Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 291. (Read 1106887 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Tell me this doesn't look like whale market manipulation. It is as if they want to suffocate the market and keep prices extremely low. I don't even see massive sell walls like that on btc-e for bitcoin
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
I'll consider buying back at 1 satoshi, make back what I lost.

You will not even get the chance of buying it back for 5 satoshis. Many of you still have to learn that it's easy to sell a coin but hard to buy back your entire stash cheaper. The huge sell order alone should make anyone suspicious of manipulation. When it hits rock bottom (very soon) it will shoot up.

+1, I don't own any Mooncoins but I've recently been following it's development and exchange rates. It's a good lesson for us all - I have to remind myself that when I trade to avoid selling into something I'll regret later (it's happened).

Crypto has ups and downs - many of us have made and lost money, and even significant amounts of wealth. Be patient and learn as much as you can about trading, if you decide to do so.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

You will not even get the chance of buying it back for 5 satoshis. Many of you still have to learn that it's easy to sell a coin but hard to buy back your entire stash cheaper. The huge sell order alone should make anyone suspicious of manipulation. When it hits rock bottom (very soon) it will shoot up.
Activity: 134
yes lets give the recently pumped star a shot, and dump our wallets to whales?

Something is strangely wrong with this picture, in fact people who are panic dumping still may realize that they are simply selling to the people who have made profit on the coin.  So potentially letting it all land in the hands of just a few people.  This could in the future cause a major impact latter on, dumps pumps whatever will be much more dramatic. 

Those people who bought in at 20+ satoshi, you know you should follow a coin from the first day it releases before you make that kind of decision into purchasing on a pump.  I already know what moon is worth.  Not hard to tell just mine it first few days, then do whatever, then research, compare and you will know the value.  It's actually just slightly undervalued now, I was surprised when it smacked past 30, this gives artificially pump notifications all over it.  However it landed back to it's value of 20-23, and this is only an estimate.  After that it's been hate groups, panic sellers driving the prices down further for the wales to buy it up.  There is so much super huge margins now, that when it pumps again like any coin, please beware. 

These pumps do not reflect the real matters of a coin, it's development, acceptance or popularity.  This pump has done one thing very good, advertisement.  Other coin devs beg pumpers to pump their coin.

I feel very sad for those of you selling off coins at to low cost.  Really you should pull sell orders, and just hold those coins, and follow this topic.  Get rich quick move to another topic please your in the wrong one. 

I look for longevity in coins, and I believe strongly we do have another winner here.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Pumping Starcoin on cryptsy at 11:15 EST

Gonna push it to 575

Bored with MOON so why not give a Star a shot
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
We are working on great things that will come with mooncoin for the of u dumping your coins you will kick yourself in the butt soon
here are some things that are coming payment processor.... and some other things we will not say  so be on the look out 
Activity: 84
i believe mooncoin will raise from bottom and become great alt coin. wee need something like doge-dice to promote moon coin and attract more people to it.
What happen to moon coin why did the price drop so drastically?

Whales are putting massive sell walls up in ridiculous amounts of btc. The lie about the mooncoin wallet having a virus also killed the coin's momentum for now. There is 100 btc worth of mooncoin being sold between 9 and 15 satoshis alone...
This is just sad how moon is below 10 satoshi now...
My 2.5 bitcoins is now worth less than 0.9...
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
What happen to moon coin why did the price drop so drastically?
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K
Moon is going all thr way down to 1 satoshi and wiol come back.
Now Moon and CENT will come back together.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
I just lol at all the haters, ya'll think they will come back at 99 satoshi and do the same thing again?

MOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Activity: 134
I just lol at all the haters, ya'll think they will come back at 99 satoshi and do the same thing again?
Activity: 61
Moon exchangable for DOGE, BTC, LTC and QRK on http://www.swisscex.com/

Nice! Thanks for the info.
I'll give it a try with a fraction of my Moons from Cryptsy.
It looks a bit "unpopulated" so far. Maybe some healthy trading could start-over there.
Or at least no long waiting lines to trade at the same prices!

Best to all.
Ron.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Moon exchangable for DOGE, BTC, LTC and QRK on http://www.swisscex.com/
Activity: 103
we need fast retarget diff :/
Activity: 84
What?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
This coin was raised from 1 satoshi just because doge was raised from 25 to 280 and hungry people want easy money. Yes there was a lot of space to profit (1-35) and people who bought a lot of them or mine it up to 5 satoshi and sold at 15+ are the winners. Now you can wait for another chance.. and many new coins are announced every week. Every shit coin was bought when doge goes to the moon. Problem is you must buy a lot of shitcoins before rise and sold them when people want to buy it. What can I buy with mooncoin is real world? ask yourself " why just this coin?" there are a lot of others coins. What doing developer for this coin? I can copy moon coin source call it newmoon with price 1 satoshi.. will you buy it? there will be so much space to profit from 1 satoshi to the moon Cheesy Call me a troll, but I think without good community is every coin dead. For me is mooncoin just number. Mine doge, sell it buy some moon, and it will rise. maybe

When doge was 25 and u asked yourself that same question and decided to not invest because of not being able to buy goods........

When doge was at 25 it looks like another almost dead coin. I was sold daily production until 30 then I realized it is worth more and keep it. What happen with doge is not normal at all. someone just invest many USD when it was cheap and then pump it and dump. But it is not the same with doge and now with any coin, because someone who invest in to  doge bought it really cheap because everybody thought it is just coin for fun. there was no reason to hold billions of doge for normal people. there was not billions of doges in the market ready to sell at high prices. so investor could easy bought large amount of them and then make some pump really cheap. Imagine yourself as investor. you must buy a lot of moon coins cheap so you buying it in silent mode. then if you have enough you must wait until are market are not full of sell orders for high prices. then you can start buying some coins rapidly and watch if someone will start buying too. When people will start to buying like crazy, it run up and up then you must sell all at the right moment when people want to pay for it high price. so you will have 200x more and most of people will stay with coins. I do not know if I am right, but I thing it work something like that. So expected some pump in moon or other coin where people just waiting for dump at high price is just silly. Now you can throw some stone in my head

The trick is to sell into a pump generally. Now, I've given it away. Most people start getting greedy real quickly though once the price shoots up. The volume of moon alone could be a hint that there will be a pump soon. I could be wrong of course. But I think it will happen sometime in the coming weeks, not months.
Jump to: