Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 287. (Read 1106887 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I think the biggest thing that needs to be done is that we need to simply change the course of mooncoin. All other coins are based on speculation about the future of digital currencies. Mooncoin is in the wrong arena for that kind of work.

The next course with this kind of currency is the true democratization of funding. If mooncoin became one of the few strong coins to seriously embark on funding projects, namely space/science projects; you have a market for the coin that is no longer just about the coin, but the potential of the coin. Bitcoin has no point to it other than to show the potential of these different currencies. It in a way is like gold. Mooncoin along with other coins should be more like stock. You invest in this coin, you invest in future projects.

Some have put together small pools to donate to space camps and to help fund projects. But if we really push I bet these potential projects would not reject free money. It ties them to not only to a community and a cash supply, but also a cash supply that doesn't come with a set of rules to follow. This gives researchers the freedom to actually dig into their research.

All that's really needed is a system for which projects to fund. The democratization of funding comes back to mind Wink
Activity: 350

Reply and add yourself in the list!

Dont forget this!

Eventual Donation site: http://www.spacecamp.com/scholarshipfund

Current donors

1. adsoyo - 200,000 MOON
2. madcoin - 500,000 MOON
3. Fayens - 2,500,000 MOON
4. eskamilio - 600,000 MOON
5. FiatKiller - 1,000,000 MOON
6. DRobert - 250,000 MOON
7. nosf009 - 250,000 MOON
8. vegus - 1,000,000 MOON
9. mooncointalk.info - 1,000,000 MOON
10. b4dger - 100,000 MOON
11. puvar - 500,000 MOON
12. Wekkel - 1,500,000 MOON
13. rtopz - 150,000 MOON
14. JoeRigs - 600,000 MOON
15. i8 - 200,000 MOON
16. jepistons -1,000,000 MOON
17. oudekaas - 1,000,000 MOON

TOTAL: 11,200,000 MOON

http://www.reddit.com/r/MoonCoin/comments/1wne3e/official_we_are_working_on_the_muchdemanded/

Dev is working on gravity well, updates soon.

How is our fundraiser doing still at 12 million?

Anyone likes the idea of making Moon about brining people that need it to the Moon?
I like the spacecamp initiative but I feel that by starting a charity to help those who really need it to the moon might attract more goodwill.

Let me know what you guys think.

this is an awesome idea and its the way to go, ill be adding soon updates to the webpage, while the community starts to find noble causes to start making a real change with MOON Smiley

sorry i hvnt answerd pms been bit busy so far Cheesy and nice to see u in here!

No problem Wink, I do have a feeling that a lot of info is scattered around, between reddit and this forum. Lets make sure that all updates and info given anywhere shows upon here as well.

I have opened a post on mooncointalk.info perhaps we could post some charity ideas there.
Perhaps we can make a kids dream come true, somebody who really deserves it.
Activity: 196
http://www.reddit.com/r/MoonCoin/comments/1wne3e/official_we_are_working_on_the_muchdemanded/

Anyone likes the idea of making Moon about brining people that need it to the Moon?
I like the spacecamp initiative but I feel that by starting a charity to help those who really need it to the moon might attract more goodwill.

I think gravity well is a must.

I like the space camp idea that is good.

But a charity to help people really in need is a way to make a coin feel like its doing something worthwhile!
Activity: 592
Merit: 500

this is an awesome idea and its the way to go, ill be adding soon updates to the webpage, while the community starts to find noble causes to start making a real change with MOON Smiley

sorry i hvnt answerd pms been bit busy so far Cheesy and nice to see u in here!
Hi!!! I'm happy for those that doesn't sold... Now i have 150millions, i bought 50millions more at 8  Grin

It would be huge when it raises!!!  HOLD is the word
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG1qooBzE2w

Mooncoin is very young, but investments need weeks, months and sometimes years to be productive...

Im very happy with Mooncoin. My sell is at 150!, today, tomorrow, next week, next month, half year... i don't care... but it will be

Have a nice week!  Wink

+1 awesome Cheesy i mannaged to get more bids filled at 7 and 3/4 of my bid at 6 at coinex  !!! ♥

Dev is working on gravity well, updates soon. New website is close to being finished with different languages. More promotion needed in countries like China and more goodwill required to start fundraisers/ charity.

Anyone likes the idea of making Moon about bringing people that need it to the Moon?

STOLEN 100M  MOON FROM MY WALLET !!!

JUST SYNCHRONIZED MY WALLET, NOTHING ELSE Sad

any idea ?

Help please ...

Date: 02.02.2014 22:26
To: 2UYmXT5gAvzeZtLXWCCGZGtCg4FAxB78cZ
Debit: -137.74320926 MOON
To: 2WgGCz6ayShxU1UT4ZtveBs1cmZA7eU7N3
Debit: -100000000.00 MOON
Net amount: -100000137.74320926 MOON
Transaction ID: 1080d45b71fe94dab4b0b0bbf30fe3ba9a0e5293449f21998ee1a61b3c71960d

I sent message to deaconboogie. But he is still offline.
do you know how can I contact to devs of mooncoin Huh
I have a transactin Id, I want to believe, devs can track my moon and can get back Sad

http://moonchain.info/tx/1080d45b71fe94dab4b0b0bbf30fe3ba9a0e5293449f21998ee1a61b3c71960d

sorry for your problem, but this is an issue where you got your computer hacked because of a phishing/scamming site visit or other infected wallet or downloading fron unofficial sources, Dev wont be able to do anything, im really sorry for your loss, i would format my pc and keep offline wallets if im holding those quantities in my pc. it has nothing to do with MoonCoin Dev Team, it has to be with your own pc security, please visit security threads at this forum and secure your PC before you get more coins missing from other wallets as well.

After you secure your PC and reinstall an OFFICIAL mooncoin wallet, share me your MOON address and i will share you some moons tho.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
STOLEN 100M  MOON FROM MY WALLET !!!

JUST SYNCHRONIZED MY WALLET, NOTHING ELSE Sad

any idea ?

Help please ...

Date: 02.02.2014 22:26
To: 2UYmXT5gAvzeZtLXWCCGZGtCg4FAxB78cZ
Debit: -137.74320926 MOON
To: 2WgGCz6ayShxU1UT4ZtveBs1cmZA7eU7N3
Debit: -100000000.00 MOON
Net amount: -100000137.74320926 MOON
Transaction ID: 1080d45b71fe94dab4b0b0bbf30fe3ba9a0e5293449f21998ee1a61b3c71960d

I sent message to deaconboogie. But he is still offline.
do you know how can I contact to devs of mooncoin Huh
I have a transactin Id, I want to believe, devs can track my moon and can get back Sad

http://moonchain.info/tx/1080d45b71fe94dab4b0b0bbf30fe3ba9a0e5293449f21998ee1a61b3c71960d
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
Hi!!! I'm happy for those that doesn't sold... Now i have 150millions, i bought 50millions more at 8  Grin

It would be huge when it raises!!!  HOLD is the word
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG1qooBzE2w

Mooncoin is very young, but investments need weeks, months and sometimes years to be productive...

Im very happy with Mooncoin. My sell is at 150!, today, tomorrow, next week, next month, half year... i don't care... but it will be

Have a nice week!  Wink
Just picked up a million moon on cryptsy.  Im a moonianaire  Grin

+1 Cheesy Welcome to the awesome community visit the forum for news and projects Cheesy
Activity: 182
Just picked up a million moon on cryptsy.  Im a moonianaire  Grin
I was about to dump them at 6 statoshi, glad i didnt.. now back to 10 satoshi and buy orders are increasing.. gona hold them for now i guess.

i dont lie Smiley i give my honest apretiation, i wouldnt be supporting and holding if i didnt believe in it

charities will be added soon, moon wants to make a real change with cryptos, imagine all the good vibe

moon will start to create Cheesy im honestly excited about it, all an idea from the mooncointalk.info community,

should join them and be part of this amazing experience Smiley
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I was about to dump them at 6 statoshi, glad i didnt.. now back to 10 satoshi and buy orders are increasing.. gona hold them for now i guess.
I invested 2.2 btc last week, if i sell my 16million moon now, they will be worth 1.3btc..
The question is should I keep it or sell them?
I have no idea where moon is headed.

We are at the lowest moon resistance, from here is way up with coming news,
PR, and Dev updates, just hold and you will be fine, dont sell for a loss,
mooncoin has a great future and some people that's hating will realize that soon (as they did with doge),
i am buyin from every 1-8 wall i can as well as many others
just be patience, believe in the investment you made and enjoy the rise of new moon Smiley

ill share you a bit of teaser for new moon site, share it, visit the forums and suscribe and join the
moon comunity, cool people with lots of new ideas and all working together in Sharing Moon, and
invite everyone to join and share the MOON Love with the people that needs it Grin
http://mooncoin.m33.biz

Peace ^^
Activity: 50
I invested 2.2 btc last week, if i sell my 16million moon now, they will be worth 1.3btc..
The question is should I keep it or sell them?
I have no idea where moon is headed.
it does everyday ! Smiley  the Olympics start soon, only thing going on with moon is trolls are winning, people are still panic selling to whales, the 46 btc buy order at 1 shows this. 

It's really sad, cause now it's not really people owned anymore, but you can mine it !!

It's really just a shame that they pump coins that look cool everyone gets excited, and they they pull out their, we'll call it earnings... just to leave the coin.

One might call this promoting, others call it theif style, it's opportunistic world this crypto erra, moon is the only coin that really has my interest.  I like doge, but I am older the doge meme doesn't really yank my chain.

Moon baby!

loved your meme XD
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
I'm buying 10,000 at a time on a few exchanges...it's dirt cheap atm.

Look at DOGE about a month ago...

To the mooooooon!!!!

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Activity: 51
I'm buying 10,000 at a time on a few exchanges...it's dirt cheap atm.

Look at DOGE about a month ago...

To the mooooooon!!!!
Jump to: