Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 288. (Read 1106887 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Moon will live. If you haven't sold yet, hold. If you haven't bought yet, buy.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
it does everyday ! Smiley  the Olympics start soon, only thing going on with moon is trolls are winning, people are still panic selling to whales, the 46 btc buy order at 1 shows this. 

It's really sad, cause now it's not really people owned anymore, but you can mine it !!

It's really just a shame that they pump coins that look cool everyone gets excited, and they they pull out their, we'll call it earnings... just to leave the coin.

One might call this promoting, others call it theif style, it's opportunistic world this crypto erra, moon is the only coin that really has my interest.  I like doge, but I am older the doge meme doesn't really yank my chain.

Moon baby!

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
How is Moon doing worse than a real scam coin: Quark.

This is breaking my heart. I'm at a loss of words that I can't even get angry at the moment because there is no point.

I hope it goes back up...
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
6 satoshis.  Glad I stopped my bleeding at 14.
*Shakes my head*

I'm still hoping the coin's situation improves soon
Activity: 238
Im out too much risk for me and selling at a stupid loss
legendary
Activity: 1246
Shitcoin keeps tanking.  Shocker.
Lost 10 millions mooncoins myself. Only downloaded wallet from the official link. Beware! Either keep your old wallet or upload them all to an exchange and dump. This coin won't survive without functioning wallet.

I think your a liar and full of shit. Stop spreading lies.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
http://www.btc-8.com/?MOON_CNY

MOON for fiat in China, not sure if that is new, but it looks it.

There's trade there since at least a week, and it's been around that same value.

Right now, buy is 0.0019CNY (which is equivalent to BTC/MOON price of 38 Satoshi).
Sell is 0.00046 (which is equivalent to BTC/MOON price of 9~10 Satoshi).

So, nah, sorry, no chances for arbitrage  Roll Eyes heh!
Activity: 84
What?
Mooncoin will go High soon!

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
http://www.btc-8.com/?MOON_CNY

MOON for fiat in China, not sure if that is new, but it looks it.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Lost 10 millions mooncoins myself. Only downloaded wallet from the official link. Beware! Either keep your old wallet or upload them all to an exchange and dump. This coin won't survive without functioning wallet.
No worries, little do I talk about it, but there probably isn't a wallet hack but a lot of spyware now that is stealing everything.  I have a hunch whales are whaling with spears now also.

Obviously if someone trying to steal moon coins, you should already know it's value.

So what is the deal with the difficulty?

I think he made it awesome, when you mine moon it gets hard.  If you lighten off it gets easier.

Whats wrong with that?  Oh right, now if he fixes it so the massive farms can farm it all up fast, yes the price will drop.  I personally mined moon for first few days, I knew how hard and the value after this.  

Instead of mining moon I bought it, and wow am I glad I did.

Moon has become the second most popular coin already, be it with hate trolls or moon lovers.  It's bad ass popular, it wont take much to kick start it.

The lift to get it up to 15 Satoshi is almost 100BTC.  That's quite an investment some whales would have to put up to get just a potential 2x return...if they could convince everyone else to also buy in (usually not an easy proposition).

spending $100-200K USD to pump a stock is done all the time because it is almost guaranteed
returns, unlike most investments. so I'm sure they are doing it here also.
legendary
Activity: 1050
why diff retarget each 8 hours Huh .... it is getting abused
For the 100th time, the first Windows wallet posted was malware. The link in the original post is fine now. Always run your wallet downloads thru virustotal.com
The malware one failed and the following legit one passed.

Technically, we should all be running them in sandboxie at first. I admit I have not developed
that habit yet, but I'm working on it.  lol
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
No worries, little do I talk about it, but there probably isn't a wallet hack but a lot of spyware now that is stealing everything.  I have a hunch whales are whaling with spears now also.

Obviously if someone trying to steal moon coins, you should already know it's value.

I think he made it awesome, when you mine moon it gets hard.  If you lighten off it gets easier.

Whats wrong with that?  Oh right, now if he fixes it so the massive farms can farm it all up fast, yes the price will drop.  I personally mined moon for first few days, I knew how hard and the value after this. 

Moon has become the second most popular coin already, be it with hate trolls or moon lovers.  It's bad ass popular, it wont take much to kick start it.

The lift to get it up to 15 Satoshi is almost 100BTC.  That's quite an investment some whales would have to put up to get just a potential 2x return...if they could convince everyone else to also buy in (usually not an easy proposition).
No worries, little do I talk about it, but there probably isn't a wallet hack but a lot of spyware now that is stealing everything.  I have a hunch whales are whaling with spears now also.

I think he made it awesome, when you mine moon it gets hard.  If you lighten off it gets easier.

Whats wrong with that?  Oh right, now if he fixes it so the massive farms can farm it all up fast, yes the price will drop.  I personally mined moon for first few days, I knew how hard and the value after this. 

Moon has become the second most popular coin already, be it with hate trolls or moon lovers.  It's bad ass popular, it wont take much to kick start it.
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
Yeah use the official links or just build from the original sources at github.  Not sure why people don't take some safety into consideration...
  • Always download from official site/link
  • Always encrypt your wallet
  • Always use 2-factor authentication

plus, dont visit phishing/scaming sites....
Jump to: