say hypothetically speaking there are a few whaless that bought 40k worth of Moon for instance 10 whales that is 400k. there is another 700k dollar for sale, even if of those 700k everyone was holding a 10000 dollar share we are talking 70 people here. Now maybe I got all the maths wrong and somebody can correct me please do hehe. But is it weird to assume that at least 200 people have invested in Mooncoin if not hundreds more?

It would be nice to get to know those people shall we make a list in http://mooncointalk.info where we write our names down somwe can see how many people are actually involved?

If you are investing in Moon try to support moon!

I have contacted a Dutch space agency hopefully they respond Smiley, don't give up and participate!!! Together we shall go to the moon!

I'm an investor and would like to help, but i'm not really sure what I can do - I'm not a programmer.
I just made a post on building the linux wallet for arch, but the post needs other distributions to be added.:
http://mooncointalk.info/index.php/topic,192.0.html
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
it seems that devs have to prepare a relaunching for mooncoin, or people will leave

People are leaving Bitcoin right now. They have other things to do than worry about Moon. Moon will still be here though. It's a great coin. Meanwhile, please sell your coins so I can pick them up again under 10 satoshis and sell them again with Gambit's next pump. thanks
Jump to: